Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

yes you can buy some medikits from dealers and weapons and ammo... we try to fix the grass in part 2! smile_o.gif

oh sled88, i really liked very much this "movie" it is a art work ! especially the impresive atmosphere you have achieved , it is stunning !! so good that it has been quite short to me. i have the same problem with the injuries , no way to heal and no way to aim correctly ! crazy_o.gif only one question : why in the first sector Stalker has to run to the train ?, there is nothing in the ammo box ! all you can do is see the cows eating nener.gifrofl.gif

congratulations !!!!! notworthy.gif

lol... there is another ammocrate behind the train^^ MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A thing I noticed on my second go. But that Vintorez stayed with me through the entire campain. Perfect at the end.

I kept swapping weapons. Started with the vintorez, lost it on the third sector. At the end of the game I was using my old favorite, RPK with scope.

I must say though, the campaign confussed me. Some bits I worked out by the end (like the zombies being there because of the Chernobyl incident, and I didn't realise that the large building in the intro was Chernobyl til the end)

But one thing I still don't understand was who was who. I was russian, but being atatcked by russian 'cleaners'

I was helped by resistance, but then attacked by more resistance later.

Who was Stalker? I though it was the first resistance group, but later the bad guys said I was a new 'Stalker'.

Ah well. It confussed me in a good way. Kind of like a movie smile_o.gif

hehe thx... you will find it out in part 2

Ive got something for you guys!

1. The MP-Patch, adds 1 Mp-Map for 4 players!

Dl-LINK: here

2. Some pics

pic1

pic2

3. Soundtrackpack (5titles)

here

4. part 2 featuretrailer

here

is this a campaign or a new addon? im a little confused because it is quite big and i dont know what it is i am downloading?

It is a campaign that comes with addons if i'm not mistaken.

The pack contains all addons needed to play the campaign, plus some new ones, so you can easily put it in a mod pack without messing up your addon folder (at least thats what I did tounge2.gif )

Lookin good Sled88.. lookin forward to try Part 2 wink_o.gif

By the way.. What music is that, in video?

oh , i was going to ask the same , i love it thanks sled88 , is beautiful !!!

thx mate...

now... whats your opinion about the soundtrackpack, mp-patch and trailer? will some feedback^^

Here You have some screens with the Train Yard and some forests smile_o.gif

ptII.jpg

partIIa.jpg

partIIc.jpg

partIIe.jpg

OK I finally gave it a try

the atmosphere is breath-taking

the design of the sectors is just amazing, the dense vegetation and industrial areas give a whole new feeling to OFP (and no lag at all!wink_o.gif

as I feared, however, a lot of missions involve long stretches of walking, the basic scenario being that you start 200 metres away from a bunch of fairly static enemies you have to eliminate (but I haven't gone that far yet). All in all, it is a real must-play. (cows, dogs, disrupted industry sites, it's all there)

Loving that Newland island, man! Even my monster compy has to run it with fog! But it's pretty good, almost as good as Mapfact Nogova! And the cities are better!

there must be an end... you must follow the waypoint! maybe some earlier post can help you! watch out in the thread!

Ive just completed the campaign ^^ was great fun really cant wait for part II, I have an idea for enemys, I dont know if this is possible or not as I dont know scripting, you know some person ages ago made a "gravity gun" and make u pick up things well as the real stalker game has minions that can pick up things and throw them why not modify it and make it so its invisible (texture it glass or something) then make the enemy pick it up then throw actualy making it use the hidden grav gun?

If you mean that pshycic one, I belive that one was extremly weak in its original shape. So if you could get pass it throwing stuff at it you could kill it quite easy. Dont remember anything about it being invisible. And wouldnt a invisible enemy that keeps throwing stuff on you be quite hard to kill?

If you mean that pshycic one, I belive that one was extremly weak in its original shape. So if you could get pass it throwing stuff at it you could kill it quite easy. Dont remember anything about it being invisible. And wouldnt a invisible enemy that keeps throwing stuff on you be quite hard to kill?

ye it may be easy to kill but perhaps make it more tougher to kill to make it a bit more challenging perhaps? And I didnt say the enemy invisible just the gun itself to make the minion look as though its telekinetic banghead.gif

ye it may be easy to kill but perhaps make it more tougher to kill to make it a bit more challenging perhaps? And I didnt say the enemy invisible just the gun itself to make the minion look as though its telekinetic banghead.gif

Lesson: The AI doesn't know that he's holding a gravity gun unless you tell him that he is, and tell him what he can do with it.

It's much easier to just use the scripts from that Horror pack ( this one? ) , There are units in there that can lift up stuff and throw it at you (check the demo missions wink_o.gif )

From one of the first sectors, I got the impression that this was going to be a zombie slasher, so I picked up a machine gun to sprawl some bullets around. After that mission, however, which was awesome fun BTW, there were no more zombies to be seen alas. I would like to see more co-coordinated and varied opposition and less walking in the next version.

But I don't want to whine, it's an outstanding achievement, story-driven and professional cutscene-work, more complex missions and autonomous AI would make it perfect (reinforcements joining, more intereaction).

OFP has hardly had any missions with railways in them so far, and in "conspiracies" you come across a railway realistically overgrown with grass, deserted, it's simply fantastic to see