Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

FN SCAR and SHRIKE 5.56

notworthy.gif Highly appreciate the effort BB! I will check them out asap (this mudfight (PMs) cast me some precious modding time, but hopefully it will be sorted out once and for all wink_o.gif ).

Keep up the good work...and your attitude thumbs-up.gif.

bb why did u replace the aimpoint view optic? huh.gif the older one was better and it worked.

p.s snd rifle compat... wink_o.gif

cant find any new info anywhere noticed that the scar looks very good with hyks troops

bb why did u replace the aimpoint view optic? huh.gif the older one was better and it worked.

Aimpoint? It's the same as in WIP I.

w9BVSUaimpoint.jpg

Or do you mean the co-witness sight? It's temporarily removed due to time constraint. Not zeroed correctly. I will include it later on.

2zY4PrCOWitness.jpg

Which one is it?

Oh yeah. Codes for mission makers (description.ext). I forgot to include it in the readme.

FOR MISSION SETUP (DESCRIPTION.EXT):

class weapons

{

class BLB_SCAR_L {count = 6;};

class BLB_SCAR_LD {count = 6;};

class BLB_SCAR_L_SD {count = 6;};

class BLB_SCAR_L_CQC {count = 6;};

class BLB_SCAR_L_CQC_SD {count = 6;};

};

class Magazines

{

class JAM_W556_30mag {count = 50;};

class JAM_W556_30HDmag {count = 50;};

class JAM_W556_30SDmag {count = 50;};

class JAM_W556_30SDHDmag {count = 50;};

class JAM_W556_30SUBmag {count = 50;};

class JAM_W556_30SUBHDmag {count = 50;};

class BLB_SCAR_556mag {count = 50;};

class m4 {count = 50;};

};

Thanx, Mrn (who's currently making a cool mission w the weps). Make sure you check it out.   wink_o.gif

Sidenote: The football is spherical, Salming has 596 stitches and Helga is very rare

how come i cant download it

i really want this addon

Uhm what do you mean??? which link did u try huh.gif

try this one

BLB SCAR Download Link

@BB    Sidenote: The football is spherical, Salming has 596 stitches and Helga is very rare. That was random!

Blackblood if you allow, I would make a weapon crate for you smile_o.gif

By all means do.  smile_o.gif

>------!MUEY IMPORTANTE!------<

Since i'm such a schmuck, the latest release is all but flawless. I bragged on about optimized aim and so on. To make a long story short, every update from now on will come in two versions: patched and full. The WIP renamed to BETA and moved to "ADDONS: COMPLETE" section.

The first official BETA release will be numbered 0.5 (coming soon).

None of the classnames will be changed.

The muzzleflashes in some viewoptics really has the strobe/epileptic feel to it. Taking care of it asap.

I really hate the current bugs (especially the crappy aim) and apologize for stealing bandwidth with crap. The first official BETA will have the biggest bugs smacked and therefor will not differ very much from WIP II in terms of content.

Thanks again fellas for the cool feedback.  thumbs-up.gif

Farmers beware! Now we can have cowhouse insertions.

1D8QlScowskin.jpg

Texture test shots and the unfinished rifle rack.

omfg BB a masterpiece in the making very nice textures notworthy.gif  smile_o.gif  notworthy.gif

mmm urban camo'

Very nice work so far. I like everything about these rifles, especially the quality smile_o.gif

Holy Jesus....Real pleasure to see this pack,BLB.

Blackblood, have you considered using a different set of optic models? ACOG and Aimpoint, as to be honest and I'm sure there might be others, the current models your using aren't overly great. This is not to belittle your actual weapon model, as in my opinion it is incredibly brilliant, but it'd be even more so if you decided to perhaps use SJBs/Jackals ACOG and Aimpoint models.

its a work in progress at the moment so...

blackbloods optics (jackal forgive me here) are better because they use a functional both eyes open feature rarely seen on ofp so dont knock a good thing smile_o.gif

there will be more expansions to the pack in future releases which blackblood has said many times

its a work in progress at the moment so...

blackbloods optics (jackal forgive me here) are better because they use a functional both eyes open feature rarely seen on ofp so dont knock a good thing  smile_o.gif

there will be more expansions to the pack in future releases which blackblood has said many times

I'm actually refering to the model itself, not the optic view when you push the V key.

And thus Jackals are far superior in terms of overall model/texture quality, but I must admit the optic view is nice that Blackbloods using.

Totally with Elite SEAL here.

Jackal's scopes (models that is) pwns!

smile_o.gif

Blackblood, have you considered using a different set of optic models? ....the current models your using aren't overly great.

No shit. WIP remember?

I'm making as much as possible (aiming for everything) from scratch here (model/texture wise). My rifles did start based on the lower reciever from INQ. But only the pistol grip w texture remains atm. And even that is hanging on a thread...

Hate borrowing or, importing. Has nothing to do with vanity. It's a matter of pushing yourself to (hopefully) be better. Anyone can throw a tv-dinner in the microwave and call themselves cooks. That's not me. So Sureshot & Jackal's C-mag will be one of very few exceptions. Still reluctant to use it despite it's great quality because it's not made from my own greasy hands.

The optics (from INQ and the (constantly forgotten) initial CS artists) will be replaced - as said earlier.

*EDIT* And please refrain from taking offence from my thoughts on borrowing/importing, because it's a matter of individual attitude. I do not mean that people borrowing/importing parts for their own work lack the talent.