Sign in to follow this  
-SWAT-

UH-1N in Police Version

many police helicopters here in the states are dark blue/black (dont yell at me and try to prove me wrong, you'll just further prove your point at how stupid you are, i said many not all wink_o.gif)

A particular something I'd like to see in the final version is custom pilots.

A particular something I'd like to see in the final version is custom pilots.

I don´t plan to use any other pilots than the BIS pilots. I thought about VIT´s Helicopter Pilots, but why? Who wants to use it, can download them and add them in the editor.

Some progress:

heliblue10tq.jpg

heliblue20hw.jpg

heliblue36wz.jpg

heliblue41ze.jpg

In addition to this i am currently working on a version in black (but a darker version as the heli shown on the first pictures), a bluewhite heli like this one on the screenshots and a redwhite version for fire department or hospital tasks.

After this i will start making the patches and scripts.

Like the blue version smile_o.gif

Are you going to make the darker version totally unmarked? (or maybe have a setObjectTexture option to put our own marks on there) Generic is good wink_o.gif

Like the blue version smile_o.gif

Are you going to make the darker version totally unmarked? (or maybe have a setObjectTexture option to put our own marks on there) Generic is good wink_o.gif

I don´t know. At time there are different possibilities i´m testing. But the tendency goes to an unmarked version.

But the choice of fitting the helicopter via setobjecttexture manually will be given...

Hi there...

hey SWAT, keep up the good work! I really like it! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Wow... is it the Pedagne Mod Heli? Maybe i should ask them to use their animation?

tounge2.gif

No, it's from the same author you asked the permission to modify the UH-1N... biggrin_o.gif

No problem for the anims...I'm going to release my new AB-412 (i'm writing the readme right now), which derives from the UH-1N too. As soon as i get the file released you can take the anims for your helo.

Oh...i almost forgot: i know... that position outside the helo could seem impossible, anyway i've seen a pictrure where a GIS (Gruppo Intervento Speciale - Italian "Carabinieri" special counter-terror unit) operator stood on the skid waiting to be inserted... wink_o.gif

tounge2.gif

No, it's from the same author you asked the permission to modify the UH-1N... biggrin_o.gif

Oh oh... and i didn´t know that sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

But ignorance is no excuse.

Big THX again... If you ever come to germany, you will get a beer from me thumbs-up.gif

If you still have my email, you can send me the script... if you like

Quote[/b] ]If you ever come to germany, you will get a beer from me

thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Oh oh... and i didn´t know that sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

But ignorance is no excuse.

No prob m8! tounge2.gif

To install the anims on your chopper you have to change position to a couple of proxies in the P3D file... huh.gif

As soon as i get this release done (almost finished biggrin_o.gif ) i'll send you a mail explaining what you have to do to use those anims... wink_o.gif

I love the blue version, it's the Huey in Clear and Present Danger now biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

To install the anims on your chopper you have to change position to a couple of proxies in the P3D file... huh.gif

As soon as i get this release done (almost finished biggrin_o.gif ) i'll send you a mail explaining what you have to do to use those anims... wink_o.gif

That´s great... that will be 2 beer than biggrin_o.gif

So, and here is my redwhite version... i´m not really satisfied with that... but for today it is enough work wink_o.gif

helired12kr.jpg

helired21bh.jpg

I think that the stance you see in the movie "The Rock" when the marines takes the island could be cool. Or some twicth of it. The guys on the rails standing holding on with one hand and the other one on the pistolgrip on their M4 with the barrel pointing down.

Sorry I can't find any pics to show you what I mean, but I hope you understand,

PS: No I don't love Google. And google dosen't love me eighter DS

Real life takes cover... will continue my work during weekend

I´m currently in lack of time... textures are finished so far. Now i have to rewrite the config and find some additional scripts for fast rope for example...

Any ideas?

What about a winch script on the rescue version? wink_o.gif

I search this one too

Nice. Good neutral uniform you've given him and I like the use of Llauma's head thumbs-up.gif But either the head is too small, or his helmet's too big. He kinda reminds me of...

spaceballs-suck2blow.jpg

whistle.gifrofl.gif

I'd say the helmet's too big... looks twice or maybe three times the size of a normal helment, and the head seems to be in proportion with the body.

I'd say the helmet's too big... looks twice or maybe three times the size of a normal helment, and the head seems to be in proportion with the body.

I think it's fine. Laser's models were accurate, therefore the size of that helmet should be accurate to the real thing. IRL, chopper pilots have big helmets, since they have to fit some stuff in it.