Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

And we decided to use the gravity gun in conspiracies too... :P

Heyho today is may birthday^^ and i ve got vbs1 core and some addon!!!! ^^ YEAH!!! so btw: conspiracies part 2 is 60% complete at the moment! So the demo will be released soon!

Heyho today is may birthday^^ and i ve got vbs1 core and some addon!!!! ^^ YEAH!!! so btw: conspiracies part 2 is 60% complete at the moment! So the demo will be released soon!

cool happy birthday, did u get vbs second hand? what modules did u get? (sry for goin offtopic ^^)

whohoo! a demo of part 2 inlove.gif

If you mean that pshycic one, I belive that one was extremly weak in its original shape. So if you could get pass it throwing stuff at it you could kill it quite easy. Dont remember anything about it being invisible. And wouldnt a invisible enemy that keeps throwing stuff on you be quite hard to kill?

ye it may be easy to kill but perhaps make it more tougher to kill to make it a bit more challenging perhaps? And I didnt say the enemy invisible just the gun itself to make the minion look as though its telekinetic  banghead.gif

Ah, my bad then.

thx guys... oh man... you have to love this community!!! its the best^^ so like i said... the demo comes to you soon... and plz look at the iron and steel project... we need some members... and for conspiracies too!!!! smile_o.gif

Conspiracies Part 2 Demo next week on the 27.10.2005! Its a very BIG sector... Sector 16.2... i think its 1x2km big... ca. 40 enemies, helis, amored and infantry enemies and some civils and dealers! because its a demo mission there is a limit of 3o min to play the sector! here are some screens!

cp214mq.th.jpg cp223sn.th.jpg cp237xc.th.jpg cp249rs.th.jpg cp257ms.th.jpg cp263mm.th.jpg

made with bts dxdll 4.0

Ahhh yes... and dont forget to take a look on the trailer nr2 for part 2... it shows the demo-mission!

click here

absolutely unbeleivable, you should be proud, what a fantastic piece of work. well done and keep it up. smile_o.gif and thnkyou for extending my ofp experience smile_o.gif

the intro mish is excellent

thx... oh and there is one question open... what do you guys wish to have in the demo of part 2? dont be tired... answer the question! smile_o.gif

Nothing we want part 2! tounge2.gif

Don't waste time on something minor like a demo, would be better to keep on working on the mod.

the sector in the demo is sector 16.2 in the mod... i am just want to make a more interessting demo smile_o.gif so c´mon! we dont know when we finish part 2... thats why we want to present a demo with the new features of part 2!

The units chosen and the islands are perfect for this mod, but I'm finding that the actuall campaign is alittle too linear for me...

What fun is it when you spawn 100 meters from the objective, next to a crate with all the weapons in the game in it?

I don't know about most of the community, but I find it much more fun and challenging, if it was free roaming. Having a general objective that tells you just to get something done, and not tell you how to do it seems much more OFP like to me.

Does anyone else agree with me?

The units chosen and the islands are perfect for this mod, but I'm finding that the actuall campaign is alittle too linear for me...

What fun is it when you spawn 100 meters from the objective, next to a crate with all the weapons in the game in it?

I don't know about most of the community, but I find it much more fun and challenging, if it was free roaming. Having a general objective that tells you just to get something done, and not tell you how to do it seems much more OFP like to me.

Does anyone else agree with me?

I agree... I think this mod is only pack of relased addons with boring campaning... sorry but this is my verdict and I think I' m not alone ... icon_rolleyes.gif

well I have voiced my concerns a few posts above, I chose to do in more circumspect terms though, as the effort needs respect so far

this mod has people who can create a story, an island and atmosphere (which is already what most custom missions fail to address)

it now needs more complex missions, or needs to be joined by people who can make them

i said it 100 times and more... part 1 is for build up the story in conspiracies... it must be linear... in part 2 and 3 you have much more freedom... just test the demo...

so guys, this is the battletek account (from the leadership of battletek)

Quote[/b] ]it now needs more complex missions, or needs to be joined by people who can make them

ummmmm.... ok... u know, we listen to the community, we bring your ideas in it... but now this! damn! why you dont make such as qualified missions as we make?

2. WE SAID IT 10000 TIMES THAT THE 1 PART WAS FOR THE STORY!!!!!!!!  banghead.gif  banghead.gif

we thought you like campaigns (missions) with some story... doesnt you? ok next time only linear no story, only some enemys... you want we do it  mad_o.gif

3. everybody say now ohhhh its not a mod cause we jused other addons! god damn! you allways say plz missionmakers use the community addons... now we used them and you still cry???!?!?!!?

The Battletek Staff

... WTF? this damn members... okay back to topic plz... we need your wishes to create a demo for everybody! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Its a very BIG sector. I think its 1x2km big and with about 40 enemies, helis, amored and infantry enemies and some civils and dealers! because its a demo mission there is a limit of 3o min to play the sector! here are some screens!

3 minutes?? You must be joking?!? Download many many MB for 3 minutes, 40 enemies..?

huh.gif

Is this just to increase the intensity of the experience this time limit? Or is it some ploy to appear like you're a professional outfit and that your demo is in fact a demo and not in reality just a single mission?

I don't get it.