Sign in to follow this  
stu

Some Siege Equipment

@D@VÅ, sry to say but i won't be making any Vikings but i suppose you could always convert the Germanic warriors in to Vikings once they'er done wink_o.gif

@[Ash], no Celtic Hounds of Culaan for now biggrin_o.gif i'll maybe make some later when i've not got as much to do biggrin_o.gif

but here's a ship for tho's vengeful raiders smile_o.gif i've scraped the old ship model and started a new one this one is much better as i found some better blueprints. I'm still working on the textures as you can see almost finished the hull texture.

Haithabu.jpg

Haithabu2.jpg

And I've already started work on a viking island! sad_o.gif

(well, actually, it's more of a viking planet more a stargate style map... but still...)

And converting Germans into vikings is like converting HYKs modern infantry in VCs, it would probabley be alot easier to make them from the BIS standard model... hmm... maybe I will.... xmas_o.gif

Yeah, would like to play around with some "old" addons wink_o.gif

Keep the good job up!

smile_o.gif

Hey guys,

I've been busy lately and havn't had much time to work on anything, just moved house and just got my internet back on yesterday. But i did get two roman buildings 100% finished at the weekend and i've mostly been working on finishing up the rest of the view lods, ai path ways and such for the Barbarian buildings pack wich is about 90,95% done. smile_o.gif

some pic's.

rmpic15.jpg

rmpic16.jpg

rmpic17.jpg

Those Roman buildings look amazing Stu! Glad to see you back thumbs-up.gif

Looks good. Keep it up smile_o.gif

Imutep

Looks great! smile_o.gif

But did you create those addons for movies? Or for "normal" fighting missions? Because I think the last will be very hard to realise. wow_o.gif

Anyway, Great stuff!

biggrin_o.gif

great job, if you need some historic informations, tell me. history is one of my passions smile_o.gif

Thanks all. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] FriketMonkey Posted on April 13 2006,19:09Looks great! smile_o.gif

But did you create those addons for movies? Or for "normal" fighting missions? Because I think the last will be very hard to realise. wow_o.gif

Anyway, Great stuff!

Thanks smile_o.gif I made them for both i know the fighting won't look that great but should be passible as sword fighting. biggrin_o.gif Tho the archers and Onager, Ballistas, Scorpions, and being at the top of the Siege Tower firing arrows at people is great fun biggrin_o.gif not to menchion firing the Ballistas from the deck of the roman Trireme. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]D@nte Posted on April 14 2006,01:40great job, if you need some historic informations, tell me. history is one of my passions smile_o.gif

Thanks D@nte for the offer i'm mostly in need of any picture of roman building interiors thanks to belgerot and sander i've now got most if not all the infos on the infantrys i'll need smile_o.gif must have about 30/40 websites now plus well over 100 pics. biggrin_o.gif

Little update. Roman Villa.

romanvilla1.jpg

romanvilla2.jpg

romanvilla3.jpg

update on the villa, almost finished it just the interior and some texture fixs to be done. smile_o.gif This will be the first of 3 villas this one is the medium sized one there'll also be a smaller one and a larger one.

villatest1.jpg

villatest2.jpg

villatest3.jpg

Thx guys. smile_o.gif

The villa is 80% finished now, I've updated the Textures, i've also still to add some weathering to them and still to add some ornaments & furnisher. smile_o.gif

I was thinking of maybe releasing it once finished, maybe it can be used as a drug lords villa or something. biggrin_o.gif

Villa Verander

rvilla1.jpg

rvilla2.jpg

rvilla3.jpg

rvilla5.jpg

rvilla4.jpg

rvilla6.jpg

hey

how is your buildings pack comming along? hopefully the project is still running after no updates for a few months.

Hi , are you still working on those Roman\Ancient units?

Haven't heard anything for a while.. so this project is still alive , i suppose?

You are doing amazing job btw , cant wait for those buildings\units.

So for now i gotta use Phil's Barbarians... rofl.gif

Hey, thanks,

The project is still alive smile_o.gif Haven't got much updates to post tho, been busy with other things wink_o.gif but still working on it small bits at a time. smile_o.gif

Great work you're doing on those buildings stu smile_o.gif

May i suggest also something?

Follow the link to Dave Guerra's textures and you should find hell of a lot

kewl textures fitting to the buildings you're working on. smile_o.gif

That's all - i hope you find some use for some of them.

~S~ CD

I haven't heard from stu for some time, but last I did he did introduce a lot of new buildings. I would like to see an old Oak, or small bronze/wooden statues of Wotan (Oden) or Donner (Thor) to further distinguish the Germanic tribesmen.

are any of this stuff released and is any of it available for download ?

i just went through all of your messages of this rome mod....i too play the hell out of my RTW...and the 12 mods of it too....i am now drulling as to when i am going to beable to sink my gladis into some hord invader.... please do not stop ... keep it going.....

SPQR for life..