Sign in to follow this  
spad

FOR WH40K fan

I'll probably get in crap for saying this...

@Tolderian

Can you stop posting like a noob? Your posts are the stupidest things ive ever seen and they are damn annoying and its every post.

things like this...

Quote[/b] ]Sorry... but I am wetting my pants here waiting...with like piss I mean
Quote[/b] ]OH GOD! Hopefully before the end of this month? But at the end of this year?! What is it!? *seizure* AAHHRGH!

Thanks  smile_o.gif <--- see, i said it nicely

My most sincere apologies CanadianTerror, I do have an excuse, like every American though... First, I tend to shy towards being an Asshole, second, when I post, I'm usually really tired (I work a 12-hour night shift), and lastly, I'm overtly excited for this mod... What can I say? I will try to cease my idiocy though, again I'm very sorry for my foolishness, it's not usually my way and I hope you can forgive me. Also, SPQR, if you're saying there are no "fantastical" sounds in the mod, that's fine, I have no complaints whatsoever.

I don't know much about french, but I will say it in honor of a culture not of my own. Merci ami, parce que tous que vous faites. welcome.gif

As I wrote, apparently without being really clear in my previous post, is that there's absolutly no attack against anybody, only against winRFA which was supposed to be able to unpack BF42's WH40K mod Sound.rfa file.

It's because you remind me that pack that I downloaded it in order to evaluate it, as I'm trully unsatisfied with some of our sounds.

40 minutes downloading, 20 minutes to find something able to unpack rfa files for no results and 20 minutes for trying to unpack Sound.rfa. That's why I felt really disappointed and angered.

Nevertheless, if anybody is able to unpack them, I'd be glad if able to hear them smile_o.gif

So, Tolderian, for me, no need to worry wink_o.gif

Wow, that does suck. I'd love to help but I don't have a first idea about modding sad_o.gif sorry!

2 days 'till release, if you're on schedual biggrin_o.gif

hum i never said april 24

i said i hope before the end of this month

we are waiting the campaign for the moment that's all so.

but be sure that if we don't release something in april, we will release the first part in march.

Oi, Spad, you said in 15 days on the 19th! So go suck eggs. Or not, it's really up to you.

Oi, Spad, you said in 15 days on the 19th! So go suck eggs. Or not, it's really up to you.

well if your not happy with the mod not being ready to release yet, either go make your own mod, learn somthing usfull and help spad, or be quiet and wait.

no, i am like him i d like to play to all the mod i await and i am angry when they don't come (that's why i learnt how to make one wink_o.gif  )

but this time the first pack is ready exept the campaign and all upgrade, bug correct etc come after

so you can be ready for the war!!!!!!!!! pistols.gif

well if your not happy with the mod not being ready to release yet, either go make your own mod, learn somthing usfull and help spad, or be quiet and wait.

First, we must all hold folks to standards.   We admire Spad for all his hard work, but we'd be doing him a disservice if we didn't hold him up to the excellant quality he provides, right spad?   It's by not having standards and kissing the butts of developers with such silly comments, that so many crappy games are being released left and right.   Lastly, eggs are great, no one has lived until they've sucked one nener.gif

Also, uhm, Spad?   Buddy?   Pal?

March?   As in 11 months from now March?   You meant May right?   That's next month May you mean, not 11 months from now March... right?... o.O; (apologizes to CanadianTerrorGuy again)

a promise is a promise

may or april but not after

and if the campaign is not ready i 'll make a first pack without campaign map and mission YOU will have to make mission or campaign biggrin_o.gif

Hah cool beanZ!

