Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

Quote[/b] ]Sorry, my czech is bad.

that wasn't neccesary Canadian. icon_rolleyes.gif

petrtlach, I assume it was you who made that texture, just follow that tutorial, it's not hard.

also, try using a metal texture as a base, like D@nte said earlier in this thread.

The light dirt layer was copied.

Its more than obvious.

Sorry, my czech is bad.

No !

This is lateral texture of AC vz30

bokec5.jpg

This is Marfys texture

patina09b21gu1.jpg

look,marfy is a great texturer,

howdy hell do you think that we can "copy" it huh?

petrtlach, I assume it was you who made that texture, just follow that tutorial, it's not hard.

also, try using a metal texture as a base, like D@nte said earlier in this thread.

marfys tutorial is as artwork, so Marfy tutorials wrote and no copy, smile_o.gif and i don't know wo co go...so tutorials are smile_o.gifhuh.gif or no? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have no problem with them that they used a tutorial texture on their own, just mention that you created it with help from marfy's tutorial.

I don't have a problem with anyone that uses Marfy's tutorial to learn how to make these kinds of effects. I do have a problem with people that deny having copied the layer from the tutorial and claim it to be their own work, even when the pattern is identical to that of the Marfy tutorial.

Not only is the line virtually identical, but even the dots of mud above the majority of the mud are almost identical. The only difference between the two is because the "WWIICZ" one was resized, and when resizing textures, some small details tend to get lost (half pixels are not possible).

[Did a quick contour drawing of the two textures]

Edit:

[Picture mirror]

Good link, bad OFP.info wink_o.gif

GAIA: :well: ...and i pencil don't? rofl.gif and as? Hungarian? tounge2.gif My English its bad, i have school-leaving exam of tounge2.gif german.. tounge2.gif and anymore i know a little russian.. You buy over lexicon rofl.gif

Why do you keep putting laughing smiles after each sentence? In czech comments on OFP.info you were writing, that you have done 3 schools and you are older than Jagy and god-knows-what-else, but here you act like ... kid. (and not only here wink_o.gif )

And dont speak Czech here, try it in english and if you really cant, ask someone else to translate it (for example Tasi - his english is fine I think). Its english forum.

My english isnt perfect too, as you can see. And do I use my native(?) language here?

EDIT:

BTW:ok,guys stop flame,wev got some professional critics,and thats not bad,no? smile_o.gif

You got some constructive critics about 1-2 pages before, but your only answers were like

tounge2.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

i like very much the Marfy's art, but you shouldn't use this texture, because that isn't realistic. smile_o.gif

and that seems just to be a bad copy-paste

It made Petr Tlach with " tablet ". Marfy´s tutor was example.

Tlach: You are like a kid... icon_rolleyes.gif

JAgy: you kid, that himself means, that All PEOPLE IN CZECH REPUBLIC they steal in the ni texture from CSLA, MARFY and Your "Píp mod", as you are "elite"  thumbs-up.gif  biggrin_o.gif  nener.gif  yay.gif

WTF??? You are band of ******* ! Everyone at this forum know it! So stop attack other and start do something with you !!!

yay.gif SPAMFEST!!!

Keep ontopic you bastards, or I'll send an army of moderators on you mad_o.gif

yay.gif SPAMFEST!!!

Keep ontopic you bastards, or I'll send an army of moderators on you mad_o.gif

I think that the best way will be close this topic... band.gif

Ehrm, I pointed out that you went offtopic, and just started with a " yay.gif SPAMFEST! " just to make a standout in the topic.

And you shouldn't say anything, you're pretty much OT to...

Looks good mate. Basically, make some higher-res textures and your on the fast track to a great mod.

And thanks for all the updates too.

Congratulations on successfully importing the excellent Brothers In Arms grass to OFP smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

You might want to put some more effort into the soldiers knee, it is badly mapped.

Congratulations on successfully importing the excellent Brothers In Arms grass to OFP smile_o.gif  thumbs-up.gif

You might want to put some more effort into the soldiers knee, it is badly mapped.

What ?  huh.gif Its BRG´s texture on our model.

Yes, knees need some work.

Edit: We have permission wink_o.gif

Then BRG imported it, I thought "I've seen that grass before!", so I showed it to a friend and he immediatly recognised it as the grass from BIA (and he is not exactly a n00b when it comes to texturing). Or maybe BRG has taken "inspiration" from that game? icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit: the soldiers could use some work overall, they stand out among the nice trees and bushes wink_o.gif (mostly due to textures)