Sign in to follow this  
honchoblack

DMA TOYOTA WARS

Of course, I just forgot, will add it soon, at them moment I am in the works of discussing the making of a website for DMA with my new admin. Give me a minute and I will add it to the first post. wink_o.gif

Or use a download manager with the German mirrors, I was getting 530/503 error too, but when downloading with GetRight it worked flawlessly.

ag_smith, awesome addition. thumbs-up.gif

Look even the fences can be ripped....gud for recon and sabotaging

libya4.jpg

libya5.jpg

i got everything wid the tag DMA downloaded atlast.....u guys could use the sounds tht came wid the previously released Toyota addon

Top notch work!!!!! notworthy.gif

nevermind ...someone already told the same ..get a DOWNLAOAD MANAGER with RESUME.

I think I will wait for the Australai filefront files to come up, I managed to get it as I left it on while at work but the RAR was corrupted....

Pity OFP.info FTP1 is down for awhile sad_o.gif

Man, I can't download the 3WX Object Pack 1.1....no site seems to have it!

Even the link at ag_smith's site doesn't work!

honchoblack and raptor, thanks for the links!

But now I found out I need the Unsung BFV plant addon for the Libya island? Can't find that one either, I'm a bit slow today.... biggrin_o.gif

no longer needed, it seem that you downloaded the old beta version of the map, DMA Libya 1.0 has its own vegetation pack included in the download. wink_o.gif

Make sure you delete the old libya_256.pbo, its no longer needed nor supported (new versions filename is DMA_libya.pbo).

Added the BRDM2 Desert to the first post of this thread, AG Smith. thumbs-up.gif

But now I found out I need the Unsung BFV plant addon for the Libya island? Can't find that one either, I'm a bit slow today.... biggrin_o.gif

You do NOT need that for the latest version. Are you sure, you have removed the old one (Libya_256.pbo)??

Ah, I fixed it now, men, sorry for stirring up things, I was reading the old Libya readme, lol! (God knows how I managed to do that)

I totally love the whole pack, the chad soldiers are my favorite now biggrin_o.gif

I found some bugs with the toyotas though:

-toyota fuel and the DSHK version have bulletproof windows

(maybe this is on purpose?)

-the unarmed version act weird on RPG hits. Shooting from the side the rpg goes through unless you hit the side window (explosion gets warped several meters to the left) or the front part where the engine is housed (normal explosion/destruction of toyota)

maybe this is some kind of the weird ofp bugs often encountered?

Edit: Glad I was able to help

I can only repeat, that I love this pack and that it made me play ofp again biggrin_o.gif

Thank you for discovering those new bugs, Peanut, none of them are intended and will have to be addressed. wink_o.gif

ag_smith, canadian terror? You forgotten about the sound fix? whistle.gifconfused_o.gif I'm waiting here to know more about it lol

Bugger! :P

If you're asking about the volume levels, then it's pretty much like Sanctuary said. You can't arbitrarily guess what the correct values are. You may try bumping up the first value, eg:

soundEngine[]={\humr\HMMWVengine,db-25,1.25};

try replacing with 0.1, 1.0, 5.0 and so on unitl you think it's audible enough. You can use logarithmic values like db+10, db+50 for highe boost, too.

Another small bug with Toyotas, the headlights aim straight down so they don't light up anything infront of you except if the object is right infront of the vehicle.

Also, I would suggest making the armor value for the wheels a bit bigger since they flat out instantly even if you just bump an object.

I totally love the whole pack, the chad soldiers are my favorite now biggrin_o.gif

I found some bugs with the toyotas though:

-toyota fuel and the DSHK version have bulletproof windows

(maybe this is on purpose?)

-the unarmed version act weird on RPG hits. Shooting from the side the rpg goes through unless you hit the side window (explosion gets warped several meters to the left) or the front part where the engine is housed (normal explosion/destruction of toyota)

maybe this is some kind of the weird ofp bugs often encountered?

Edit: Glad I was able to help

I can only repeat, that I love this pack and that it made me play ofp again biggrin_o.gif

That is a very odd bug.

I just replicated those bugs just now sad_o.gif

I just looked at all of them in O2 and they all have the exact same fire geos and the same hitpoint geos.

When they were made, I made one then used that as a base for the rest, so just by looking at them I have honestly no idea why this would happen.

I'll try and fix this this week, but if there is anyone out there who knows vehicles inside and out that could help it would be appreciated.

Wow notworthy.gif

That's really gooood work! I downloading that now. You're made a really nice addon's and map biggrin_o.gif

When I load up ECP with mod, it doesn't load up. It just gets to the red ECP screen, and does nothing. sad_o.gif

What exactly are you ment to have in the ECP desktop link's properties? That may be where I'm going wrong.

Hi,

I installed the mod, but I get the following error

Prepocessor failed on file config.cpp - error 1

Can you tell me how to fix it?

Jeff

When I load up ECP with mod, it doesn't load up. It just gets to the red ECP screen, and does nothing. sad_o.gif

What exactly are you ment to have in the ECP desktop link's properties? That may be where I'm going wrong.

What I ment is that you add @toyotawars in the desktop links porperties of your ECP desktop link e.g.

D:\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=res;@hsky3;@libya;@toyotawars;@ecp

The config of the mod you add last is the config that will be proccessed, in this case ECP. You still have to replace the files in the @ECP folder (config.ccp resource.cpp into the BIN folder, and anims.pbo and anim.pbo into the DTA folder of @ECP), because ecps config doesnt work outside of the ecp folder. Dont forget to backup the original files. wink_o.gif

Thanks, I did have the line wrong. I've changed it now, but it still doesn't work.

Heres the target line:

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" - nosplash -nomap -mod=@toyotawars;@ECP

I've backuped then replaced the new files in the BIN and DTA folders, and still have the same problem. Doesn't get past the red ECP screen. sad_o.gif