You know, I have probably over 400 addons on my laptop, and sadly, it's little ATI Radeon can barely handle those.   My problem is I want so much content for my games and unfortunately I spend more time going through the lists of options than making the maps lol.   I told my friend though, once this mod comes out, screw all the other addons, we're goin' to 40k.   We don't play the table top, I did twice, but we love Dawn of War, so we're excited about this FPS version.   Although, we might have some Warhammer Vs. Terminator or Aliens or some bizzare addon battles from time to time!  whistle.gif

My only gripe with the Gaming world today is the lack of co-op... who doesn't love co-op?   When did we all become so anti-social?

sad_o.gif

Anyway, thanks Spad, SPQR, and Crew!   ^_^

and also, unfortunately for everyong here, this isn't a goodbye nener.gif HaHaa!

fusion7cj.jpg

This is a view from distance of the Melta effect of the twin-linked fusion blasters armed drone sentry turret. Sorry if they is no close-up view, it's just because of a technical matter, I didn't manage to get on pic the flash.

bloodpact011af.jpg

Spad is really relentless and really kills me  rofl.gif

These are the first alpha version of Chaos troops from the Blood Pact force, fighting during the Sabbath Crusade (tough dudes against Imperial Guards and Gaunt's Ghosts).

Thanks all and D@nte, I saw from a long time your lone hard work (and that's a tough task). Your tank is a bit too 21-22nd century, but your jeeps could be nice Imperial Guard's recon wheeled units, even if they are not canonic (afterall, you can read about halftracks in Gaunt's books) wink_o.gif

Hello everyone

I just wanted to apologize if I sounded rude the way I asked my questions last post, and say how excited I am to play this mod- It looks absoultely excellent. I do have one question though- Some of the more "Un-traditional" mods (fantasy, old time) mods like Napoleonic and Civil War, due to scripting problems transferring over, have un-fuctional multiplayer (i know the engligh kinda sucked there but im tired lol) Im just curious if this mod will support multiplayer without throwing in 1000 additonal scripts into missions. Just a great job, dev team- with the quality of some of these latest pics, you take as much time as nessary to refine the units and vehicles smile_o.gif .

~diEman

Woops, I meant you said 15 days on the 9TH not the 19TH crazy_o.gif Oh, and I didn't mean any disrespect or anything, just merely pointing out that you did say about 15 days on the 9th, and that if you were right (although things being released on the date they announce is very rare) it would be on the 24th. Oh, but I meant lots of disrespect when I said you could go suck eggs nener.gif

The renegade guardsmen look nice, but, I think they need more to show that they've been warped by the power of chaos, ie, more iconography and their own warped LasGun.

And some mutations, they also work crazy_o.gif

yep it is a very early chaos blood pact guardsmen, i 'll put more chaos insignia and if i found one a horrible head behind the mask

I know the first pack isn't far from release so I would like to know if it will have the tau devilfish troop carrier.That thing is awesome.Can't wait to be a firewarrior. yay.gif

I've found a Devilsfish in the deep desert, but my grot could'nt repair it... help.gif

devilfish0bt.jpg

Tau will have only wrecks in order to balance the forces  tounge2.gif

yes the first pack will included space marine, tau force and maybe some imperial guard unit

personally ( no offence to the island / campagin maker) but i would like to have just the first pack because i rarley ever play the campagins and thats alot more dwonlaoding then i need and i usually do use the islands but i could live without it i like makeing my own missions personally but thats just my opion and thoughts smile_o.gif

Does first release will have some missions and campaigns?

damn the campaigns but few mission per side with most of equipment (I mean all weapons and all vehicles) useable would be very nice biggrin_o.gif

personally ( no offence to the island / campagin maker) but i would like to have just the first pack because i rarley ever play the campagins and thats alot more dwonlaoding then i need and i usually do use the islands but i could live without it i like makeing my own missions personally but thats just my opion and thoughts  smile_o.gif

I kind of agree.   I only care about co-op, so if there is no co-op, all the folks I told this mod about to will be a little upset, but we'll manage our own missions from that point.   Granted we're not that good at making them, or we'd just try to manipulate the campaign to have more than one player lol.  

Quick question though: about what percent done are the Imperial Gaurd and Eldar?   I was telling my friends about the pictures of the Baneblade and Fire Prism I saw, and when I remember what they're like in Dawn of War, I get all giddy.   If you're not sure or don't want to share, that's fine, I'm just asking ^_^. Thanks!