Sign in to follow this  
Jinef

Zeus Gaming Nights

Quote[/b] ]yes it should be - still if we dont get informations and people just modifying wgl on their own ...

Sorry, but i do play with woggle5 alot in Zeus, and i thought most of the basic rifle sounds were a complete bag of shite. I was Especially annoyed how you could hear a bullet land 1km away and how you could hear a gunfight going on literally on the other side of Everon.

After a few co-ops and a whole load of "GET DOWN, WE'RE TAKING FIRE.....AH HOLD ON THAT'S THE OTHER TEAM ENGAGING 6 KMS AWAY....z0rs"s i decided i'd fix things, knowing that WGL team aren't bastards and won't mind since it's quite the community project. I posted it in the forums for whoever wants it as well. Killswitch (who i think is a member of the Woggle5 team) saw it, posted about it, so i thought you guys would know about it.

Quote[/b] ]hey i wanna play a bigass PvP coop game !

Play Hexenkessel, that's pvp :P. If you mean jinef style Platoon vs Platoon, then, either you can wait for jinef (not recommended) or make your own mission and say you spent a whole day on it so we'll play it biggrin_o.gif

Don't forget to put an ugly pale ginger posh bastard in the notes page of your briefing either.

Top server, Best bunch of guys I ever played OFP with.

Keep up the great work Zeus.

Will pop in this weekend to play if work allows

smile_o.gif

BigUzi =WoP=

Work never allows that! Get back to work. whistle.gif

Ya okay, I think we might even have our proper server up this weekend. Finally.

OK listen up big PvP on thursday of this week.

]

Hopefully GWG BEF and Zeus plus some others will be playing some big maps on Zeus Addon running FDF 1.4

Teamspeak IP is 80.190.227.54:8767

Server Ip 80.190.227.54:2500

pistols.gif

"Some Others"??!?!?!? HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!??

If we mentioned the Khazak Guards it may frighten off ppl of a nervous disposition huh.gif

Remember the noob who's head you used for camel polo icon_rolleyes.gif

No offence of course Cheesy nener.gif

We're all incredibly friendly people. And very welcoming too.

And it wasn't camel polo. It was WarGoat Sexytime Polo.

Anyway: We're playing finmod tonight at 20:00 GMT and it's due to be quite big :P Usually we have from 15-20 people online, tonight we have two additional squads [GWG and BEF] who're coming along. So the numbers should be bumped up. The server details etc should be in the first post of this topic. If not, post below and one of us'll set you up.

Here are some screenshots taken by Smiley of og's mission 'Mannerheim Cross' in which East are defending a small island against a Finnish seaborne and arial assault:

1.jpg

Finnish plane flies overhead - these bastards were strafing the East throughout the game, despite Quad Maxim AA fire.

2.jpg

Finnish troops at the hold point preparing to attack the Soviet position.

This one's over 100kb and I'm too lazy to compress it:

Screen 3

Finnish preparations on the mainland before the assault.

We'll definately be playing this mission tonight as well as some others. Would love to see you all along.

I'll be joining tonight.

I also made a new mission using FDF. It's a DM (20 players) called battle royale. It can be downloaded here. It would be really nice if we could play it tonight so I can see if all the scripts are working. I would really apreciate it if we could do this.

kaka

Should be easily uploaded tonight - just need to ask one of the guys with FTP access.

I'll be joining tonight.

I also made a new mission using FDF. It's a DM (20 players) called battle royale. It can be downloaded here. It would be really nice if we could play it tonight so I can see if all the scripts are working. I would really apreciate it if we could do this.

kaka

wot based on the film ? so you get random weapons at the start and have to get out of the death zones by a certain time and all that malarky ? wicked film and will make a fun mission

just need a japanese schoolgirl with uzi's addon pistols.gif

Big thanks to all the ppl who took part in last nights gaming it was a very good sesion with 40 players on te server which seemed to be the limit.

If anyone has any suggestions how to make it even better please post and we may do something similar soon

Sorry for admin too he was a noob who had very little sleep and the attention span of a goldfish whistle.gif

@Kaka sorry I never saw your posts and PM till this morning, I promise to give you a shout when next we play and we can give it a good test. The mission is on te server wink_o.gif

well terox uploaded it and we gave it a go but it didn't go down to well ..

kaka i really think you need to make it on a bigger scale either half an island or a full island with kilometre square death zones and ass the game progresses make more and more deathzone to bring the contestants/victims closer together until the final showdown where the whole island apart from one square is death zones

for people who didn't know what the fook was going on with the mission

battle royale is a film where a class of japanese school children are taken by bus on what they think is a school trip but turns out to be

a televised deathmatch, they are told the rules of the game at the start and are given a survival bag with a random weapon in.. some get guns ,some get knives and various other weapons one unlucky kid get a dustbin lid as a weapon..basically they have to kill each other and last one standing wins, every hour a new deathzone is annouced and if they stay in that area when its activated they die ..very amusing film..load of kids going phsycho on each other,one of my favourite bits is where the group of girls who have been hiding away in a lighthouse let paranoia get the better of them and start mowing each other down with sub machine guns and the likes

Big thanks to all the ppl who took part in last nights gaming it was a very good sesion with 40 players on te server which seemed to be the limit.

If anyone has any suggestions how to make it even better please post and we may do something similar soon

Sorry for admin too he was a noob who had very little sleep and the attention span of a goldfish whistle.gif

@Kaka sorry I never saw your posts and PM till this morning, I promise to give you a shout when next we play and we can give it a good test. The mission is on te server wink_o.gif

We already tested it last night. Terox uploaded the mission, unfortunately it wasn't a great mission. It still needs some work on smile_o.gif

Thanks for coming guys.

And it was my pleasure coming in to booby trap our weapons crate, by accident. tounge2.gif

Thanks for coming guys.

And it was my pleasure coming in to booby trap our weapons crate, by accident. tounge2.gif

well...i mean what kind of mong puts a tripwire on our own ammo crates lool rofl.gif

another funny moment was looz realising he'd left a test radio trigger in the mission which killed all of the attacking side tounge2.gif

sounds like some nice coop-action going on here. if it is possible, i would love to have a game or two with you guys.

i have teamspeak but a broken microphone, well atleast, it doesn't work properly.

so is it possible for me, to hunt down some AI guys with you some night?

sounds like some nice coop-action going on here. if it is possible, i would love to have a game or two with you guys.

i have teamspeak but a broken microphone, well atleast, it doesn't work properly.

so is it possible for me, to hunt down some AI guys with you some night?

go here

click the big red link at the top of the page

i also reccomend using this tool

to set up your mod folders and servers

very nice games last night. We also scientificly proved the superiority of 42nd kazahk honour guard battalion + few american mercs over the ancient phalanx toting spartans.

My computer conviniently died on itself just when i was leading, so i just went to bed. see you guys on thursday probably