Sign in to follow this  
Guest major gandhi

Bundeswehr Ch53 G/GS

That is great to hear that the situation got solved thumbs-up.gif

So thanks alot to Major Gandhi and Fischkopp for this fine OFP addition smile_o.gif

...no thanks to TES for making this mess crazy_o.gif

Thats good to hear, it looks like the Major was an unwilling party to all of this.

I am glad its all sorted out, good to see mature heads prevailed.

Guest RKSL-Rock

Couple of comments/bugs

How do you get the ramp back up? It went down but wont come back up.

And wheres the Shadow? whistle.gif

Other than that, really nice. smile_o.gif

Nice to see you've sorted the spat out lads, and nice work on the chopper both of you. The interior on this is great Fischkopp, as a result I can't wait to see the rest of your work on your Marines H-53 pack.

Rock, the ramp only goes back up on the CH-53GS, there's no action menu function for it on the CH-53G, guess this is somet AfrographX needs to sort out. It'd also be nice if that nice MG3 on the door of the GS was in working order too. tounge2.gif

Hold up, the modell is mine the exterior textures are mine too. This is german CH-53b modell you'll certainly recognize certain differences to the US-CH53. I started my CH53 modell when I still was at BW-Mod, then I took a pause and continued during the last months. TES gave me the interior textures and didn't tell me where they got them from. I didn't know that it where your textures!

HAHAHA BUSTED!!!!!!! rofl.gif

Hold up, the modell is mine the exterior textures are mine too. This is german CH-53b modell you'll certainly recognize certain differences to the US-CH53. I started my CH53 modell when I still was at BW-Mod, then I took a pause and continued during the last months. TES gave me the interior textures and didn't tell me where they got them from. I didn't know that it where your textures!

Try adding something useful to the thread next time. smile_o.gif

Beautiful helo. Well done, both of you.

Re. ramp: Apparently you can lower and raise the ram the ramp on the S variant only.

good helos likein them veyr much good work majro ghandi and fischkopp now we just need Nashe Orujie (Our Weapons) mi26 transport script so we can have soem weasel and troop combat drops pistols.gif

sorta offtopic but fischkopp was right about TES. i was asked to help them implement cargo scripts and stuff into it and was sent this model and the textures along with fischkopps orginal H53 beta (as it orginaly was required) and the guy told me every last one of the H53 modles was all thiers. no mention of fischkopp. until i posted that pic and FK tried to kill me tounge2.gif

now this is all sorted out now and fischkopp has posted that they have permission now so what happened there i dont know... but for the people that doubted fischkopps claims to this helo i just wanted to say "he was right" crazy_o.gif

No problem ... now we have solved the situation and you get my permission to release it ...

Glad this could be resolved peacefully rather than a huge flame war of some sort. thumbs-up.gif

Guest major gandhi

I hope to get an updated version up until tonight, the ramp thing will be fixed and some other stuff.

Looks great, but I really wish I had some equal quality Bundeswehr troops to go with all these amazing vehicles.

Guest major gandhi

Link to update version on page 1.

Concerning a Cargo-Script. I tried to implement BAS's cargo script which was used with their MH47 addon. But I can't access the memory lod so I don't know how to install it. The script from "Our wapons" looked to complicated to me. I'm not a scripting guy, perhaps someone who knows more about scripting can try to implement their Script.

A very nice stong addon nothing is better then taking over a town and then one of these birds land in the hill behind the town and a platoon pops up :P

Try adding something useful to the thread next time. smile_o.gif

Sorry I just couldnt help myself rofl.gif

Now I can't deside wich one is good FK or yours?

Ahh,.... I will just dl. it and see yours first. thumbs-up.gif

Now I can't deside wich one is good FK or yours?

Ahh,.... I will just dl. it and see yours first.  thumbs-up.gif

you shoulnt need to.. ones a marines version and the other is a german version.. so both are good.. smile_o.gif

I'm impressed, i wasn't expecting such a good helo. and it compliments the BWMOD addons perfectly..Very good job on this one. Oh and the pilot does'nt have a chute, or am i ejecting to low biggrin_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

you aren't supposed to eject from a helicopter tounge2.gif

now one thing that is really missing in the Bundeswehr-context are some nice troops

Hi..

There are three *.tga pictures in the root of that addon. Together they are 8 MB big. I think it`s the better way to transfer them to *.paa if they are really needed... whistle.gif

And i think you should edit the condition for lower and raise gear too. Something like condition= "player == driver this && getpos this select 2 > 10 && this animationPhase ""FGear"" >= 0.5;" will be better, because it looks a little bit crazy to raise gear while you stand at ground...

greetz

Guest major gandhi

must have forgotten to delete them, will delete them for version 1.02. I'll edit the conditions, too. Thanks for your feedback.

And I saw that my modell really has no shadow. Never noticed that before and I don't know why it has no shadow. Does someone has an idea what to do to make the shadow appear?