Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

Soldier looks alright, but small on the muscles...

And does he supose to have such big feet? Or is it your goal to

let him float on water?

New weapon..KP vz38...KP-kulometná pistole=samopal in english machine rifle

kpweb.jpgwelcome.gif  

caliber:                9 mm

bullet in magazine: 92

mass:                   3,2 Kg

fire rate:  200 bang/minute.

Time creation model and texture: 45 minute. My shool: Technical universit Liberec tounge2.gif mechanical fakult.. wink_o.gif  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif  welcome.gif

Models are looking really good, but ...

Samopal=SMG - SubMachine Gun, not machine rifle smile_o.gif

mass: 3,2 Kg

Its weight, not mass.

fire rate: 200 bang/minute.

biggrin_o.gif

Time creation model and texture: 45 minute. My shool: Technical universit Liberec tounge2.gif mechanical fakult.. wink_o.giftounge2.gifwink_o.gifwelcome.gif

Yeah, and?

BTW: Aren't they Freikorps instead of Freikoprs? I thought it's typo but it's also on screen.

My school: High technical school in Liberec, specialization for Mechanical engineering. So what? smile_o.gif

BTW: Aren't they Freikorps instead of Freikoprs? I thought it's typo but it's also on screen.

My school: High technical school in Liberec, specialization for Mechanical engineering. So what? smile_o.gif

freikkorps your right

and,why is everybody posting their school too? biggrin_o.gif

1.theyr english isnt too good wink_o.gif

Like me,iam in english bad too huh.gif

Time creation model and texture: 45 minute. My shool: Technical universit Liberec tounge2.gif mechanical fakult.. wink_o.gif  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif  welcome.gif

Yeah, and?

2:and nothing biggrin_o.gif

Just sometimes use some translator (for example http://slovnik.seznam.cz/) to get correct translations wink_o.gif

It's better to translate one sentence for many minutes than post a non-sense.

And less smilies please.

Yeah, and?

biggrin_o.gif as to they know, so to learn in my shool - PC Grafik tounge2.giftounge2.gif CAD, ProE, 3ds Max.. tounge2.gif and so we in ACSR 1938 Mod we're not amaters wink_o.gif ....

And why write time progres? Insomuch that me "is given", how others mods weapons making a few days and accomplishment is invariable or inferior.

1.theyr english isnt too good wink_o.gif

Like me,iam in english bad too huh.gif

thanks salvatore... wink_o.gif I emulate...i ought to thee english speech apprenticeship, so that don't discredit my family...my original name is Petr Thach, but it i you say..great-grandfather has been britisher (australian prisoner).. tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Models are looking really good, but ...

Samopal=SMG - SubMachine Gun, not machine rifle  smile_o.gif

mass:                   3,2 Kg

Its weight, not mass.

fire rate:  200 bang/minute.

biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, and?

Bobor SK: Also

samopal:

automatic

machine rifle

submachine gun

submachine-gun

tommy-gun

else oficiál name is "Kulometna pistole"= machine rifle (machine gun = kulomet)

váha/hmotnost:

heft

mass

materiality

solidity

substantiality

weight

wt.

tounge2.giftounge2.gif alternative in english speech wink_o.gif next time any your write, also attest possibilities.. tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

Never heard someone calling submachine gun as "machine rifle" or "automatic". And Im not sure now, but wasnt as "Tommy-gun" called only Thompson? I hope theres someone else, who can confirm mine or yours truth.

next time any your write, also attest possibilities.. tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

I know that "mass" is similar to "weight" (for example in Oxygen its mass ... and I guess you have it from there), but "weight" is much more common than "mass". Thats why I pointed it out.

And BTW: Can you reduce number of smiles? I dont really think there are needed thousands of laughing smiles, when its not so funny. It just look silly ...

heft

mass

materiality

solidity

substantiality

weight

wt.

But every of this have different meaning:

weight is in czech hmostnost, which is for this cause the best solution

mass is english word for objem

solidity is translated as pevnost (jako pevne skupenstvi)

substantiality is materialnost or podstatnost

It's similar to czech, where weight can be translated as hmotnost, but also as zavazi, bremeno or dulezitost (dulezitost slov). And you can't write dulezitost: 3,2 kg wink_o.gif

And so for guns - SMG aka Sum-Machine Gun is how it should be called.

freikkorps your right

and,why is everybody posting their school too? biggrin_o.gif

Oh, and - what Gaia wrote was only correction of PetrTlach's sentence ( + Gaia's answer smile_o.gif )

EDIT:

materiality

It has nothing to do with "weight". Its just 2nd meaning of czech (slovak) word "hmotnost". Materiality meaning is ... not easy to explain in english ... something like ability to catch it or not.

Tlach is our champion, yeah! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Is that in your style, right Tlach? yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Weight is mass * G (~9.81 IIRC), and is displayed in N (newton).

So mass is the correct term, but what that is in czech, don't ask me tounge2.gif

Keep the work up, I'd like to see some cool addons again wink_o.gif

Weight is mass * G (~9.81 IIRC), and is displayed in N (newton).

