Sign in to follow this  
EddiePrice

United States Marines Pack

So, will this pack contain somthing the British SAS had, where u can put ure sleevs up, helmet on and off, gogles on and off, put some ammo and gns in ure back pack ? or is that a later release ? smile_o.gif

Obviously, I can't speak for Safety, but let it be known that he's probably hard at work on finishing these delicious troops.

Keep up the good work SafetyCatch, can't wait for them.

Hi, nice work on the pack.  A Couple of comments though.  I'm currently an active duty Marine in Iraq.  Everyone I see where's the new digi cami's, only once in a blue moon will you see one random person with the old school tri-color bdu's.  Because come oct. those are no longer within regulation.  Also, for the woodland Marines,  Most units wear the brown flak jackets, also brown grenade and mag pouches.  I couldn't tell from the pictures, but we also all have a med kit on our flak's, usually worn lower right.

edit* Also it's sop to wear protective goggles when driving in convoys, ess goggles or willy-x's are the most common

So, will this pack contain somthing the British SAS had, where u can put ure sleevs up, helmet on and off, gogles on and off, put some ammo and gns in ure back pack ?  or is that a later release ? smile_o.gif

No such features are planned for v1.0. The pack does however contain a nifty animated NVG effect, that Hybrid and Myself originally came up with a long time ago and other mods/addon teams have since used.

As for the lack of response from Safety himself, well, as far as I know he's hard at work putting the final touches to the pack, and adding a few little extras I wont go into details about for fear of ruining the surprise. Just be safe in the knowledge the units are nearing completion, but I can't state an exact release-date, simply they'll be released when they're done.

Hi, nice work on the pack.  A Couple of comments though.  I'm currently an active duty Marine in Iraq.  Everyone I see where's the new digi cami's, only once in a blue moon will you see one random person with the old school tri-color bdu's.  Because come oct. those are no longer within regulation.  Also, for the woodland Marines,  Most units wear the brown flak jackets, also brown grenade and mag pouches.  I couldn't tell from the pictures, but we also all have a med kit on our flak's, usually worn lower right.

edit* Also it's sop to wear protective goggles when driving in convoys, ess goggles or willy-x's are the most common

When I look at pictures you see many marines using mag pouches on the stock of their M16's. Have you guys been issued with these? And what exactly is the idea behind it. More ammo, more ammo if you not carrying the whole vest and all, like arround the base. Or quicker reload time for a mag? When your in the shit..

Ive not seen those things on M16's in OFP. Allthough we do have some pretty nice tricked out A4's with scopes and frontgrip and other mods...

Some units are issued them, some people buy them. It's basiclly so you always have ammo with you weapon even if you dont have your flak and mag pouches with you.

Why do some of the marines have Army woodland body armour when the coyote brown body armour was designed to go with MARPAT?

Is there a release date for this aswome looking marine pack?

I would like to make a couple missions for you if u want?

Ill send you some of my missions if u want? Just to show

you how good of a maker i am, so u can add missions with the release?

Well alright, thumbs-up.gif cant wait for the release!

They are nearly done.

If you want to play some Coop online with 'em sign up for the USMC - we're going to be using these babies. smile_o.gif

Anyway, I've added some Marine POWs and some other things.

Final release is soon, and its going to be public - so you can get your grubby hands on them wink_o.gif

Safety

heh, well i dont know what u mean Safty, but hey.

If you where to give me and my pals in the ASOD clan-marineclan- the addons before release or whatever, we

would love to join you. Cant wait for the release man,

the other marine units are geting really stupid looking.

confused_o.gif

But your units look great thumbs-up.gif

Final release is soon, and its going to be public - so you can get your grubby hands on them wink_o.gif

Excellent! I can´t wait!! pistols.gif

Yes, we need a Marine armor crew for all of the Marine armor addons that are out.  smile_o.gif

Eh i cant wait!!!! Release it today please!!!

eh !!

stop making us wait, you making me go crazy banghead.gifbanghead.gif

eh ah!

Please Release Soon! yay.gifsmile_o.gif

Are you going to post that every 30 minutes like you did in the ECP and numerous other threads? confused_o.gif

Posting that stuff won't make them release it sooner, it just spams the thread with uselessness.

Are you going to post that every 30 minutes like you did in the ECP and numerous other threads?  confused_o.gif

Posting that stuff won't make them release it sooner, it just spams the thread with uselessness.

no, but that what u said is spamming to, eh what ever.

Its just me and my "MarinE" clan are counting on this release

becuase the other marine pack is geting very boring. sad_o.gif

so ya smile_o.gif

Are you going to post that every 30 minutes like you did in the ECP and numerous other threads? confused_o.gif

no, but that what u said is spamming to, eh what ever.

rofl.gif good joke.

jaguar is right pls stop spamming. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]no, but that what u said is spamming to, eh what ever.

Its just me and my "MarinE" clan are counting on this release

Dont be a pain in the ass.

Ha, trust me, even the guys in Safety's squad (IE: Me) can't wait any longer, but you certainly wouldn't want any less of a great addon, so Safety is still hard at work on them. Hopefully, soon _X.. <--- fingers crossed for you noob's, lol

SSgt DocRptr USMCsquad

i just wanted to ask, y on some of the models, r there trousers coming down to the bottom of the boot? thats not how its worn in real life but most of them i c have it bloused at the top of the boot so i guess ill just have 2 deal.

i just wanted to ask, y on some of the models, r there trousers coming down to the bottom of the boot? thats not how its worn in real life but most of them i c have it bloused at the top of the boot so i guess ill just have 2 deal.

i seen a few guys with their trouser legs coming down over the boots (mostly reserves), personally i find it more comfortable.