Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Fallout 2 Weapon Pack

Hi folks due to the awesome, asskicking CarWars Mod made by Hitcher, I decided to start up an old Project of mine, a Fallout 2 Weapon Pack. This one is planned to make all Fallout 2 weapons except the Meleeweapons. If theres a good scripter among u please PM me, if u think u are able to script the different weapon effects.

I also plan to use some other Weapon-Addons especialy from this century. (If the orignal makers allow me to do so)

How far are you with this project already?

And are there any screenshots?

Quote[/b] ]How far are you with this project already?

I just started yesterday after playing CarWars first time.

Heres a pic of the Needler Pistol.

Needle%20Pistol%2Dmedium.jpg

Sounds great biggrin_o.gif any plans for misc items and objects too? maybe a soldier with power armour (mrk1 & 2) or some rusty old corrigated iron houses and walls ect..

good luck with it thumbs-up.gif

Sorry, no further Objects Planned. But if there are more Fallout Fans here it could be possible to work on a Fallout Mod.

OFP needs Frank Horrigan (the big guy from th Enclave) and some vertibirds (I always wanted to fly one), If only melee combat was better in OFP.... Deatchlaw Survival Mission.

Hope this mod takes off.

Quote[/b] ]Hope this mod takes off.

Which Mod? At the Moment theres just a Weapon Pack Planned. I told that it could be possible to make a Mod if some Guys would support me.

New Picture of Needler Pistol with new Grip

PromoNeedler.JPG

If someone has good/Large Pictures (just found pics of 180x80 size) of Fallout Weapons, please send me.

might want to scale down that pic a bit before a mod gets here, its a 100kb limit on these forums whistle.gif

Nice looking Gauss rifle there, can't wait to see your G11 varients, and the Vindicator Minigun (definitely my favourite minigun out of the 4 that were in the game, at least in terms of general looks.)

Although the ammo for the G11 was rather scarce in Fallout 2 from what I remember.

War. War  Never Changes.

Except for the game world of OFP

Awesome stuff.

I'd be willing to reinstall Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and even Fallout Tactics  pistols.gif to give you any resource stuff

---IceFLYER

the SMG would fit nice in the Car Wars world.

the Combat Shotgun, the SawedOff Shotgun, that Sniper Rifle (not the hunting one, but that'd be good in there too I think) ...the SMG certainly ...the Desert Eagle ....

oh yeah...and the CHRYSLUS HIGHWAYMAN! (spellcheck)

Don't forget the pipegun biggrin_o.gif and the pulse rifles, and ofcourse.. a gunrunner dwarf to buy all the guns from biggrin_o.gif

I need my Bozar Right NOW!!!!

The games I have installed in my PC all the times

Fallout

Fallout 2

Fallout Tactics

Operation Flashpoint

I need nothing else.

OFP+F2=Goodbye Real Life.

Also don't forget Solar,Alien Blaster,.223 Pistol

An Advanced Power Armor MKII would be nice too.

Ok heres a list of Weapons i plan to make. Those which are marked with a * i want to take from other Addons.

Energy Weapons:Laser Pistol,Plasma Pistol,Alien Blaster,Solar Scorcher,PPK12 Gauss Pistol ,Laser Rifle ,Plasma Rifle ,Turbo Plasma Rifle ,M72 Gauss Rifle ,YK42B Pulse Rifle ,Gatling Laser

Small Weapons:10mm Pistol ,Desert Eagle .44*, 14mm Pistol ,.223 Pistol , 9mm Mauser (C96)*, Needler Pistol , Zip Gun, .44 Magnum Revolver*, 10mm SMG (Pimp my MP5 wink_o.gif ), M3A1 "Grease Gun" SMG*,  

Tommy Gun*, HK P90c*,  Scoped Hunting Rifle*,

Hunting Rifle*, Sniper Rifle*, Assault Rifle (AK74)*, Pipe Rifle,

FN FAL*, Bozar, H&K G11*, Pancor Jackhammer, H&K CAWS

Big Weapons: Improved Flamer, Minigun*,

Avenger Minigun and my personal Favorite the Vindicator Minigun.

Lots of work for me. But i think its worth it. I still need a scripter for the weapon effects (Fire, Electro, Plazma).

meele weapons?ok it was only an joke.

but where is my favourite Xl 70 E3 enfield?or PPK Gauss pistol

I know that U cant make everything from Fallout2 but these are my favourite weaps.

BTW:I love flame-throwers

gravfire_0.jpgwhistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]but where is my favourite Xl 70 E3 enfield?or PPK Gauss pistol

PPK Gauss Pistol is planned.

Hey, thats looking great!

Make a Bozar!!! Don´t forget on it!

And make a solidier with Power Armor mk2

No Sorry no BB Gun, But maybe a Vertibird if somebody would give me enough pics of it. confused_o.gif