Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Quote[/b] ]...certainly we're expecting ArmA to support 60 players as minimum.

Poor BF2, I feel sooo NOT sorry for you rofl.gif

Aaah, this interview was really great!

Again I say: I can't wait!

Hey don't count your chickens yet, most gamers are like this: [high pitched nerd voice]"LOL !!! no strafing rofl how gay! WTF i die from 1 hit what shit is this lol!!!1 rofl this is gay i can't reload while moving gay shiiit lol. stupid camping assholes fight like men fags! rofl noobs play a real game like bf2 i own you anyway" [/high pitched nerd voice]

Then there are the even worse ones, the ones with "lots of time on their hands" who notice the game is hard and try to pwnz0r us all on his crusade for internet glory and 0wnage: "rofl noobs i own u Neway, lol  nooob dont even talk to me u suck lol".

Oh the agony that is the "gamer"...  huh.gif

rofl.gif That's a good one!

Just remember, as they type (as I'm not about to give known 'mainstreamers' my Ventrilo/Teamspeak server IP), there's probably a digital bullet OTW. After getting holed a few times, they might get down to business. Or not. nener.gif

More details in the interview, you can damage your eyesight? Cool! Hope it's tied to reality, when you smack your retinas, it can take minutes for nightvision to return. notworthy.gif

Me wants Flashbangs wow_o.gif

There is some much new screens and things about ArAs that I hardly can cope with the tempo. Good old BIS machine has got a turbo charger as it seems.

nice new grass and BDU smile_o.gif - I´am very prying for new animations

Hey don't count your chickens yet, most gamers are like this: [high pitched nerd voice]"LOL !!! no strafing rofl how gay! WTF i die from 1 hit what shit is this lol!!!1 rofl this is gay i can't reload while moving gay shiiit lol. stupid camping assholes fight like men fags! rofl noobs play a real game like bf2 i own you anyway" [/high pitched nerd voice]

Then there are the even worse ones, the ones with "lots of time on their hands" who notice the game is hard and try to pwnz0r us all on his crusade for internet glory and 0wnage: "rofl noobs i own u Neway, lol nooob dont even talk to me u suck lol".

Oh the agony that is the "gamer"... huh.gif

Yes, unfortunately, you're right. But they have the right to play any game they like ... i just hope they give up playing ArmA when they realise it's just a "mean" one-shot-kill kind of game... wink_o.gif

Those screens look FANTASTIC!!! This batch of screens has completely renewed my excitement in this game. The colors look so perfect and vibrant, none of that bluishness and dullness. It looks so real...BIS, please don't change the graphics! They are so nice the way they are right now!!

Did anyone notice the animation on the soldiers running with the gun in one hand? That looks so realistic...just like on TV or something. If they can make that animation less uniform (and not have all the soldiers doing it at once) it will look great.

very cool pics! And nice to get official word on the multi gunner thingy biggrin_o.gif

OT but i've tried joint ops and its just delta force cross over to bf 2 with less features with vehicles than bf 2 and almost unplayable on some of the servers rofl.gif

I really look forward to the official cti game mode and see how its gonna work out.Thinking about gettng on some friends on lan when the game is released and doing a whole day of exploring of the island and playing cti or something like that.

The new screenshots in Williams blog...its just...*gasp* soldiers that arent super shiny,vehicles super shine gone..sky no longer uber blue X.x heart weak...too excited..must use bathroom.... da UH-60's are shmexy,glad they went with the more realistic slightly saggy blades ^^. Just noticed that one blackhawk has the ESSS equipped with the fuel tanks and the other one with ESSS doesn't...hm..wonder if it will be possible to add hellfire missiles to the ESSS. But those pics from the Firing Squad interview look great too ^^ yay,happy.

Its funny to read the comments,some people bitching bright sky..anyone who has actually stepped outside knows that skies can be cloudly,midtone,dark or bright.

Quality dulled way down to fit,is 4.27 over 100kb? Kinda out of it.. crazy_o.gif

Looks realistic to me,one of those cloudy days where sun only appears in certain spots,I see that alot here...eithers its bright n sunny or dark and cloudy,usually means rain..oh I hope they keep the ability to change weather.

[im]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6540/01220zr.jpg[/img]>100kb

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6540/01220zr.jpg

Is this clone war, all faces look the same confused_o.gif

Come on, it's WIP screen biggrin_o.gif

if those are already new animations.. sad_o.gif

2 AIs are running exactly the same way..

woudn't be nice if they varied a little among them? confused_o.gif

it looks like we have clones, they move/run the same way..

why not having thin, fater, smaller, biger soldiers?

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6540/01220zr.jpg

Is this clone war, all faces look the same confused_o.gif

Come on, it's WIP screen biggrin_o.gif

if those are already new animations.. sad_o.gif

2 AIs are running exactly the same way..

woudn't be nice if they varied a little among them? confused_o.gif

it looks like we have clones, they move/run the same way..

why not having thin, fater, smaller, biger soldiers?

I understand what you mean but how would they do that? Have 2 or 3 walking animations that would cycle through each time you stop and then walk? Interesting...but woudln't that be pretty difficult in terms of coding?

The different grass-types surely is something nice. It's coming together nicely. I really wonder how the game will look with custom-made addons. It's already wonderfull now and I'm glad it's much more then I expected. Keep going BIS smile_o.gif

New screenshots at William Porter´s Blog showing:

- New Humvee model

- New US 5-ton truck model

- ACU soldiers.

01_.jpg04_.jpg

I´ve noticed the humvee is the same model shown on Game 2 screenshots moths ago. And it seems BI guys has decided to include (by their own) the conditioned air system in their M998, just like in the current M1114s.

Mmm, perhaps posted too late...

Now theres speculation of is that VBS2 or Armed Assault being thrown around...although I can see a bit of sense in this..that same "horned head" is on both uniforms,the ACU and the desert BDU..

Just noticed that one blackhawk has the ESSS equipped with the fuel tanks and the other one with ESSS doesn't...hm..wonder if it will be possible to add hellfire missiles to the ESSS.

The only images of UH-60's with ESSS wings have them equiped with fuel tanks, those without just have the standard wing "stubs" (where the wing is attached)

starts to look to good to be true ... someone slap me if i not dream whistle.gif

Damn,you give a rest from surfing this forums for a while and when you come back you don`t know from where to aproach getting up to date with so many new information.And indeed I do love it this way.

Damn,you give a rest from surfing this forums for a while and when you come back you don`t know from where to aproach getting up to date with so many new information.And indeed I do love it this way.

Heh, maybe that's better than refreshing every 5 minutes lol biggrin_o.gif

hahaha biggrin_o.gif aw man i check the forums and ofp.info and some game sites three times or more everyday.

btw saw this at my favourite computer store in sweden stockholm webbhallen computer store link about armed A one thing i wonder will black be the cover of the box really or is it just a Not available picture of some sort? tounge2.gif