Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

project "SCI-FI"

hi all: this is my sci-fi project, all the vehicles aren't finished, but i want to have some comments which could help me to make them better smile_o.gif

dnttk16op.th.jpg

dntjp6at.th.jpg

what do you mean exactly?

Quote[/b] ]Jeep almost looks like it's one colour.

camo?

Not a lot of sci-fi stuff uses camo. I guess you can work on the textures a bit more to give it a little more of a 3D look. What kind of Sci-Fi is this going to be? Post-apocalyptic? I ask because this jeep-type vehicle looks like it would be. I think a Fallout type of mod would be an original concept to OFP.

Looking good. Yeah its a nice idea and if pulled off could work very well. I would love to do sci fi weapons/vehicles based on present vehicles. Keep up the good work.

Yeah the camo but maybe it's just because of the screenshot. Is this just a collection of addons or will there be a storyline?

in fact, the story will be on a imaginary earth (like the tv show earth 2) , because i prefer to create an original thing.

but i still must create the story. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]I guess you can work on the textures a bit more to give it a little more of a 3D look

if you have some tutos, that would be cool smile_o.gif

thx for your comments wink_o.gif

the same jeep, but with an heavy mg or gun smile_o.gif

gpmg12nf.th.jpg

the model is not rendered.

hey these aren't my first addons, i have made some buildings for ww2ec whistle.gif

that for example: wink_o.gif

e5.jpg

or that (finished now)

dh2el.th.jpg

I like the way they're turning out, D@nte! thumbs-up.gif Keep it up!

Abs

thx biggrin_o.gif

and thx to CanadianTerror for the pics about Killzone, that helps me much tounge2.gif

Tank looks sweet... But any chance you could try making one of those Tripod things from War of the worlds? (SPielberg version)

i know its been asked before.... .But if you are looking for a project....

wink_o.gif

sorry i'm alone for this project, i can't do all wink_o.gif

i must do or finish:

- the tank

- the 2 jeeps

- the flying vehicle

- an apc

this is for the one army

- and some people want mechs too confused_o.gif

Mechs seem a bit too unrealistic for me, I'd just keep with wheeled/tracked vehicles (I mean, they don't have much of an advantage over conventional vehicles in a military sense)

Tank looks sweet... But any chance you could try making one of those Tripod things from War of the worlds? (SPielberg version)

i know its been asked before.... .But if you are looking for a project....

wink_o.gif

heh, i was just doing a search on the forums for the old topics about tripods from WOTW.(including a topic i started) some one had a model in game (without textures,scipts,animation, ect..) but didnt seem to get any further then that. Shame sad_o.gif seemed to be a lot of support for the idea...

Any way, back on topic! yea great stuff mate, keep it up biggrin_o.gif OFP needs more sci-fi stuff

dude5ut.th.jpg

the soldier not finshed yet; i must add and change some little things smile_o.gif (it's just the BISman with modifications)

and a logo for the ONA (oceanic northern alliance)

insig14pv.th.jpg

Looks pretty cool. Any info on the back story? Do you have a theme for the technology? Will there be lasers and railguns? Aliens? I know you said you want to make an original story, but the "Hammers Slammers" series of books by David Drake paints a pretty cool picture of sci-fi combat that stays in the realms of tanks, infantry and artillery.