Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod Tiger!

seeing this, i will definetely try these babys out!

Obviously I'm blind as I can't see those entries in editor, or is it an init command?

Obviously I'm blind as I can't see those entries in editor, or is it an init command?

I can't see any mention of it in the readme. And talking of the init line, I'm having problems with the custom number script. I've written it vebatem but no joy,

[helo, 05,50]exec "\BWMOD_Scripts\helo\nr.sqs"

helo being name of the tiger;

Number Script:

You can only customize the last two numbers.

Example:

For 82 use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[helo,8,2] exec "\BWMOD_Scripts\helo\nr.sqs"

Sorry, that passage of the readme was written very fast whistle.gif

Yeah, the additional paint schemes can not be activated with the editor or by scripts. setObjectTexture doesn't work correctly if you do not preload the textures and we didn't want to load two additional 1024x1024 textures for the 1st LOD.

First we even did not want to include those textures, however we decided to do so as a secret gimmic.

To use do the following:

DePBO the BWMOD_Tiger.pbo,

there's a RAR File included, which includes both texture files.

Extract the skin you want into the pbo (overwrite the standard "seite.pac" texture, but be sure to make a backup first) and PBO the files again. smile_o.gif

Well you need Basic Pack 1.55,besides that BWMod_Temp_Pilot it's not a gamelogic.

So,you need to put on the map you're playing the BWMod Server Gamelogic and after that you need to place an soldier(he must be on west side) on the map and his name must be BWMOD_Temp_Pilot.

thankyou! smile_o.gif

Am I now getting 100 points? tounge2.gif

No, because it was Marauder finding it tounge2.gif

banghead.gif

Terpentin:

Could you and your guys update the tiger that you can pic the tigermeet skin and sharkmouth skin in the editor?

I wouldn't expect it, you would need to download whole thing again just for 2 confing class entries. Not that it's a big file.

And I would suggest that BWMod uses separate .pbo for addon config. Something like "BWMOD_Tiger_Config.pbo" and "BWMOD_Tiger_Scripts.pbo".

This would result in smaller file size for config and script updates.

EDIT: And not to forget two models with new textures.

EDIT: And not to forget two models with new textures.

Exactly. And that can't be solved with a new config pbo.

With the ORCS Patch Generator there is IMO no need to part an addon in seperate PBOs anymore. That's outdated.

Well I forgot all about that, but since I see BWMOD in many patches that came out for different stuff they just re-release the addon and not the generated patch, I tought they can do it the old fashioned way wink_o.gif

But indeed models can't be solved without re-downloading the whole thing again or use patcher. The thing is that I wrote the above post without the models in mind, but when it came to me later, what I posted above the edit was obsolete.

Guest major gandhi

q-mark.jpg

is this thing known? only noticed that when setting view distance to 4000. Seems that the stuff above the rotor circles around the helicopter.

Yepp we know that one , it will be fixed in a new version.

Just some missplaced pieces in a higher LOD

Despite entering the code as required:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this,8,3] exec "\BWMod_Scripts\helo\nr.sqs"

or even naming it "helo":

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[helo,8,3] exec "\BWMod_Scripts\helo\nr.sqs"

the last two digits do not change to 8,3. banghead.gif

I've written it vebatem but no joy,

[helo, 05,50]exec "\BWMOD_Scripts\helo\nr.sqs"

helo being name of the tiger;

@Crassus

I too had this problem but never figured out how to impliment it.

Placed a BWMod logic i suppose.

Numbering script error might be connected to the basic pack, at least that's what has been suggested on their forum.

S! and have fun with the Bundeswehr!

I'll look up the bug, however I have to fix a mp issue with the loadout script first, which is really getting on my nerves.

If somebody is good at scripting and can lend a helping hand:

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse....start=0 confused_o.gif

Kleiner Tipp:

Quote[/b] ]?!(local BWMOD_Server): "InitPlayer"

Sollte wohl heißen:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?!(local BWMOD_Server): goto "InitPlayer"

Sry, but my english isn`t the best... whistle.gif

Kleiner Tipp:

Sollte wohl heißen:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?!(local BWMOD_Server): goto "InitPlayer"

Sry, but my english isn`t the best... whistle.gif

Small advice:

Should be like this:

rofl.gif

I think he speaks german very well... wink_o.gif

But... thanks for translation... inlove.gif

yeah, small typo.

Thanks, but that doesn't fix the bug  confused_o.gif

Damn OFP multiplayer scripting!

The problem is very strange.

If I use a trigger and let it moveinCargo both Proxies created by the Loadout script, everything is ok (even for the player conrolled Tigers), however everytime I try it by script (executed globally by the Init-Eventhandler) it does not work on player controlled Tigers sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think he speaks german very well.

Austrian is not german... is more a kind of late evolution (-> Darvin), because Austria has not that much O2 in the air for breathing and supporting brain with it than flatter livin´germans....

i read this anywhere nener.gif