Sign in to follow this  
-SWAT-

UH-1N in Police Version

I'm getting Figgity here!

We noticed that when you started posting crap like:

I want SWAT Chopper now mad_o.gif !!!!!!!! >.< banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Allmost done yet?

It is ready when it is ready. Not earlier, not later.

I said, my real life has still priority. So it don´t help to ask again and again.

Just wait like others, i'm sure it's worth waiting smile_o.gif

Just keep it up and surprice us in the end wink_o.gif

@SeanTate: Or. just use that Bell police helicopter thats floating around on ofp.info (at least I think it is) if you want a heli for inserting SWAT teams onto rooftops and what-not.

Don't necessarily need a Huey for that job.

Pity there aren't any Black Suburban addons though, that'd be nice for some SWAT inserts.

Let alone a SWAT Box Truck/Van or something of that nature.

Well I don't know what their current status is, but the Yucata County Sheriff's Dept. Mod were working on a whole bunch of vehicles...

yucata001.jpg

Rommel was also working on this van

swatnew1.jpg

But I don't know what the status of that is... Shame, looking good

there is a "black suburban" addon, just its not public yet wink_o.gif along with some other differnt police styled vehicles. if you checked combat photography once in a while you would notice it wink_o.gif

Cheers guys, I'll check this combat photography thing out some time WackyIraqi cheers.

there is a "black suburban" addon, just its not public yet wink_o.gif along with some other differnt police styled vehicles. if you checked combat photography once in a while you would notice it wink_o.gif

Less of the winks please... I'm not gonna start scowering the combat photography page as well as a&m complete and ofp.info for my addon news icon_rolleyes.gif

Plus so what if it's in combat photography? The guy wants to use it, not admire it wink_o.gif

@Shashman: I'm guessing its not at a release-worthy stage. Probably uncomplete (model/textures/config/whatever else.)

Though admitedly it would've been nice to have a link directly to the pics of the suburban, as I'm sure the Combat Photography thread is relatively large. Never-the-less I'm sure I'll find it give or take a few hours  rofl.gif

Funnily enough it would be nice to have some though, as I'm currently working on a SWAT mission using New Ocean island, and I'm very much debating as to which method of insertion the guys are going to use to get to their objective.

Huey's obviously was on the top of the list, and in turn was one of the major reasons I've got the mission on hold (so I can dedicate my time to a USAF Para-Rescue/Combat Controller Mission I'm working on... Yes SeanTate this is Delta One Zero wink_o.gif)

The other choice was either these Bell Police helicopters that I've seen floating around, or some land based transportation in the form of either a SWAT "Box" Truck or just regular looking Truck/Van and fail that a few Black Suburbans.

I'll have to see what comes out first I guess, as abmitedly I'm not overly keen on the idea of using any helicopter bar the UH-1, more because of general looks than anything else (of course you'll get those who argue that "function over look" is more important.)

lol, Heyyy D10! I was asking about The huey because of His mission, I'd love to play it with that huey, Thats all.

@Shashman: I'm guessing its not at a release-worthy stage. Probably uncomplete (model/textures/config/whatever else.)

actually it is at a release worthy stage, it was the mehanics tahoe model that was tweaked (severely) and added to as well as reskinned for police use. its got multiple police versions of it. he just doesn't feel bothered enough to release it to the public, just as a private addon for our police missions me and some mates play. i could go take some pics of it now if you really wanted.

Private addon? well that sucks a bit.

No matter, probably be best if I wait for the Hueys anyway, nothing would beat seeing a bunch of SWAT guys fast-roping out of a Huey.

Not many other options, beyond that Police Bell-206 III from VIT, or some Squad Car addon (that is fairly dodgy in my opinion anyway.)

I'm in no major hurry, still got that Para-Rescue/CCT mission to work on in the meanwhile.

If the setobjecttexture's are fixed then when might there be a release date? I've been waiting for this helo for a very long time smile_o.gif

By the way, if you need any photos for last minute tweakings of the helicopter, let me know, I've got loads of photos of UH-1's

no update for...well, coming up on a year now since the last post date. im sure this one has bit the dust. and i might as well throw out into the open that rommel lost that swat truck model. ive already asked him about it. and i believe the swat boxtruck me and USMC Sniper worked on was released with the new ocean island pack....maybe not i dont know

goodjob bringing up a year old topic s....err gordon yay.gif

goodnight.gif

Yeah, I recall a tad unfinished (dunno, haven't used it many times) "box" SWAT van in the Ocean Island pack.

That suburban really still private? confused_o.gif

i believe so, the creator...hes on a ship to the pacific or something..not quite sure.

i dont even know if i still have it

SWAT, I wanted to ask if you do plan to release this thing, I dont mean to try and cause touble by bringing up old Topics, but We are making a mission that NEEDS this UH-1 and We wanted to know if you would just release it. I remember Eversmann telling me that you didnt want to release it cause it dosent look good to you, Everyone else thinks other wise, so, could your release it, Please? notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

I concur, the helicopter would make a damn nice addition to Law Enforcement transportation assets.

Espiecally considering I've still been working on and off on a SWAT themed mission.

Still needs a lot of work, but at the moment SWAT aerial assets would make a welcome addition, espiecally for insertions (2nd Assault Team/Sniper Element.)

Just using the SWAT box truck though.

Yeah the Tahos and blazers got sidlined for the P71 addon and Fordtrucks as well as deployment to Afghanistan. Now things are settling down I picked up on em again..

Kinda look like crap now, so going to redo the skins on the vehicles cause I am lightly better with photoshop than I was when i first started em..

That and other cars ended up in the pile, like Chevys, and Dodges.