Sign in to follow this  
STACKERr

Spetsnaz Mod Urals 375D/4320.

Thanks alot smile_o.gif

The vehicles look great, model and texture are very good, a pleasure to have these ingame thumbs-up.gif

Great work ! Thanks for these amazing addons that I will use to replace the current Urals wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

the destroyed script is awsome.... biggrin_o.gif

though.... if you use many it feels as if it can be really heavy (laggy)... but it´s cool biggrin_o.gif

These look fantastic, well done guys. What island are the screenshots taken on? The apartment blocks don't look familiar.

I don't understand, why smin_d[ORCS] isn't mentioned in credits. He's an author of tahometr2.paa texture and mapping of your beautiful arrows on interior panel. They're from ORCS ZIL-131.

SFM is so lazy... they even can't do working interiors themselves.

Anyway, good addon. You guys should be more accurate with copyrights next time.

@ Aug. 30 2005,12:00)]

Anyway, good addon. You guys should be more accurate with copyrights next time.

Amazing to hear you say that wink_o.gif

em... really beutiful!!!

BUT

i couldn't find 375 and 375D refuel, repair and rearm trucks...

i don't think that in Afganistan War, 4320 urals were the basic supplyer...

There is another news. Our team member Rambo3 has released his updated weapons pack.

Main features is new sounds and opportunity of hand-to-hand fight with bots. smile_o.gif

foto1.jpgfoto2.jpg

quite impresive!!!

keep us with your latest news, please!

and fix things that i mentioned...

oh, another bug, when you just start to drive urals front low downs a bit... so check the land contact lod..

Very nice, love the look of the urals, and the bayonets on the AK's are they as they should be?, ive seen some diagrams with the placement of the bayonet diffrent to what you have there.

OMG I really like the tires... They are so different than the standard flattish tires...

oh, another bug, when you just start to drive urals front low downs a bit... so check the land contact lod..

ok.

There is an only “open and closed†version of 375 Urals. All others modifications are based on 4320 model.

We dont work on Afghanistan War projects. wink_o.gif

The best Ural so far, no doubt. Very detailed inside and outide. Just fun to watch this thing drive by.

But I have couple of small issues if you please. When the fuel truck blew up, it looked very good. However, it burned for a very short time. I would imagine that the fuel shall burn for a long time. I also understand that in OFP it might lagg ppl. But when it burns for such a short time, it is kind of unrealistic. Also, when the fuel tank flew off, there wasn't much damage done to it. Perhaps more "ripped metal" look for the fuel tank would look better.

Another thing, when the door flies off (after the explosion) it becomes another target on radar. I was flying MPIV AH-64 and my radar could pick up a door from the destroyed Ural.

oh, thnx for clearing that out, i thought there were Ural 375 and 375D fuel and other versions... and afhanistan was just for comparing, it was supply lines amushes... that's why i thought there are 375 & 375D repair, fuel and rearm versions, i didn't kneew that 4320 were there... smile_o.gif