Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Is there a sticky for bugs.The lights on the M60 Patton do not work.

Gentlemen for those of you that are enjoying FFUR 2006 I want to announce that SWAF is running 3 dedicated servers with it.

Currently we keep the other two for exclusive use of our members but we have one open for public so you can come and join our games.

We request you follow the server rules that are basically the same than any other squad.

The server ip is: swafserver.seawolves.org Port 2312

We are already enjoying this excellent mod and our squad has adopted it fully on our games and servers.

You are welcomed to come and have fun on our server!

I'm having trouble joining your server. It keeps saying "bad ofp version" although I have 1.96 and ffur with mp config.

ermmm when the M1 blows up i leaves no carcass same thign happens with a few different (non FFUR) addons. they blow up then disappear leaving only dead people where they were

+1 I have seen that one too. Probably addons that are not fully completed huh.gif

And in future make numbers and weapon names more easyer to see that you will know what type of ammo you have.

Make something like in FDF blue numbers or defult OFP green numbers and names. Do you got the point what im trying to say to you!? And please remove scenes that are changing in menu cos its blocking the view on missions and other subdirectoris. Then change m60 tank with inquisitor one vitnam era looks lot better than sigmas one. We could also have some more weapons to chose some classic names,....

Other im still crying about error in menu that some bin stuff is asking for Fab500 bomb maybe this is problem with dsl a10 attack plane?

Gentlemen for those of you that are enjoying FFUR 2006 I want to announce that SWAF is running 3 dedicated servers with it.

Currently we keep the other two for exclusive use of our members but we have one open for public so you can come and join our games.

We request you follow the server rules that are basically the same than any other squad.

The server ip is: swafserver.seawolves.org Port 2312

We are already enjoying this excellent mod and our squad has adopted it fully on our games and servers.

You are welcomed to come and have fun on our server!

I'm having trouble joining your server. It keeps saying "bad ofp version" although I have 1.96 and ffur with mp config.

Try now, I think we've changed the required mod to join, that's why you're getting that error, but this should have been fixed by now

It seems that the CTD is due to the skypack because of some unknown reasons, perhaps the addition of john's effects is behind it...

Anyways, avoid using it, and people who installed it, please take it out by following the instructions posted by benus in this page.

Quote[/b] ]m keep geting the FAB500 error when i come to main menu!!!

This should not happen at all because FAB500 bombs have been taken out of the Hip class, the error you're experiencing should be due to some of your extra addons, probably OW Hip pack.

Quote[/b] ]ermmm when the M1 blows up i leaves no carcass same thign happens with a few different (non FFUR) addons. they blow up then disappear leaving only dead people where they were

Extra armored units don't have any 'defined' wreck models because every tank in FFUR has its own 'Turret+Hull'.

No worries, this script will be randomized, though.

Quote[/b] ]I'm having trouble joining your server. It keeps saying "bad ofp version" although I have 1.96 and ffur with mp config

You should keep the use of the SP config to play on SWAF dedicated servers.

Glad that everything work as it should on their server, though.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Quote[/b] ]I'm having trouble joining your server. It keeps saying "bad ofp version" although I have 1.96 and ffur with mp config

You should keep the use of the SP config to play on SWAF dedicated servers.

Glad that everything work as it should on their server, though.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Yeah sorry, forgot to mention that. We're a dedicated server running FFUR 2006, therefore you can join using the full SP version of FFUR, not the 'Lite' MP config wink_o.gifyay.gif

Yeah we're glad people are joining and enjoying our server. We're recruiting btw wink_o.gifpistols.gif

Shashman

I cant join the server anymore, I had the MP config running and played a tank battle on your server and CTD during the battle. Everybody on the server told me to use the MP config. But I CTD out and now I get rejected because of a wrong file version (I tried both first the MP config that I played with and SP just now) huh.gif

Error message:"Bad version, server rejected connection" with default SP and MP config

Shashman

I cant join the server anymore, I had the MP config running and played a tank battle on your server and CTD during the battle. Everybody on the server told me to use the MP config. But I CTD out and now I get rejected because of a wrong file version (I tried both first the MP config that I played with and SP just now) huh.gif

Error message:"Bad version, server rejected connection" with default SP and MP config

OK well since earlier's reports of getting "bad version, server rejected connection" messages, we removed one of the required-to-join mods (the SWAF one), so make sure you reverted to just ffur2006 if you had added SWAF to the mods to load list.

