Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

ArmA is getting more and more modern as the weeks go on. biggrin_o.gif Those soldiers wearing the new ACU look awesome.

possible but unlikely

They probably just forgot to name the rotor blur selection in O2 or whatever tool, only reasonable explanation.

Guest Ti0n3r

It looks like HDR is enabled on those pics. I don't think it was on the pics with the dark blue sky.

Checkout the lighting and shadows on these two....

bmp_patrol.jpg

house_search.jpg

It just gets better! pump.gif

possible but unlikely

They probably just forgot to name the rotor blur selection in O2 or whatever tool, only reasonable explanation.

ockam's razor anyone?

seeing as how in the other shots from the same series the rotors were not moving, i think it would be most likely that the pilot just got out and was standing in front of the chopper while the rotors have yet to stop.

Cool the multiple gunner feature finnaly thumbs-up.gif

I hope BIS has much more features but they want to keep it a suprise I think I hope whistle.gif

Animals I hope: deer, tiger, Lion, a crocodile, horse, donkey, sheeps, ducks, maybe sharks would add alot of realism to the game and seen on the new interview the AI is not dumb cool can't wait wink_o.gif

haha, come now, deer lion tiger etc... the island isn't big enough for those creatures to live on, maybe a mission in the capital where a few artillery hits released most of the zoo animals onto the streets (imagine a mad elephant ramming a tank rofl.gif) but otherwise, hehe, no way. deers yes, maybe some wild boars, but i think we will see lot more small animals the size of badgers or squirrels, maybe even birds in trees that give away enemy positions (and yours).

But definatly no large predators.

Guest Ti0n3r

And don't forget a mammoth and a t-rex! yay.gif

Good Interview. I counted 8 new images...other 2 were already posted. Put it on my site biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, 60 players is awesome! If it will really hold up to this then arma MP will surely beat all available shooters! (Thats what OFP did in its time)

come on edit the pics a bit, we all know by now that screenshots are to darkish and dull in OFP\ArmA wink_o.gif

arma8zx.jpg

arma29pj.jpg

Guest Ti0n3r

Bah, they look worse edited anyway. wink_o.gif

Good Interview. I counted 8 new images...other 2 were already posted. Put it on my site  biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, 60 players is awesome! If it will really hold up to this then arma MP will surely beat all available shooters! (Thats what OFP did in its time)

You already played "Joint Operations" ? There are 150 (!wink_o.gif Playerz on one server wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]...certainly we're expecting ArmA to support 60 players as minimum.

Poor BF2, I feel sooo NOT sorry for you rofl.gif

Aaah, this interview was really great!

Again I say: I can't wait!

Bah, they look worse edited anyway. wink_o.gif

rofl.gif it`s the crappy 100kb rule that make them look so worse firefoxlover.gif

Quote[/b] ]...certainly we're expecting ArmA to support 60 players as minimum.

Poor BF2, I feel sooo NOT sorry for you rofl.gif

Aaah, this interview was really great!

Again I say: I can't wait!

Hey don't count your chickens yet, most gamers are like this: [high pitched nerd voice]"LOL !!! no strafing rofl how gay! WTF i die from 1 hit what shit is this lol!!!1 rofl this is gay i can't reload while moving gay shiiit lol. stupid camping assholes fight like men fags! rofl noobs play a real game like bf2 i own you anyway" [/high pitched nerd voice]

Then there are the even worse ones, the ones with "lots of time on their hands" who notice the game is hard and try to pwnz0r us all on his crusade for internet glory and 0wnage: "rofl noobs i own u Neway, lol nooob dont even talk to me u suck lol".

Oh the agony that is the "gamer"... huh.gif

You already played "Joint Operations" ? There are 150 (!wink_o.gif Playerz on one server  wink_o.gif

Yea! Lagged like f**k when I tried it! Or maybe it improved, I haven’t been there since!  wink_o.gif