Sign in to follow this  
EddiePrice

United States Marines Pack

i still cant wait for these marines , every time i get on here i hope there will be a update lol.anyways take youre time notworthy.gif

Hey guys.

Public release is ready; find it at our forums in the Addons Discussion Section.

Please have a look around and see what we have to offer.

Also, please don't complain about this being the one and only public release. These units have been tested excessively and all "fixable" bugs have been fixed. Every other alteration you may want is just personal preference, as this pack has been made primarily for squad use.

Enjoy!

SafetyCatch

Woohoo! Downloading now. Maybe you could start a new thread in the addons complete section? Since this addon is complete? It might draw more attention and might get you some mirrors too smile_o.gifnotworthy.gifyay.gif

I would prefer it if the moderators would be so kind as to move this topic, that way people can read the input already made.

Mods? Can you? thumbs-up.gif

Very nice. I know you don't want to change anything, but just in case...

1. the marines appear to be missing head and back wound textures.

2. the SMAW at times appears as a LAW, like when dropped or switching weapons

Quote[/b] ]Very nice. I know you don't want to change anything, but just in case...

1) There are back wound textures - the wound textures in this addon are based on real effects of gunfire on the Interceptor body armor, so there is little blood. No - no head wound textures, sorry.

2) Never encountered that problem nor did anyone... ever, wierd...

Now, it is time to spend the energy I have built up while waiting.

WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I'm sorry, but I had alot of energy. tounge2.gif

It looks great, and I can't wait to get ingame with them. thumbs-up.gif

Cool thnx for updating the USMC since the delta and rangers were unpdated from the BAS ones by Laser now you have updated the marines from the prevsion version . . . will definatly use them biggrin_o.gif from every mission from now on

Quote[/b] ]Very nice. I know you don't want to change anything, but just in case...

1) There are back wound textures - the wound textures in this addon are based on real effects of gunfire on the Interceptor body armor, so there is little blood. No - no head wound textures, sorry.

2) Never encountered that problem nor did anyone... ever, wierd...

I understand the more subdued wound textures, and have seen the front torso bullet wound and the arm bullet wounds. The color is right on, as well. The leg wounds are hardly noticable (I see nothing more than a partially clipped area of darkened material), and I could not produce any noticable effects to the back torso, despite some rather extreme actions on my part (from entire belts of MG ammo to explosives). Perhaps some/most models have equipment covering the wound area? I am using Santuary's "next gen" animations, but do not think they effect "death positions," but perhaps that is the problem.

Anyways, I'm no gore fiend, just thought it was strange.

Regarding the SMAW, I will set up a mod folder for USMC only and see if that isolates the problem.

Blood is good!

Still, (more blood) excellent (more blood) units! thumbs-up.gif

Did my subliminal messages work?