Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Well then, FFUR 2007/08 can be made for Armed Assault (if Thunderbird is so inclined).

but then again will armA able to use existing ofp addons?

i was playing ffur '06 and noticed that the m249 stock is of the older skeleton type shouldnt it be the newer m249 PIP one which jackal uses for his m249's... huh.gif

but then again will armA able to use existing ofp addons?

i was playing ffur '06 and noticed that the m249 stock is of the older skeleton type shouldnt it be the newer m249 PIP one which jackal uses for his m249's... huh.gif

Thought I was the only one who noticed tounge2.gif The one in FFUR is a Minimi - the European version, the SAW has the different stock, though the one in FFUR is probably the nicest looking, even if its slighly inaccurate

Mmmm...why are the groups that did all the songs you put in here credit'd?

btw

do you have a list? biggrin_o.gif

Hi folks,

Quote[/b] ]Hi, so all of the Winter, Desert and Forest packs are updated to 2006?

Indeed.

Quote[/b] ]Well then, FFUR 2007/08 can be made for Armed Assault (if Thunderbird is so inclined).

I'm afraid this would not be possible because of some real life duties...

Quote[/b] ]why are the groups that did all the songs you put in here credit'd?

As previously stated, most of 'Rock' songs that have been incorporated will be removed because they don't fit at all with BIS missions.

Only 'Instrumental' tracks will be kept available, and more than 80% of them have been carried out by 'Hanz Zimmer'.

Anyways, due to the fact that several people usually ask about the tracks that have been included to FFUR packs, a list of songs will be added to the next readme.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

Mmmm....cant you give me one now? biggrin_o.gif my birthday is in like 17 days, if that counts

so would ffur 06 be the last one apart from the updates to the various other packs huh.gifcrazy_o.gif

mabye this has been told but when i put a bmp in res i get an bmp2 in ffur, its abit annoying when you want a bmp with a sabot and in ffur it has a ap cannon, mabye you have done this for some compability reason or something, your us camo looks great i think its the nicest looking in flashpoint smile_o.gif

peace out

zigzag

Hey TB, how about giving Russian Tanks Refleks and HE-FRAG rounds to balance out the fact that the Abrams has STAFF and APAM?

that m1 is just like it is out of the .rar however if RHS/Orcs was to implement the t90 with at11 sniper ATGM, HE-Frag, HEAT and APDS also ERA, one more thing the t80/t90 is and i quote "immune from penetration of all current NATO ATGMS" ! OPFOR may be getting a booster shot very soon!

that m1 is just like it is out of the .rar however if RHS/Orcs was to implement the t90 with at11 sniper ATGM, HE-Frag, HEAT and APDS also ERA, one more thing the t80/t90 is and i quote "immune from penetration of all current NATO ATGMS" ! OPFOR may be getting a booster shot very soon!

I thought RHS T-80 has ATGM or maybe Im thinking of the old Sigma pack. Ha, I remember reading the 'immunity' thing in the BIS manual, I think its only on certain parts of the tank, plus the Russians like to flaunt the capabilites of their equipment, just read the Rosboron site....[this weapon/tank/chopper/plane] is 1.7 times more effective than American counterpart...I wonder where they get all those statistics...

I hope for the patch you decrease effect and scripts for tank for can make big tank battle without lag (the turret jump isn t a fs friend!wink_o.gif.

The best could be an ingame menu like ecp where we can choose the effects we want!

I hope you ll make the f16 in an aa variant for kick the su27!

The sound of silenced weapons ll be change?

Very good job tb (i still don t have ctd ffur06)

Good job too for the frenchies...I hope the famas sound ll be more reallistic than the others we have!

Quote[/b] ]The best could be an ingame menu like ecp where we can choose the effects we want!

WOW dont beleive that hasnt been mentioned yet. Thats a grewat idea and can give everyone their choice if someone doesnt like a certain script say the turrets blowing off it could be turned off. If someone suffers lag they can turn off several scripts to make it run much more smoother.

Becuase i have a very old computer so i get lag with FFUR no matter what usually below 10fps on most mission so if you were to make it not lag then there will be cery few screipts ina nd would make others annoyed as they would like more effects.

But yeah you probaly get the picture.

health meter is fabulous because i can tell when i need to hide and yell "Medic"! for 10 mins leave it alone

True, though it sucks when you get capped in the face and it shows up yellow...

Yeah, its not exactly 100% accurate/reliable. I've been killed with one shot and my "health bar" has been 75% full.

Just wondering why Nogova looks so weird in FFUR. I mean, the textures are kinda weird, and the whole island itself is shiny. D;

Could someone explain what the different tank ammo for Abrams are? STAFF, MPAT, APAM (which does not work, by the way). APDS is against tank´s right?

APDS is also known as Sabot and is a tungsten and uranium arrow for burning through thick armor layers = tank killer

MPAT is a smaller HEAT-round with a higher fragmentation-level

STAFF is a round for deflated tanks; sensors in the grenate register infrared signatures and shoot a shaped charge down

to my shame i've never heard of APAM before

Great mod, only found some minor bugs with 2006 when playing the CWC campaign.

On the "Rescue" mission, having to wait for the resistance AT team to blow up the T80, they never get around to doing it.

On the mission right before that, AI gets really confused around the time when you have to slow down to investigate that farm. Squad leader stops issuing commands and the squad never follows, I had to finish the mission on my own while they all sat there.

On a side note, any chance you could tell me the name of the track 1.ogg in the music.pbo for 2006? I could swear I've heard that in a Tom Clancy movie before.

Thanks smile_o.gif