Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

Wow, just read this thread from start to finish. It's been a surreal experience. crazy_o.gif

Very nice updates! I can't wait to see textured operational versions of those vehicles, as well as that rifle. I am glad to see a bunker that is on located atop a slope, it is something you rarely see. Is it especially made for slopes or does it conform to it somehow?

2 things smile_o.gif

1. IMHO your textures would look much better if they were desturated by about 50 points (if photoshop). For some reason the OFP engine really brings colours up so I find I reduce the colour and make them grey.

I've you selected your tank and lowered the saturated while keeping the background the same just to explain what I mean

www.eraseme.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk\czech_tk01.jpg

Just imagine that after a few hours driving round the outside is dirty and dusty.

2. Is that a radio antennae aerial? I was surprised to see this on such an early tank design.

Im sure your looking forward to making the interiors - I'm guessing that there are few interior pictures available for reference.

Keep going smile_o.gif

2 things smile_o.gif

1. IMHO your textures would look much better if they were desturated by about 50 points (if photoshop). For some reason the OFP engine really brings colours up so I find I reduce the colour and make them grey.

I've you selected your tank and lowered the saturated while keeping the background the same just to explain what I mean

Just imagine that after a few hours driving round the outside is dirty and dusty.

2. Is that a radio antennae aerial? I was surprised to see this on such an early tank design.

Im sure your looking forward to making the interiors - I'm guessing that there are few interior pictures available for reference.

Keep going smile_o.gif

1) pucture 2 there is not modified...

2) antene its realy. First antena at TNH-S was himself at dashboard, diameter frametube biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ...Artwork plan TNH from CKD.

3)Interier its ready of 50%. wink_o.giftounge2.gifwink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

how we  textured? UV Maping. ST vz.39 (at yellow anymore we detract Hue Lightness Satura). At the moment me resolve as we accurately distribute texture.

welcome.gif

3985189.jpg

3985198.jpg

tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif

first on the right:

ONE TEXTURE

second on the left:

UV MAPPING

OXYGEN 2

scousejedi:

1.ok,il try to ask our modeller wink_o.gif

2.as petr says,the antena was rly there smile_o.gif

3.interioirs are now 50% completed

Cheers

the texture is better now. but you should change the shadow of the bolts (on the top). because they can't have the same shadow on the whole tank smile_o.gif

webn.jpg

wink_o.gif Thanks.. welcome.gif

Applied Programe: Cinema 4d R 9.5

Body Paint 2.5

3ds max5

adobe photoshop 8 cs

Time modeling 2 hours

Time textured 6 hours

Time konverts and imports model and texture 2 hours. yay.gif

Little update:

8494869.jpg

Rifles vz24 and vz33

ltvz34yo0.jpg

Lt 34 (light tank - ArmA version beta)

my god, you modelled the tracks? (or threads, no clue how you call those things)

I know it's for ArmA, but still. it isn't a tank simulator smile_o.gif

Model will optimalization (maybe for ArmA).

Next Screen:

lt34xu5.th.jpg

And Real foto:

lt346yg4.th.jpg

Edit:

ammunition Praga RV

pragarvmuninlx7.th.jpg

You're wasting way too much faces... Suitable for rendering, not for OFP/ArmA. I don't say it's ugly, but if you want to run ArmA with all those graphic effects + your models...

We will release two versions - for OFP and ArmA wink_o.gif

Models will edit for OFP and ArmA.  wink_o.gif

You're wasting way too much faces... Suitable for rendering, not for OFP/ArmA. I don't say it's ugly, but if you want to run ArmA with all those graphic effects + your models...

rofl.gif In rending its Phong edge. wink_o.gif and me create with n-polygons wink_o.gif , so that OFP the Models takes elderberry probleme. KPUV vz.37 has 2500 faces, that is little xmas_o.gif and others models have not at more. huh.gif

smile_o.gif  :rofl:Model ST vz39  in OFP works also elderberry probleme.

OK now please write that in english crazy_o.gif

I really can't understand a word...