Sign in to follow this  
sysdevja

SAS: Scud Hunters

Look at the way the bodys are. He cant be on the left and there body to the right so his mostly in the middle. I rekon in his in the house in the middle with dome ontop. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]wheitmann
is right hes in the middle of the road behind the dead body :P ill post next one up tonight :P

Oh embassy is 2666, we got it ingame just got some sizing problems, also the embassy does have full interior :P

One more thing that I wonder about. Why do you spam your own thread with this find-the-sniper crap? Is it just a method to keep it alive?

One more thing that I wonder about. Why do you spam your own thread with this find-the-sniper crap? Is it just a method to keep it alive?

Why did you ask such a retarded question , was it just to seem clever ? huh.gif

ffs just let the guy do whatever he wants in his thread , dont like it ? Then dont read it .

Why did you ask such a retarded question , was it just to seem clever ?   huh.gif

ffs just let the guy do whatever he wants in his thread , dont like it ? Then dont read it .

These forums are not here for people to make their personal threads where they can do whatever they want. As the topic of the forums says, Addons & Mods : Discussion. 'Find the sniper' has nothing to do with the addon/mod.

well since you give so much of a shit about forum regs why didnt you PM that ?

These forums are not here for people to make their personal threads where they can do whatever they want. As the topic of the forums says, Addons & Mods : Discussion. 'Find the sniper' has nothing to do with the addon/mod.

Exactly. And you call me retarded while you start flaming around in a totally disrespectful way? Come on, that's not necessary orson. We're both adult guys who can stand such a small question.

Dunno where the sniper is, to get back on topic. rock.gif

this topic serves its purpose preety well

4 pages about mod that doesnt exist

thats what i call advertising biggrin_o.gif

building interest around something that as for now exists only in Sysdevja mind :-)

mastered PR :-)

Quote[/b] ]1. stay on topic

-snipers

-Why this isnt a mod

-buildings

-other people's addons

I'm not sure what the topic is? wink_o.gif

topic is "SAS: Scud Hunters"

and that means probably all thats releated to it :-)

-buildings

-other people's addons

I'm not sure what the topic is? wink_o.gif

Both are relevant, as he has shown a progress screen, and he never said he would make loads of stuff for OFP himself, he said he would use stuff from others with permission. Alot of mods do the same.

Quote[/b] ]public relations

pl.n. Abbr. PR

1. (used with a sing. verb) The art or science of establishing and promoting a favorable relationship with the public.

2. (used with a pl. verb) The methods and activities employed to establish and promote a favorable relationship with the public.

3. (used with a sing. or pl. verb) The degree of success obtained in achieving a favorable relationship with the public.

also i have 4 people within the team now

sniperwolf

Maatz

Cribban

Charlie_J

All are modelers and charlie_J is a good texture artist and also sniperwolf has some skills with visitor and the mission editor.

We got the embassy building ingame, just it needs resizing :P also got a new SASR model on the way.

Thanks

J.Allsopp

Im looking forward to seeing what materialises with your MOD sysdevja.

I would listen to what all the guys said about the time it takes to create something of quality - no matter how good your intentions are, a standard has been set in the OFP world, and if you creations dont met the minimum level required these days they wont get a second look.

I wish you the best of luck with it all and look forward to seeing some quality work from you wink_o.gif

Yes, maybe hes making them too, unless he meant SAS( R ) which would be just a waste of time smile_o.gif

SASR is Australian. But we're based on the brits and very allinged with them. We even send people over there to train.

SASR is Australian. But we're based on the brits and very allinged with them. We even send people over there to train.

Lol, it sounds like you are actually in the SASR biggrin_o.gif

I been looking forward to see some non dessert SAS addons, something good for jungle, and something good for urban and CQB. But at the same time, no one have ever made a bunch of western guys with guns and LR dressed up like Arabs mixed up with military clothing. I don't give a s##t about if is acurated information or not, all I know is that an addon like it would do some great missions.

Regards.

@CERO.

We as in Australia. I'm not even old enogh for the army wink_o.gif

SASR and SAS are virtualy the same but have some slight differences in training. It has been noted in iraq 2004 SAS and SASR worked together with grey fox (US top Special force team) to go on the hunt for 56 most wanted men.

SASR have similar weapons and tactics and of course are the best at there job. As someone said in this thread SASR do go over to britain to train with British SAS.

Although british SAS are the best SASR comes straight under its reign of military power.

I'm afriad they do train together in Borneo during jungle training. Also the CT Branch of the SASR and 4RAR Commando's, TAG-W to train with the British SAS CT branch and take part in mock exercizes.

What are you afraid of he just said they train together, Or are you scared of the Australians with our Bad ass LRPV. tounge2.gif

possibly the ugliest vehicles to grace this earth - should have stuck with what the brits do best, proper lannies biggrin_o.gif