Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

Maybe this was fixed already, but the problem of "not being healed" at missionstart is most likely connected to a scripting error involving the saveStatus command.

If unit status is saved twice in separate missions, the OFP Campaign function cannot handle the command properly. You need to delete the old saved status, using deleteStatus, before saving it again.

Check out this OFPEC thread for further instructions:

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse....tart=30

Scroll down to the bottom of page 3 and you'll find a simple solution to this problem.

I liked the athmosphere of your campaign, unfortunately it was unplayable on my slow computer. Too much lag, but I still liked what I saw.

30 minutes. Read the post carefully

There isn 't write 30 min but 3o min  huh.gif

Is this just to increase the intensity of the experience this time limit? Or is it some ploy to appear like you're a professional outfit and that your demo is in fact a demo and not in reality just a single mission?

I don't get it.

its a demo, hence he's preventing you playing it as much as you like (how most demo's work).. granted it doesnt take an expert to remove the 30 minute timer smile_o.gif

That's a kickass trailer. Whose music is it?

kickass trailer? what do you mean? @nominesine: what system do you have? maybe i can give you some tips or i can send you a new version... the LOW version!

kickass trailer? what do you mean?

I think he means that it's awesome or great. He really likes it anyway smile_o.gif

WHile I haven't seen the trailer, I have to say how much fun part one is so far. I'm up to the part with the chopper landing by the hospital and unloading the soldiers. So far it has been one of the most atmospheric campaigns/missions I have ever played. And it's very similar to how I expect STALKER to be. I don't really see any problem with the linearity of the campaign either. Just because you're using the OFP engine, doesn't mean that you have to have nonlinear levels. It's probably a lot more difficult to script certain events too, as you never know where the player might be.

Good work! I'm looking forward to part two smile_o.gif

Now back to trying to get past the soldiers by the hospital pistols.gif

Thx skulleye... hope you enjoy the rest of part 1! so does anybody have some ideas or wishes for the demo... GUYS!!!!! Talk to me!

Hey,

I've been playing the conspiracies campaign lately, and its pretty good. The athmosphere is really good, and the real time I came across the zombies, it actually scared me like hell. wink_o.gif

All is well, until one mission, I think its the one where I have to flee from the hospital. While I'm doing this, I randomly get wounded a little. In the next mission, Im badly wounded, and bleeding all over, and I cant aim my weapon properly. So I go back a couple of missions and revert, yet all of the sudden Im wounded in all the missions! Anyone know what this problem is, or how I can fix it? Its become almost impossible to play. sad_o.gif

Its based on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so it wouldn't be unreasonable to beleive thats caused by one of the "anomylies". Sled88 will be able to tell you if its a bug, or if it is, as I suspect, a planned part of the mission.

the bad news... that prob you discribe is a bug! Maybe you delete you old savegames and start a new game in this campaign... than you use the cheat "campaign" and start the sector 9!

Now the good news! For all MP-Kiddies here i got a real surpirse! smile_o.gif The MP-Patch v2.0!

Included:

- One new Island by Srgt.Foxhound (Battletekâ„¢-Member)

- TeamDeathmatch Mission for this Island

Features of the Island:

- very detailed 1,6x1,6 km big island

- a farm, a little trainstation and a cottage in the woods

- much gras without lag because of the small size

Features of the MP-Mission:

- 3 groups (STALKERS Group 1, STALKERS Group 2 and The Cleaners)

- Every group got 4 vehicles in their base

- Respawns

- Ammo crates in the bases

Hope you have fun with it... but you need some addons for playing this (ca.30mb) the dl-links are in the readme of the island! And Berghoffs Naturepack you need too if you dont have Conspiracies part 1!

heres the link!

click here for downloading the MP-Mod for Conspiracies

BUT!!!! REMEMBER THAT YOU NEED CONSPIRACIES PART 1 FOR PLAYING THE MP-MISSION AND FOLLOWING ADDONS:

VIT MI24 pack and

VIT MI8/17 Pack

Yes and here some screens of the island! (BTs DXDLL 4.0)

conmp7xe.th.jpg conmp20hx.th.jpg conmp39in.th.jpg conmp47un.th.jpg

Whos grass/ferns are they in the second pic (the one with the apc)?

is it just me or does the english patch for the campaign not translate the intro?

i just d/led conspiracies though so idk what the hell i'm doing...

yes but we released a patch i think... look for it some pages ago

ps: page 20... first post!

I have problem with that new island in MP patch v.2.0,how I can use it?Iam puted it into Worlds folder and nothing!I dont know how I must install it,cuz readme is in german,and I dont speak german banghead.gifbanghead.gif

BTW:Yeah,sorry for my Bad english

is it possible to get this as a full mod so u just have to press install, i cant get it to work on my comp, little computer retard i am. smile_o.gif just like to Shoot...

the file sektor_1.wrp.... you must copy this into your world-folder of ofp! than copy the con-mp-tdm1.pbo into your mp-mission folder... but dont forget to dl the stuff listed in the readme! or take a look at the news... you must copy the rest of the downloaded addons into you conspiracies addon folder! any questions?

Iam puted it to World folder of ofp and Iam donloaded ALL needed addons,but I cant find it anyway

yes and all addons in the conspiracies addonfolder... YOU MUST PACK Sektor_1.pbo in the conspiracies addonfolder! thats important! this file is in the rar of the island!

Quick suggestion for the team concerning this thread. It might be a good idea to edit the first post on the first page to have all the releases/updates/etc. That way people don't have to go page-hunting or become confused.

Also note that I fixed the error with the missions not working by just copying the files in the conspiracies addons folder into my main addon folder. Works fine, except for the annoying injury bug. I see someone already addressed that well though.

(EDIT: For reference, I have the US version of OFP.)

Just to inform you, ofp.info is linking to a very old version of the Nature pack ( 0.10 ) so you might want to tell them that. :P

lol... berghoff are you german? and if you are here... ive got a question about your plantaddons....

yes but we released a patch i think... look for it some pages ago

ps: page 20... first post!

awesome, thanks; fyi, you link to the earlier version on your website, i couldn't find the new version anywhere on it.