Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Mercenaries 1

the 2nd rifle script requires

a normal rifle and an extra dummy rifle based on the normal rifle

this is necessary so that 2nd rifle is visible on the back of the soldier.

is not possible atm to use any weapon with that visual effect.

altough you can use any weapon to carry

@kyle

you add the mags to the soldier

it then gets moved around to the slot once you change it

@nephilim:

when is the release we are waiting for 2 days now! icon_rolleyes.gif

plz be patient until around next weekend

again sorry for the delay but this time its techniqus fault not my lazy bum smile_o.gif

reguards

neph

As nephilim wrote, we will get the mercenaries this weekend.

okay this weekend. on friday? saturday? or sunday? rofl.gif

One sure way of finding out..........

- Ben

Every addonmaker know the problem of telling the community a release date of an addon. There are a lot of problems and things which have to be fixed. wink_o.gif

If you want high-quality Mercenaries, so wait some days guys smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I wanna know when the bikini model version of Jennifer comes out, so that she can sun herself on one of these speedboat addons. Making a mercenary's pay, she must take some vacations along the French Riviera or around the Cayman Islands...

Suggestion to BIS admins : you should add a "Puberty" forum , such forum seems to be needed by several people icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]the 2nd rifle script requires

a normal rifle and an extra dummy rifle based on the normal rifle

this is necessary so that 2nd rifle is visible on the back of the soldier.

is not possible atm to use any weapon with that visual effect.

altough you can use any weapon to carry

Is the 2nd rifle script using hidden selections built on the model ? Or will it be adaptable to other existing units without model rework ?

Suggestion to BIS admins : you should add a "Puberty" forum , such forum seems to be needed by several people icon_rolleyes.gif

You're not kidding, seems that everytime a girl posts, it's a run to see if they can get into her pants. Seems professionalism is reserved for only devs and such, which shouldn't be the case.

So very true.

Give her a break, guys. She has a faulty connection, and she needs time to get off her lazy ass to get them up. Wait, that's not the reason she needs more time? Ah well. As long as it's done, it doesn't bother me any.

Oh god. Ppl, just release the addon and all these crappy discussions will be finished in this thread.

You must get some wierd people who never get out on these forums crazy_o.gif

anyways i would give a fake release date like december and that would shut people up for a month or 2 lol..

Anyways btw.. keep up the good work they are looking good. yay.gif

I wanna know when the bikini model version of Jennifer comes out, so that she can sun herself on one of these speedboat addons. Making a mercenary's pay, she must take some vacations along the French Riviera or around the Cayman Islands...

You're supposed to be an adult, in fact you're supposed to be one of the more mature members of the forums. Judging by your inability to communicate in a correct and appropriate manner with the opposite sex you are a long way short of being a mature member of these forums.

This is not the first time you've made a similar comment, if there is any repeat of sexual harassment type behaviour the amnesty that you begged and pleaded for over such a period of time will be revoked instantly.

Nice job on hijacking the topic and turning it into a something thats creepy.

Nice one!  thumbs-up.gif

EDIT: Ontopic, just because I havent gone through every page...how many custom faces are in this and does the head model use the BIS faces at all?

threadjacked.gif

rofl.gif I knew I'd find a use for that one! This thread really got messed up for a little while there.

OnTop:

@CanadianTerror

I don't think it uses any BIS head models, but the OFP version has at least 7 custom faces, possibly more. thumbs-up.gif

whats with all the sexist remarks :S band.gif

anyway, I can honestly say I cant wait for these addons too lol as my vbs1 mercs are malfunctional crazy_o.gif

Really do look good and the scripts sound awesome, will other addon makers be allowed to implament them in their own addons?

Also guys, just cause shes a girl doesn't mean you need to start acting like shes the first one you've ever seen, show her respect and if you are really feeling like you can't do that then go take a cold shower and join a cult. Sorry to get Off Topic mods, i just wanted to give my 2 cents worth

Very nice stuff. The Greame merc looks especially cool. Can his turban be taken off/put on via action menu?