Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod Tiger!

Best mod there is, the Island is of LLW- mod one of the best mods aswell smile_o.gif

Update:

New version available, fixed RMK & Gunpod Bug as well as dedicated server crash.

See first post for more information and download links.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

this one is so nice!!! smile_o.gif

Thanks again for the update!

Doesn't a tiger have an Laser designator? I had a paper where it shows two Tigers, one hidden behind a hill with designating a target, the other tiger 2 km away from the first tiger shooting at the target smile_o.gif

Greetz Eversmann

I hope someone make the french one (i know the bizaroide version but it is beta)

wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif Sind sie allen ganz verruckt geworden... biggrin_o.gif

OMG BW mod is releasing addons like there is no tomorrow... On a straight line they have been releasing addons, I dont even have time to check out the leo's or there is another new addon out! REALLY EXCELLENT WORK GUYS!!!

I must say many of the addons made by this team are really great, new, and well made for the world of ofp!

The german armed forces will have the most complete pack out there I think. Man now with which addon shall I play? thumbs-up.gif

With all these units you guys should make a nice germany map! With a large airbase for all the helo's and a large army base for all the cool vehicles, tanks... If you could make a island with the same realisme as the vehicles and aircraft that would be fully elite!

thumbs-up.gif

If I'm not mistaken Bw Mod(or some members from it) are working on a very nice island,they released a beta some long time ago.Very nice island with lots of details like small alleys,fences for every house and lots of other details,I hope you guys will finish that island.

About the Tiger,what can I say,those pesky militia should watch out,Germany has some proper air cover to support the troops.

I was wondering maybe someone would make a unit replacement pack for the West Side with the BW Mod add-ons,will be great to have them in a campaign.

Thx guys for this bird,your work on all Bw mod add-ons is appreciated.Now I'm dreaming for the Fuchs. inlove.gif

Oh the tiger,first saw in on a 007 movie,lol,this one looks superb,I love it,the tiger is one of my top favorite attack helicopters and I think you guys did an excellent job.

Oh the tiger,first saw in on a 007 movie

Oh yes, the infamous EMP proof Tiger Helicopter, does anyone know if its can withstand the emp of a nearby nuclear weapon? rofl.gif

Oh the tiger,first saw in on a 007 movie

Oh yes, the infamous EMP proof Tiger Helicopter, does anyone know if its can withstand the emp of a nearby nuclear weapon? rofl.gif

We should have included the escape capsule as a special feature rofl.gif

nice addon but the stingers won't lock onto air targets   crazy_o.gif

They will. I shot down a Hind with two of them on a distance of approximately 2000 meters.

edit:

or do you mean fixed wing planes? OFP standard Stinger missiles don't lock on that type of aircrafts too.

nice addon but the stingers won't lock onto air targets crazy_o.gif

They will. I shot down a Hind with two of them on a distance of approximately 2000 meters.

edit:

or do you mean fixed wing planes? OFP standard Stinger missiles don't lock on that type of aircrafts too.

yeah I was testing it against an FDF MIG-21..I'll try helos....

these look so sweet but when I try to load them on desert island I get a "send/dont send" error and OFP crashes sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

anyone know how to fix this problem?

thanks.

Try to start OFP with no addons besides the BWMod Basicpack and the Tiger. On Desert Island, don't forget to place the Gamelogic and the BWMOD_Temp_Pilot. If you then get the error again, contact me via PM, then we will try to find the bug.

Helifreak

okay.

tried it again. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

but I looked for that Temp_pilot under gamelogic, but the only one I had was that server logic.

I have the basic pack...what else do I need installed?

Guest major gandhi

Read the Readme! It says place a western unit on the map and name it BWMOD_TEMP_PILOT.

Well you need Basic Pack 1.55,besides that BWMod_Temp_Pilot it's not a gamelogic.

So,you need to put on the map you're playing the BWMod Server Gamelogic and after that you need to place an soldier(he must be on west side) on the map and his name must be BWMOD_Temp_Pilot.

Hey guys, you should take a closer look at the addon.

There's another bonus included in secret  thumbs-up.gif