So mass is the correct term, but what that is in czech, don't ask me tounge2.gif

Keep the work up, I'd like to see some cool addons again wink_o.gif

Isnt it swapped?

Mass = F

Weight = m

F = m * g

For example, on this site (and not only on this - on every site I ever seen) its Weight and its in kilograms.

mass is correct

weight depends on gravity.

In normal English no one cares so you can say:

"My weight is 75kg"

"The weight if the gun is 3.3kg"

everyone knows what this means and understands it.

In conversation / speech / talking mass = weight

In science / physics mass is how heavy something is. Weight is mass x gravity.

Mass 10 kg on earth = mass 10 kg in space

but 10 kg mass in space has zero weight - it floats in the air.

Watch spacemen / cosmonauts / astronauts moving satellites in the Space Shuttle. The satellite has NO weight but if it traps / crunches / pins a hand it has a mass of 2500 kg killing / wounding  the spacemen.

Interesting. I always thought that mass is m<span style='font-size:7.5pt;line-height:100%'>^3</span> (I mean cubic metre). It still anything to learn smile_o.gif

EDIT: Yes, ^ is the symbol which I needed.

Now I really dont know what whats mass and what weight. You say

10 kg mass = 10 kg weight >> Earth

10 kg mass = 0 kg weight >> space

But you said this too

Mass = Weight * Gravity Acceleration (its literal translation from our language, but I dont think its called Gravity Acceleration in english too).

Or just

F = m * g

But G is known as about 9.81 (but we work with 10 at school). So if Weight is 10 kg, then Mass has to be 100 N (or more accurate - 98.1 N)

Yeah, and - unit is Newton (N)).

And I dont think its wrong, when you say "My weight is 75 kg" ... same as its not wrong, when you are ordering T-shirt on web and theres wroten "Choose your colour". Or do you want to have there "Choose frequency (frequencies), which will T-shirt reflect"? tounge2.gif

So am I right or I got totally mad thruogh the summer break? biggrin_o.gif

No you're right. If you 'weigh' 10kg (your mass is 10kg) then your weight is 100N. But G (or gravitational acceleration (IIRC wink_o.gif)) is 9,82, not 9,81.

And also, you can add in the mass of your body running up a 5 meter stair (pretty cool thing)

Mass = 50kg

Height from top to bottom of the stair = 5meters

Your time to get from top to bottom = 5 seconds

Now we can calculate our developed horsepower, by the calculation;

W = m*h*t (mass * height * time)

So, W = 50 * 5 * 5

50 * 5 * 5 = 1250

W = 1250

1 W = 1/735hp

1250/735 ~ 1,7

So, if you 'weigh' 50kilograms and run a stair with 5 meters height between bottom and top in 5 seconds, you'll develop cirka 1,7hp, wich is much for a human (you're pretty fast if you do this tounge2.gif).

Physics ftw tounge2.gif

@Bobor SK (reply before the first one):

Weight is the wrong term, weight means with how much an object is drawn to the ground (or, the core), so a 3,3kg weapon has 33N weight.

A fun thing here;

To lift that weapon 1 meter, you'll use 33Nm (newtonmeters), by the calculation 33N * 1m = 33Nm

So, if you lift it 2 meters, you'll use 66Nm, by the calculation 33N * 2m = 66Nm.

Cool, huh?

And for the site; If the webmaster wrote Mass, some people maybe wouldn't understand, but as scousejedi said, weight is the common known word for mass.

@Gaia;

You mean; m^3? (Forgot how to do small numbers lol)

Haven't heard anything about that, the nearest is

E = mc^2, but not sure what that really is tounge2.gif

Oh, and Bobor;

You're right wink_o.gif

P.S. Would be pretty fun to have "What frequency/-ies do you wish your T-Shirt to reflect?" as a choice instead of "What color?"

Maybe something for the Star-Trek shopping site tounge2.gif

Well, enough of the physicslesson tounge2.gif

(Any physics-pros; I will check if the calculations above is 100% right whistle.gif)

No you're right. If you 'weigh' 10kg (your mass is 10kg) then your weight is 100N. But G (or gravitational acceleration (IIRC wink_o.gif)) is 9,82, not 9,81.

Then its your mistake, you wrote 9,81 before, I just copied it tounge2.gif (just kidding)

The truth is, I never knew the real (or more accurate I say) value of gravitational acceleration. wink_o.gif

@Gaia;

You mean; m^3? (Forgot how to do small numbers lol)

I think he meant unit of the size (cubic meter).

P.S. Would be pretty fun to have "What frequency/-ies do you wish your T-Shirt to reflect?" as a choice instead of "What color?"

Maybe something for the Star-Trek shopping site tounge2.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Ok, I probably know now, whats the difference between mass and weight. It was just a bit strange for me, because in dictionary is "hmotnost - 1. materiality, 2. weight", theres no mass or anything. And we have

hmotnost = m

Thx for explaining.

EDIT: Why I have bad feeling I will get small white square under my avatar? tounge2.gif

Sorry admins, didnt expect it will become so much off-topic.