Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

New exclusive Screenshots

Could it have been an OFP:ELITE shot? I've not been following what's been going on with that..

Edit: Actually when looking at the screen-shots on the OFP:ELITE website, they look nowhere near as good as that.

So, we go on..

Nope cant be , the pic seems to have AA and AF running and the resolution looks far better then to have been on a console. Its PC i think.

Could it have been an OFP:ELITE shot? I've not been following what's been going on with that..

Are you nuts? With that graphic?! crazy_o.gif

It's Armed Assault with 8x AA/16x AF I guess biggrin_o.gif

You think xbox could handle OFP with those graphics eh rofl.gif .

These graphics look exactly like "game2", the models and shadows, visual quality, etc but the location looks like Lipany central square in Nogova wich isnt suposed to be in game 2.

It cant be ARMA guys, ARMA is supposed to be an updated flashpoint, just look at the exclusive and latest 4 shots released and remember OPFR's addons are suposed to be compatible with it, that pic is definetly game2 wip, i could bet my balls on it wink_o.gif .

heatseeker you might be in a bit of a trouble if it turns out to be ArmA you know wink_o.gif .

I'm beginning to think that they could be 'Game 2' also. But as for why it's out now (considering the timing close to 2 new releases) with no explanation and how it got out?...

Guess, it's 'Placebo Time' now then! help.gif *Prods Placebo with a long stick*

I've been at Lipany too many times to say that isn't it. wink_o.gif

It has to be ArmA,  "Game 2" doesn't look nothing like that at all.

And I have yet to see that "Game 2" will use the same units/models and buildings as in ArmA and OFP.

Quote[/b] ]it's 'Placebo time'

rofl.gif

Ok.. I've looked at this a little more.

Soldier Image One

The above image is of an OFP2 soldier... the helmet model seems to match.

Soldier Image Two

This is also a picture of an OFP2 soldier. Again.. it somewhat matches. However... the camo used in the two confirmed OFP2 shots do not match the camo in the new screen. Can anyone identify the two camos?

Now Armed Assault.

AA Soldier Shot One

The camo used in this picture does match that used in the new picture. I can't seem to find any detailed pictures of ground vehicles other than the M1A1 for Armed Assault.

I'd say it could be either game... but I am hoping for it to be ArmA.

The face is different, looks more like a VBS face then a "Game 2" face to me.

I reckon that although the camo's don't match, the vest looks closer to the 'Game 2' type soldier than the ArmedA.

We can always hope it is ArmedA Homefry!!

If ARMA (updated flashpoint 1.5) was to look like that you can bet 90+% of us wouldnt be able to run it, imagine that quality in OPF's scale guys biggrin_o.gif .

This new pic looks closer to this Game2 pic with antialiasing than with all ARMA pics released to date wink_o.gif .

I also think BIS used those Lipany/Nogova objects has place holders in their next generation engine because that is definetly what this pic looks like, next gen. graphics wink_o.gif .

Well... this image theoretically shouldn't be posted on that forum because it isn't OFP engine. Only models. It has been rendered in 3D Studio MAX. I didn't know it will start such a big wave crazy_o.gif when there is so many photoshoped and other way edited screenshots around.

I think we are really desperate for ARMA, someone kill him mad_o.gif .

Yeah you cant just PS new textures and models in a pic tounge2.gif .

Wrong! Haha.. sorry Ace.

I think we are really desperate for ARMA,

... hehe indeed, damnit ... i`m laughing out of agony biggrin_o.gif

i think community is in phase in which

our brains are in total mess ! xmas_o.gif

Yeah you cant just PS new textures and models in a pic  tounge2.gif .

Wrong!  Haha.. sorry Ace.

No i am not.

You cant Photoshop new models/textures in a pic , you can however make them in 3ds max and then take a pic and THEN edit the heck out of it and fool everyone though tounge2.gif .

Damn it! ArmA better look as good as that screenshot, otherwise I will kill 10 babies.... tounge2.gif

Please get back to discussing actual ArmA screenshots rather than being confused by fakes.

I've just noticed that the gun in the soldiers hand ( http://www.armedassault.com/shots/aa_shot4.jpg ) looks like silver metal, unless it's extreme lighting, but it doesn't look like it because the butt also looks the same colour. It's actually the same in the Mini-Gun picture.

Having not read through this thread from the beginning, this may have been mentioned already, if so I apologise!

The rolling landscape looks interesting and less like the expansive plains (ie more foliage) in OFP. Lot's of cover for all sorts of ground units.