Sign in to follow this  
crave22

WWI Mod

If you check on their forums, you will find several open betas ranging from planes to even a German WWI mine-laying submarine. Worth taking a look

Alrighty guys, got some bad news and some... bad news. No, we are still alive, but we're in one hell of a coma...

Typhoon contacted me recently and informed me he will be unable to continue and has left me in charge. So, in other words he's going inactive for the time being. He may be able to get back in some time in the future.

Also, has anyone heard from Shinkansen? I haven't seen him around in a while. Then again, I may not be paying close enough attention.

Anyways...

I'll prolly be working on putting up a website over the weekend and seeing about some other stuff. In the meantime you can reach the forum at http://www.somme.ofpbase.com/Forum/index. Thanks for keeping an interest, people.  wink_o.gif Crave out.

Hi people of WWI Mod biggrin_o.gif

I hope we see more of your Projects next time.

Good luck and best wishes

Imutep smile_o.gif

Thanks for the good luck, guys. smile_o.gif

@scotchsoldier

'Fraid not, my friend. We're currently in a very deep coma until I can get it jumpstarted.

News updates for ya'all:

Typhoon has enough time to come back as a full member (thank God), so I'm not alone in picking this back up off the ground. So, I've got a little help.

Still looking for Shinkansen... Anyone? I think I forgot to add him to my address book. I'll see about PMing him.

I also added a temporary page as a redirect to the forum so we at least have something there until I can get something that looks good in place. Typhoon has decided to help out with the site, so we should be good there...

I believe tis about it for now. Crave out. wink_o.gif

We have problems with the forums, an idiot is running around posting derogitory comments. Someone delete them.

Hi

I Like your Mod very much, but one question left:

Will there be any colonial-styled soldier's like british desert units or "the german riders of south-west-africa" ?? That would be an great additiobn to your Mod....

best regards

Five months without news should lead to doubt on that really.

And is there no possibility to download the unfinished work, maybe just the infantery which seems to be finished already ?!

best regards

doesnt vilas mod have world war 1 units already huh.gif?? why not ask him if you guys can borrow them for ur mod ?? whistle.gif  whistle.gif

Unfortunatly I'm not able to make a new mod, but I would like to play with your semi-finished work - if there is any finished infantry for example - biggrin_o.gif   Do you have a link to the site of the vilar mod, because I never heard of other WW1 Mods -excluding yours and the "Over The Top" Mod

You may have the time to release some stuff, when you like to

thx and greetings