Sign in to follow this  
honchoblack

DMA TOYOTA WARS

@Burns

Quote[/b] ]Die Verbindung zum Server konnte nicht hergestellt werden

Evtl funzt es ja später...

hm, links still not workin' confused_o.gif

and yes i know, i am impatient

Good to see it released to the public. I have worked with a lot of pleasure on this project. Toyota wars were always something I wanted to see in OFP. I hope people will enjoy playing it too smile_o.gif

I've had a quick look at these units in the editor and I have to say, nice work!. I am in need of a mirror for the DMA Lybia Map as none of the Filefront mirrors will give it to me. mad_o.gif

@Burns
Quote[/b] ]Die Verbindung zum Server konnte nicht hergestellt werden

Evtl funzt es ja später...

hm, links still not workin' confused_o.gif

and yes i know, i am impatient

Mist confused_o.gif

Added Lybia Map and toyotapack to the above list,

now teh server needs a little kicking..

edit: Me was idiot tounge2.gif

Downloads do work now, have phun!

Ironsight, I couldnt agree more, good to see this done and released, and it was a pleasure to have you onboard. wink_o.gif

Mr Burns, thanks alot for the mirrors, all those users that have problems with Filefront now have an alternative, and should get the files much faster, I will add them to the first post. thumbs-up.gif

I guess the time has come to resume work on "The Suck"

Great addonpack, downloading now. thumbs-up.gif

only thing i lack in this "mod" is more libyan and chad vehicles (like tanks and stuff) but i totally understand that it would be too much work for you, so im not expecting it (unless someone else makes it)

other then that, this is SO cool...

biggrin_o.gif

now, lets hope someone in my squad makes a coop UN peacekeeping/enforcement "campaign" for this biggrin_o.gif

Another small bug, if you "Ride Front" or "Ride Back" and then without "Jump Out" you get in as cargo Toyota flies into the air never to be seen again.

Wow!notworthy.gif

Great, great. Download!!!

I post them on the best OFP-Site tounge2.gif

Gretings

Imutep

OFP.4players.de

hm, the Char Tanker has no ammo! he has a AK in his hands but he has no magazines!

Another bug: Toyota ambulance's third cargo proxy doesn't show up.

THE AI in the back of the Toyota got HIS AT4 out then just blasted the rocket over the top of the car and exploaded the oncoming convoy!!! AMAZING!!!

yay.gif

This is great. African conflicts are not so well known, but that is amazing work.

Thank you all for comments and bugreports, we will address the issues with the next update.

Maatz - The Chad tanker unit has the wrong ammo assigned, one of those last minute changes that slipped by the limited testing. wink_o.gif

Sniperwolf572 - The ride on back is not final yet, you mentioned one of the issues that still need fixing. The same error (teleporting sky high) will also appear when you have an AI riding on back, and you take on the same position as he has (front/rear). Will look at the cargo proxys of the ambulance as well, and fix it for the next update.

Matt Rochelle - When the player drives, he can take the limited sideways aiming in account, to better help the AI to engage. The RPG/Law unit is my favorite Rear/Front guard on the Toyota. biggrin_o.gif

did anyone manage to download dma_lybia yet? No matter which server I select I always get something like 5kb/s. Anyone has a mirror?

/edit yay.gif for ofpc.de

did anyone manage to download dma_lybia yet? No matter which server I select I always get something like 5kb/s. Anyone has a mirror?

read previous page(s) wink_o.gif

Here is another question, I found the Dummy Hotel object in the editor, but I could't figure out what the hell is it's used for?

UPS, i didnt want to add it to the editor, it was a one of the easter eggs on the map. So you will find it on the map to use it. wink_o.gif

Some other easter eggs can also be found. smile_o.gif

Hey just wanted to say that I played some of the ported missions... (I play them with FFUR 2006) and it is just amazing.

I LOVE THE SANDSTORM ... best feature ever for a map like this.

benus

My bad, just when you think that you have uploaded everything correctly.  

DMA African/Middle East Face Pack

And thank you for the nice comments so far smile_o.gif

hi,

Is it possible to get this mod as one file? Or do I have to download all the files seperately?

Thanks,

Jeff

Great that you like it, the sandstorms are inherited and used from Catshit´s Afghanistan Reviseted from AG Smith. By the way, I love the ironsights you made for the FFUR mod, top notch work. thumbs-up.gif

Lee_H._Oswald - Nope, none of the content has been tested in a dedicated server enviroment, because of lack of time/server/testers. Too bad to hear that the units are causing problems, we are very interested in solving such problems, so if anybody has any ideas regarding the issue please let us know, and thank you for reporting. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is it possible to get this mod as one file? Or do I have to download all the files seperately?

The second post of this thread includes a download in which all the units are presented, except the DMA Libya map, so if you want a one stop download you may use that link. wink_o.gif

after looking at all stuff i must say that you did great work on it! really nice!

but one thing mentioned above... with the hotel... i don't get it...