Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

Hey guys,

How would I get into playing with you guys.

I really like this game and just never played online. Could someone pm or link me the info I need to join you guys.

Thanks

Goto www.ofp-zeus.com

then look into the forums...wait...ah hell i'll just post you the link to the addons stuff  biggrin_o.gif

Zeus addon server information, help and links! (click here)

*X looks at other Zeusies posting* See! I am still a true Zeus fart! Away by presence not away by smell! fart fart fart fart fart!  nener.gif Oh and Bn880 is the one and only true Zeusian, yes you like it bn. Admit it...go ahead...no one is looking  tounge2.gif

Back to latrine duties X. U still have 26 barrels of shit to burn before your back to the boonies. And go easy on the gasoline that stuff is getting expensive mad_o.gif

Oh give my best to uncle Ho smile_o.gif

le bump.

Fantastic a&d there :P Best in a while, only I completely forgot to screenshot it. W00t

I got pwn3d again sad_o.gif

I need to stick to leading squads, as soon as I go to platoon or company level leading I fail miserably.

After all my background and training I am still always beaten by bavarian chemist students and norwegian radiology operators ...

Poo

Missd tonights games, how did they fare.

Also is the XVTE only on a sunday?

Just to let people know Zeus is now running and supporting the VTE mod on Sunday nights.

Go here for more info:

http://ofp-zeus.com/nuke....c&t=919

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....7;st=15

Great, I downloaded the mod this week and it's great.  I hope I can make it on sunday to see what it's like in multiplayer.   So far I've just fooled around in the campaigns, they were pretty nice.

The A&D's tonight where great. I enjoyed Ryan's new one on Trinity and Cheezorz tweaked Aumale one but unfortunately we never managed to get Inqwipers played and I hope we play this on Saturday night smile_o.gif

BTW I want to see more screenies pistols.gif

very nice games yesterday.

The Kommissar of the 42nd Kazakh Honour Guards Division, Still standing and fighting like the perfect fighting example he is to his men and the dangerous enemy he is to all that oppose the might of 42nd, after taking a 7.62 in every limb and losing his face to an AGS grenade. Note that the 50cal wound to the chest is hidden as it may be disturbing for some.

mrcheese.jpg

Unfortunately, I was unable to shoot any cowards during that mission due to not finding them. However, I do have a screenshot of a beta we tested before the main night that we decided to piss about in.

Upon seeing a nice jump in front of our convoy, Jinef sped up and aired it. Upon seeing the fact he'd rolled his truck, I couldn't resist doing the same. This was the outcome:

whee.jpg

flashpointresistance2006041601.jpg

Me at todays coop on Zeus server running WGL5.

Mission was very good and entertaining.

Another screenshot of that mission, though it's actually fairly shite.

I've never, ever seen such an awesome full platoon charge towards the enemy. It was truly awesome. We were rolling up enemies left and right, deploying our M2s and when we cut them down, we charged in and quickly took over a lot of ground.

dxdshot11451400696hc.jpg

Being inspired by some glorious *click* hardcore music we advanced towards the enemy airfield and scared the crap out of them. We held a tea break and continued our advance towards Kabul. After the capture of Kabul unfortunatley we had a lot of desync.

It was another glorious day for the heroic American forces under dutch command wink_o.gif

What are you on about you coke sniffing dutch pimp? After we captured the airfield, we got charged by 2 platoons of russian mechanised infantry from the opposite side. They cut most of us down, then dysnc saved us.

I had fun playing as a medic for once, staying back, popping my head up every now and then and emptying a clip at where the friendly tracers where going. I healed about 15 people as well, and probably ran 3x more than everyone else in the mission. Then i got shot in the head when i was ordered to retreat. The fate of a coward...even if he is a medic...is always the same.

Life irony "There is no way back" , pretty well shown in 9th Company movie in the begining when russians are about to leave by Ilyushin plane(or smaller version of Antonov) and gets hit by a handheld.

What are you on about you coke sniffing dutch pimp? After we captured the airfield, we got charged by 2 platoons of russian mechanised infantry from the opposite side. They cut most of us down, then dysnc saved us.

Let's say the desync saved the ruskies. I just finished my new plan called operation bitchslap. I made a little drawing of it:

bitchslap3iz.jpg

My plan was to lure the ruskies so they would attack us. When they got close enough to Kabul our infantry would give them a bitchslap while storming in on their flank under the gentle tones of some hardcore music.

By the time the ruskies would have been crushed by our supurb tactics, we would have enough russians clothings to disguise us and march towards moscow and take over the city.

So, did the desync save our lives. I think not my Kazakh friend. Your glorious commander did!

Well if the mission was so shite how come so many posts are saying they enjoyed it??

I will attempt to rectify the AI problems and have them advance slower. I don't want to take away any AI though, I mean how often in ofp are you suddenly counteratacked by 6 platoons of russian infantry??

Of course any more suggestions would be gratly appreciate smile_o.gif

pistols.gif

No no, cibit. The *screenshot* was shite, that I posted, not the mission :P

Quote[/b] ]What are you on about you coke sniffing dutch pimp? After we captured the airfield, we got charged by 2 platoons of russian mechanised infantry from the opposite side. They cut most of us down, then dysnc saved us.

I saw the big Russian force. I advised everyone to fall back to the city and deploy on the southern lines.. what came of that, I don't know. I never saw the Russians charge at us.

Cheese and I sprinted back to our DZ to pick up our lovely M2HB, but when we got there, the whole server was frozen. If the mission didn't blow up into tiny pieces, that M2 would have been a great asset.

You still think the ruskies would have killed us all ryan? I think you're just a little scared. I made two screenshots, one of you and one of iceshade last saturday:

ryan:

pic deleted

Iceshade (with cheese):

pic deleted

As everybody can see ryan looks like the coward he just told us he is. Iceshade is a true soldier, never complaining about being outnumbered 2 to 1, always doing his job. Always keen on shooting some .50 gifts towards the enemy. He is loyal to his glorious commander:

pic deleted

Kaka's command was fun. Brought me back to the days of lines and bayonet charges.

You're in for it if Jinef sees that picture. You're exactly his type - he might even get the box under his bed out for you.

Too bad, I think Jinef has got a new 'buddy' already. He sent me this pic last night:

pic deleted

To the right is Jinef, to the left is unknown  wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#E066FF'>Oooooooooo, get you! [ducky]</span></span>

Anyway ... gaming nights :P Yeah.

I refuse to be led by kaka again. He led one game where we almost all died, treated us like we're the skirmishers of a roman army(ok, WHEN alpha takes 70% casulties, they'll pull back...), represented me with a picture of one ugly mofo when 15 of you would be crawling or bleeding to death without moi, and is now posting homeerotic pictures on the forum.

On google images (safe search off) search for 'Brave Medic' and you'll find a picture of me (the second one). The 4th one is kaka's mother.