Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

I don´t know.

This - is - BRG - texture - on - our - model - sabe ? huh.gif

Edit: Nobody in team hasn´t BiA wink_o.gif

Then BRG imported it, I thought "I've seen that grass before!", so I showed it to a friend and he immediatly recognised it as the grass from BIA (and he is not exactly a n00b when it comes to texturing). Or maybe BRG has taken "inspiration" from that game? icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit: the soldiers could use some work overall, they stand out among the nice trees and bushes wink_o.gif (mostly due to textures)

JdB: Dammed: droggone your silly ideas! What a load of crap!This grass is my with Berhoffs texture. I have 3 type. tounge2.gif BIA? huh.gif i don't know this games..let me see picture wow_o.gifxmas_o.gif and trees and bushes are by Berghoff biggrin_o.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

JdB: Dammed: droggone your silly ideas! What a load of crap!This grass is my with Berhoffs texture. I have 3 type. tounge2.gif BIA? huh.gif i don't know this games..let me see picture wow_o.gifxmas_o.gif and trees and bushes are by Berghoff biggrin_o.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Berghoff has borrowed textures from other games. That is why I44 decided not to use his naturepacks. We like stuff done by us, not copyrighted to large distributors like EA, Activision or Ubisoft.

(I didn't know that BRG = Berghof, otherwise there wouldn't have been so much confusion)

Sorry about the confusion, it was not your teams fault of importing, it was Berghoff's

Then BRG imported it, I thought "I've seen that grass before!", so I showed it to a friend and he immediatly recognised it as the grass from BIA (and he is not exactly a n00b when it comes to texturing). Or maybe BRG has taken "inspiration" from that game? icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit: the soldiers could use some work overall, they stand out among the nice trees and bushes wink_o.gif (mostly due to textures)

JdB: Dammed: droggone your silly ideas! What a load of crap!This grass is my with Berhoffs texture. I have 3 type. tounge2.gif BIA?  huh.gif i don't know this games..let me see picture wow_o.gif  xmas_o.gif and trees and bushes are by Berghoff biggrin_o.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

Calm down petr,

klidek petre,na lidi kteri nas slusne oslovi se neodpovida "crap" a podobne nadavky!!!!!! mad_o.gif

CZ: klidek petre,na lidi kteri nas slusne oslovi se neodpovida "crap" a podobne nadavky!!!!!! mad_o.gif

EN: calm down peter, it's not good to answer "crap" or similar curses to decent people.

Just write posts in English, for these chats use ICQ or Your internal forum.

Notice the white spots and the general shape of the grass in the picture below. They are identical. That is a dead give-away to the source of the textures Berghoff provided you with.

The only difference is the better Brothers in Arms lightning engine affecting how the grass looks.

[Picture]

From Berghoff's readme from the Nordic pack:

Quote[/b] ]I do NOT give premission to use this for any other game.

I'm pretty sure Ubisoft (distributor of BIA) has a similar terms of use package for all it's games... whistle.gif

Also, conveniently his readme does not contain any mention of his importing of other peoples intellectual and legal property goodnight.gif

could you please stop all these discussions? personally i just want to see new addons made by them.

to all wink_o.gif

could you please stop all these discussions? personally i just want to see new addons made by them.

Indeed

End of discussion as far as I am concerned, I have better things to do then to constantly note what material they are using from who with permission/legal grounds goodnight.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have better things to do

yep some news addons for the House Divided mod  whistle.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

would like new picture? O.K.

LT-38 update by Petr Tlach

tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

and i have in progres SKODA S-I-K and SKODA V-8-H (ST-39) wink_o.gif and i have 4 type AVIA B534 with "open canopy" and "randomnumber" smile_o.gif and I prepare bomber Praga E51 wink_o.gif

Sorry about the confusion, it was not your teams fault of importing, it was Berghoff's

- Totally offtopic: Yes it is my fault. Back then I was a noob, I didn't had a digicam so I took the easy road on the gras, a bad decision () I can't reverse it but I learned at lot from my mistakes now. All other models have been made by me.

But I'm surely not the only one, I've come acros other addons who use similar things (materials, sounds). So could we please drop it and stop going beserk now if you don't like it just don't use the gras untill its sorted out, In the future I might release a patch that replaces the gras texture of one of my own but right now I just don't have the time for it. smile_o.gif

So please lets stay ontopic now.

I'm just happy that these guys give us updates on their superb work (except some textures tounge2.gif ) almost every day. It is more than what a lot of others are doing. I say stop digging up dirt, and constructively criticize their work.

For example, I like the soldier models, but the textures need work. Some "Texture quality comparisons" for WW2 soldier textures would be Finnish Defense Forces ww2 soldiers.

Progress is looking good so far, I am glad to see you're making one for W39 mod smile_o.gif

I waited for like 5 minutes and the picture is still loading wow_o.gif

It's czech free hosting...

wwIIcz - use imageshack.us