Also, don't use the MP config, use the normal, SP one, as we're a server running that version and it's not necessary for you to use the MP version smile_o.gif

honcho, I got a CTD during a tank battle as well :\ Was it that same one we were playing or a different one?

Thanks Placebo, but no luck im still getting winter like islands when playing ffur2006, same happens with asiacrisis.

i switch to direct 3d and no luck, please help anyone thanks

Thank you for the games, was great fun testing the SP config in MP. The leaning in MP is so usefull, specially in the one DAC mission that I wanted to play over and over. The FFUR 2006 played extremly fluent, and it was a great experience in MP with the substitution islands. I had excellent fun. smile_o.gif

Leaves to mention the invisible barriers that can occur on the FFUR substitution islands, as reported before in the thread. And that the sky pack caused CTD, without I had no further problems playing on the server.

Indeed, Memorable moments and great server, glad to see that everything worked very well online.

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Thanks Placebo, but no luck im still getting winter like islands when playing ffur2006, same happens with asiacrisis.

i switch to direct 3d and no luck, please help anyone thanks

Winter islands or islands without textures? (could be white as well).

I suggest you to reinstall your Operation Flashpoint and that you follow the instructions included in the islands pack in order to install everything propely.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Yes indeed, thanks to the swafserver.seawolves.org server, and Shashman for the games. I also saw that Shashman used the ACU config, while I was using the normal/default config, and it didnt cause any problems.

FFUR2006 SP Default

FFUR2006ACU SP

FFUR Replacment Islands

work great in MP together as long as the server has the FFUR2006 SP config also installed, truly a great experience to use the lean/roll in MP, would love to see that more server would take advantage of it, no CTDs where caused using it. thumbs-up.gif

That looks like great fun, make sure to let me know when you play Tacrods Dac missions again, I would love to join to see them online, as well as the Toyota war content smile_o.gif

Love the mod, but I get a CTD whenever I add more than 20-30 units to the map in Editor. Anybody experience this? Thuderbird, any thoughts? Only happens when using FFUR 2006, not w/ any other Mods.

Thanks,

BP

I'm trying to use FFUR Euro, with SJB weapons, (latest version)(for which I have installed JAM3 (fixed/patched to latest version). One problem though - I no longer get any 203 grenade/russian equivalent explosion sounds (the launcher reload/empty click work fine though). I've unpbo'd all three of the relevant files and the sounds seem to be there. Anyone any ideas how to fix/work round?

Yep I know strictly speaking the guys at FFUR recommend running no other mods with their fine piece of work......

Thx

...(latest version)(for which I have installed JAM3 (fixed/patched to latest version)...

That's quite some shocking punctuation you've got there. Perhaps Lecter wasn't all that good? whistle.giftounge2.gif

I'd suggest keeping FFUR to a single mod launch, as it just makes things simpler, plus the weapons included with FFUR are top notch thumbs-up.gif

Winter islands or islands without textures? (could be white as well).

I suggest you to reinstall your Operation Flashpoint and that you follow the instructions included in the islands pack in order to install everything propely.

Reinstalled opf and no luck either, im still getting white terrain

in some of the islands, does anybody have a clue why this happen? it only happens with ffur2006 and asian crisis, the rest of the ffur mods are fine. please advice anyone!!

For those interested on FFUR 2006 activities and Multiplayer

please vistit BIS OFP-Squads section

The best way to discover if FFUR is working good is to massively MP it!!

@ Thunderbird84

Is final your recomendation to remove the Skypack from the FFUR install to avoid CTD?

We love the Skypack but if your team says this could be the reason of the CTD we will remove it.

Just played a couple of Games on the SWAF server and ZinG! boy this is good, runs much better than the earlier FFuR's too on my Steam powered Comp.

Just a couple of things took me 3-4 shots maybe more actually on the front of a t-72 to kill it, is that right?