Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

FN SCAR and SHRIKE 5.56

@Blackblood

will start on the Ammocrate on Sunday evening/Monday afternoon.

Maybe for making the Ammocrate for you you can give me your rifle rack or however that "rifle-wall" is called wink_o.gif

greets Evers

@helping_hand

My nick is named of first letters of quite famous name-Nikita Sergeevich Khrushev (That's my nick on my native fryazino.net forums).Perhaps from history lessons you know who is it.Why X?Because 'Kch' in russian have it's own letter-'X' and pronunced as 'Kch' .

By the way,how this sight ties with SCAR?I thought even the sniper modification use something less powerful in zoom.

the nsx is available in many zoom factors starting quite low like 3-10 sort of zooms, and wtf was that about? didnt say anything about your nick huh.gif

besides that i know who mr kruschev was he was leader of the communist party during the cold war tounge2.gif

if you'd care to have a look at the nightforce optics homepage you will see that there some low zoom factor weapon sights...

Well, compare 3 things-my nick,how sight called and your smiles.I thought you specially was kidding on my nick. wink_o.gif

Aaaa...sorry.Wrote something out of mine mind.30 minutes to Depeche mode concert,so mine pocket PC and mine tired mind are making something extraordinary. biggrin_o.gif

Well, and what modification of SCAR could this NXS sight could used?On sniper or LTD too?

nicely done BB, love the work.

I am glad you made a VBS version for us uers, as most of the good ofp addons find their way into my VBS folder. Some addon teams ignore the requests/Pms to convert their encypted addons, so Cheers to you for doing so.

The only issue's I see in encypting pbos, is that unless the addon maker is prepared to offer unlimited support then some users will suffer as others will not be able to help fix issues further down the track. Other users may have custom configs with weapon and ammo values that are standard across their whole folder, but have to make exceptions for times like these. Without the correct model names they cant even make thier own config and insert the model names into it that way.

It is just a personal thing and I respect BB protecting his work which he has sunk an ungodly amount of time into, but I dont agree with this method of protection. A perfect example is VBS1, all of the modules are encrypted and all of the modules have bugs that are not getting fixed and no-one can fix them.

all that aside, nice work BB

You shouldn't have camoed mags.

huh.gif

why? its up to the special ops person to customize his weapons if he/she wanted they could have it pink i suppose...

the camo'd mags look great in my opinion

You shouldn't have camoed mags.

huh.gif

Camo mags do exist in real life. Not necessarily for cammo purposes, but yeah i can remove them for good continuity.

@sv5000

Well made point. The next BETA for OFP and VBS won't have that lame 'encryption'.

BB, pls dont see that as an attack, I am just thinking long term and also every user has different rigs, you would not get any peace for all the PM's going BB pls fix. smile_o.gif

BB, pls dont see that as an attack, I am just thinking long term...

Don't worry. I didn't. smile_o.gif

i know that you are all for making your own stuff BB but for an Eotech texture maybe you would consider the ofpl one it is very accurate (no offence here jackal) and better than jackals plus it would save you some time for R/L wink_o.gif

i know that you are all for making your own stuff BB but for an Eotech texture maybe you would consider the ofpl one it is very accurate (no offence here jackal) and better than jackals plus it would save you some time for R/L wink_o.gif

I have a strong feeling that r/l will interfere as usual, forcing me to 'borrow' those kinda things. After all - there's a lot of indivudal preferations, and if i was to acknowledge every request for a certain optic...well you get the picture.  biggrin_o.gif

We'll see what happens further down the road. I'm gonna be away for a week now but the first BETA will land in your laps soon after that.

@helping_hand

"Master©"...Saw Hellsing too many times? biggrin_o.gif

@BlackBlood

Well, I don't think it's something bad to borrow good part of famous addons.Didn't you think that for example then I use weaps that all have their authors' similar types of optics done in diffirent styles it wouldn't look too good...So why not borrom m68 and acog (and so on) from widely used SJB's pack?

Phew, thanks for clearing that up BB (Stops looking over his shoulder for some bloke with swedish warpaint and a SCAR) whistle.gif

As far as Eotech models, i think BAS had one in their wep pack, textures may be old but i think the model might still be good, other then that SJB is the way to go?

Now you have to look for "some guy wearing british warpaint with a heavilly modified SCAR"! pistols.gif

Are there gonna be silenced 6.5 6.8 an 7.62m1943?

OFPL have the best eotech optic view as far as i can tell check it out martin_bm used it on his mp5 pack, aswell of course as OFPL themselves

Yeah, the EOTech Holosight that OFPL use (originally by ZoloQ/Gordy I believe), is probably the best out there, and will feature in the SJB Pack update, replacing the old BAS one formerly used in the pack. Anyway, this isn't the place to be discussing the SJB Pack, sorry I got side-tracked BlackBlood.

nicely done BB, love the work.

I am glad you made a VBS version for us uers, as most of the good ofp addons find their way into my VBS folder. Some addon teams ignore the requests/Pms to convert their encypted addons, so Cheers to you for doing so.

The only issue's I see in encypting pbos, is that unless the addon maker is prepared to offer unlimited support then some users will suffer as others will not be able to help fix issues further down the track. Other users may have custom configs with weapon and ammo values that are standard across their whole folder, but have to make exceptions for times like these. Without the correct model names they cant even make thier own config and insert the model names into it that way.

It is just a personal thing and I respect BB protecting his work which he has sunk an ungodly amount of time into, but I dont agree with this method of protection. A perfect example is VBS1, all of the modules are encrypted and all of the modules have bugs that are not getting fixed and no-one can fix them.

all that aside, nice work BB

Don't be so quick with your judgement. If you use the Win PBO pack you can open this PBO without any problem. You can't unpack it, but you can read the config and safe it elsewhere.

Now with a little bit of scripting knowledge you can create a seperate PBO which changes certain things. The only problem is that you do need to change the classnames in this case.

But I used this method to 'unlock' the 6.8 grendel magazine that was hidden in the pbo.

been browsing pics of the shot show and found some good stuff if your intrested BB pm me if you are laters people.

(got some debts to settle on OFP pistols.gif)

I have a strong feeling that r/l will interfere as usual, forcing me to 'borrow' those kinda things. After all - there's a lot of indivudal preferations, and if i was to acknowledge every request for a certain optic...well you get the picture. biggrin_o.gif

We'll see what happens further down the road. I'm gonna be away for a week now but the first BETA will land in your laps soon after that.

Blackblood, you have my permission to use our EOTech optic. Just make sure to credit ZoloQ and Gordy for it. smile_o.gif

hmm the sweet smell of progress mr smith your the best now we have the best ever eotech view if blackclood decides to use it that is:)

Blackblood, you have my permission to use our EOTech optic. Just make sure to credit ZoloQ and Gordy for it. smile_o.gif

Many thanx, Smith. Now where does one go to fetch that fine piece of hardware? OFPL?

i'd ask the  people who made the thing for the model and textures...

might i suggest that you use the model 553 so as to be the most up to date version like the aimpoint should be the comp ml3 etc. etc. wink_o.gif

edit*

any new screenies to wet our appetites with?