Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

i too had the elcan sight problem, exited the game, went back in, and it's gone. no idea as to what could have caused it. & the reason there aren't any g3's... when is the last time you saw navy seals with G3s?

Guest The Cobra
i too had the elcan sight problem, exited the game, went back in, and it's gone. no idea as to what could have caused it. & the reason there aren't any g3's... when is the last time you saw navy seals with G3s?

Where is the navy seals in this pack?

when was the last time you saw Seals with AK47? biggrin_o.gif

well, G3 is a very common weapon, almost as common as AK47, therefor i think that Navy SEALs would use it if they had to, same as with AK47, though it´s not in their primary equipment wink_o.gif

oh, and btw... i just said there was a lack of G3´s in general, not just in this pack wink_o.gif

Really Jackal, you're crazy tounge2.gif

Great job dude notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

If you were to make a small East weapons pack as well, it would look just like a commercial game (in terms of all weapons having the same quality) notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Indeed, very nice pack. Good job on keeping that nice quality level for each of the 200 weapons smile_o.gif

But I've found some small glitches too:

MP5 Tactical, MP5 Tactical Aimpoint and MP5-N are designated as MP5-N ingame.

And they use the 3-Round-Burst triggergroup. But MP5-N only use Semi and Fullautomatic trggergroups, no 3 round bursts. You can name it MP5A5 instead or remove the burst mode.

The MP5-N SD and MP5-N SD Aimpoint are designated MP5-SD6 ingame but they shouldn't because of the not weapon integrated silencer. The trigger configuration is wrong again, see above.

The MP5-SD6 and MP5-SD6 Aimpoint do not have a fixed buttstock, they use a retractable one. MP5SD5 is using a fixed buttstock.

MP5K PDW is again designated as MP5-N ingame (in fact of the same ammo class I guess). Correct designation would be MP5KA4 with currect triggergroup or MP5KN with changed trigger group (Semi & Auto only)

The UMP 45 uses a Semi and Fullautomatic triggergroup only (a triggergroup with extra added 2 round burst function is optional, but no 3 round burst).

I think that's all for now.

tounge2.gif

Hi jackal,

Sometime ago,you posted a pic of an m4/m203 with acog in desert camo,so i thought that the m4/m203 in desert camo will come in every optic.But in the pack there are only ironsighted desert m4/m203 sad_o.gif Did you forgot to add them or did you removed them?if you removed them then why? sad_o.gif

(Sorry for my english)

Its truly amasing how meany weapons you've got in to this pack and I am vey impressed with that work. That being said after my firts brif test of every weapon type(not every weapon model) I see a big inconsistancy in quality and function of the weapons. I havn't got time right now but I will be back later with constructive criticism.

STGN

tested all the different weapons and I must say that the MP5 tac. is really cool! Also I like the Aimpoint scopes you can see thrue em now!

I also like the M249PARA but Im changing the sounds on it though...

The M16A4's are nice aswell! Gives some contrast against all the m4's!

I think the MP5tac and the M16 will be used the most, and the M249PARA!

Im sooooo glad u added normal ofp units with the weapons.. saves me doing it manaly when making my missions lol tounge2.gif

I can't open it, it's a .cab, what's that opened with? crazy_o.gif

*EDIT* nvm I got it whistle.gif

I Haven't tried it out yet but it sounds like you did a real great job biggrin_o.gif!

Nice Work smile_o.gif

This pack is so sweet wow_o.gif . I love the sounds for the M16's. Nice handguns, thats the best Colt M1991 or w/e it's called lol tounge2.gif . Wow man, now i can't wait for the SEAL's rofl.gif .

P.S. - Probably my only problem with this pack is the Desert M24, don't really like the textures (or maybe it's my shit video card tounge2.gif ).

Well, I'm glad the pack, for the most part, has been a success. The bugs with the elcan sights not loading has been fixed, and was caused by the last minute addition of the suppressed optic views. The designation issues raised in this thread are down to the inherited classes (i.e. I defined the MP5SD6 for example, and then when it came to define the MP5-N SD I inherited most of the define from the SD6 define). This issue will be resolved shortly, as will the other issues raised here.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I had planned to include a HK G3A4 in the pack, but never got around to it. It should appear in an update at some point though, probably with a few optic variations. Also, the M16A4/M203 optic variations should also materialise in a future update.

The LR300 is manufactured by ZM-Weapons based out of Massachusetts. A bit more information can be found at the ZM-Weapons Website. Judging by the fact ZM are selling 'kits' to attach to your own M4/M16 lower receiver, I suspect it originated after the M4 series of rifles.

I've just been in talks with Lt HuNTeR regarding his FN-FAL model, so expect to see it feature in a future update.

Goddamn, this is one hell of a weapon pack. Really love it.

Brilliant M4s, and finally some decent MP5s, especially love the silenced version(with a fixed stock, called SD6 in the editor but is actually an SD5, details wink_o.gif)

The M4 sounds are a bit off IMO.

But for the rest, utter brilliance! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifyay.gif