Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

lol :P Were nice games indeed. Manage to pick up a few screenies of "Big Honking Landwar" - an armoured combat mission made originally by FireFly and converted to WGL5 by Ryan.

bhlw1.jpg

Armoured forces advance on Anar Dareh

bhlw2.jpg

2nd Marine [who haven't got any AT] run away at the sight of a T55 just behind the hill

bhlw3.jpg

T55 is duly pwned...

bhlw4.jpg

... by a helpful M1A1 commanded by InqWiper.

very nice games last night. We also scientificly proved the superiority of 42nd kazahk honour guard battalion + few american mercs over the ancient phalanx toting spartans.

My computer conviniently died on itself just when i was leading, so i just went to bed. see you guys on thursday probably

Bollocks U discoed to save the ignomy of being Pwned by CibZor the PwnZor otherwise known as delt4M4rine L33tzorZ

goodnight.gif

Pffff .... you're all lucky lw1337z0rz, the Deathmatch King, wasn't there.

I R h4x0r!

DMA replacements are much, much better. No visible framerate drop or lag - plus they don't look shit biggrin_o.gif

why does your game look so shite kommisar? turn AF to and texture sizes to full you fool.

here is what your game should look like:

Good Looking Game And that's without AntiAlly, which should also be up to at least 2x. I get that on a radeon9600 with a athlon 2800+ and 512mb ram. I know your pc is alot better than mine.

About the game with DMA: The american Army and Sf units seem to be well camouflaged for any environment:

US Special Foces @ DMAwgl5

US Army @ DMAwgl5

The resistance is also quite well camoed:

Viva la resistance@DMAwgl5

The US Marines are a bit dark, for desert, are not bad for green islands, and are perfect for forests and islands with WGL replacement textures:

US MArine Corps @DMAwgl5

The Russians stick out alot in desert but are brilliant for green islands, especially nogova.

42nd Kazahk

42nd Kazahk

Nice pics Ryan xmas_o.gif

I am currently making a 3 way WGL5 A&D on Holstien.

3 sides

East attack

West attack

Res defends

The mission objective is to capture and take control of a radar station.

It will be Platoon size "armies"

East and West will be inserted by boat at different locations

Any one want anything added specifically please post here :arrow:

I hope there will be a beta test of this mission on Thursday night so we need a minimum of 12 ppl..................so please bring a friend welcome.gif

Had an excellent game tonight, appreciation to everyone who took part and really immersed themselves in the experience.

yeah, twas very nice yesterday indeed. I especially liked the Paratrooper Platoon taking over the bridge one, even though i was the platoon medic and had to stay behind most of the time. (didn't have to, but chose to. Wasn't much use due to fdf's one hit one kill policy.) Any way i have a few screenshots to post from the thursday and saturdays games.

platoonadvancesmall.jpg

WGL game-A Platoon lead by me advances in a line formation while my squad stays stays at the back as reserve :P . This is before we were rushed by 8 Resistance APCs who wasted half our platoon while the east were advancing happily to the objective.

scfan.jpg

ScFan42 is the remnants of a whole platoon (svens section was alive, but they....wouldn't respond due to 'sexy missus syndrome'wink_o.gif. Scfan ended up beating the map by himself.

ParaPlatoon.jpg

The Dirty Finnish Paratrooper platoon Led by Jinef get ejected. Pity i couldn't capture the amount of parachutes in the air, as most of them was behind me.

Rangers.jpg

A mission with about 20 objectives. You had to basicly put down a whole rebellion. Here, a small fireteam is peeking their heads over the ridge to cover the advancing team to the right.

Guardvalleysmall.jpg

Huge Scale mission on WGL5, Here the armoured (company?) is waiting for the mechanised infantry to clear out the forest to their right of any possible hostiles, while pwnage squad lead by me is watching over the hill.

Which mod is planned to be used this Thursday? GWG would like to join (we had to miss out a few weeks ago, after being invited), and we'd like to come prepared (i.e. have the right mod installed wink_o.gif).

Hi Hitman nice to see you mate biggrin_o.gif

We will be running WGL5.0 February 6th edition along with Zcommon pack which includes some islands mapfact and baracken addons that sort of thing wink_o.gif

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/download/wgl_beta_06-02-05@wgl5.rar

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/download/zcommon.rar

Zcommon is 114mb and wgl5 is a similar size

Hope to see you on Thursday, we have a new co-op to try out with 38 playable slots in a platoon assault stylee pistols.gif

We also have some PVP co-op type missions to have a go at too welcome.gif

Hi Hitman nice to see you mate biggrin_o.gif

We will be running WGL5.0 February 6th edition along with Zcommon pack which includes some islands mapfact and baracken addons that sort of thing wink_o.gif

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/download/wgl_beta_06-02-05@wgl5.rar

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/download/zcommon.rar

Zcommon is 114mb and wgl5 is a similar size

Hope to see you on Thursday, we have a new co-op to try out with 38 playable slots in a platoon assault stylee pistols.gif

We also have some PVP co-op type missions to have a go at too welcome.gif

Excellent, thank you m8!

We'll see you tomorrow smile_o.gif

Hi Warden.

Please feel free to come along but make sure you have the correct addons^^ and join our Teamspeak server too, even without a mic u can listen to orders thumbs-up.gif

Server and TS IP listed elsewhere in this thread whistle.gif

Just Downloaded all the Addobns whilst i was at work, not tried WGL yet, looking forward to it.

Hi, what do you mean February the 6th? You guys have a time machine at Zeus that I don't know about yet?

What are you using Tomorrow, Thursday, The 23rd of March? 2006 wink_o.gif

Cheers

They mean they are running the Feb 6th release of WGL tomorow.

I think crazy_o.gif

Hi, what do you mean February the 6th? You guys have a time machine at Zeus that I don't know about yet?

What are you using Tomorrow, Thursday, The 23rd of March? 2006 wink_o.gif

Cheers

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit U noob HaxxOrz banghead.gif

Oh BTW go pimp your political party someplace else radical Canadian wow_o.gif

Hahahahahahahah.

That is a quote for the history books.

Ohhh, new emoticons.

firefoxlover.gif

So true! Firefox rulez0rzs!!!!!

Oh and Bn880 is just trying to distance himself from Zeus. People don't need to know he is constantly logged onto the Zeus IRC channel declaring his love of Zeus ..... that would hurt his image .... *flex* ....

biggrin_o.gif

If Firefox rulez so bad how come I keep loosing my bloody bookmarks then banghead.gif

If Firefox rulez so bad how come I keep loosing my bloody bookmarks then banghead.gif

Because you're a great Northern dirty vegetable distributing bastard.

First time Played tonight, had great fun despite Desync issues during the First mission.

defo up for next time.

is it just a weekly event or can folk jst hop on the server and have a bash?

whistle.gif Ignores mr Cheese............

Warden we play Saturday and Thursday regularly but do sometimes have a beta test or a play around other nights but nothing planned just of the cuff smile_o.gif

We do have an occasional FDF night and this needs to be version 1.4 running with zcommon so check IRC, zeus website or add me to your MSN list biggrin_o.gif

Hey guys,

How would I get into playing with you guys.

I really like this game and just never played online. Could someone pm or link me the info I need to join you guys.

Thanks