Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

BMI - International Blackops releas

I was having this problem (the invisible chest) and I fixed it by deleting addons. I've narrowed it down to one of these addons (sorry, I know there are a lot here but once I deleted these the units worked fine)

afganeveron.pbo

BRG_n.pbo

doe1.pbo

fml_isleobj.pbo

haus.pbo

SAL_house.pbo

TCP_TestDog.pbo

ww2french.pbo

afgano.pbo

BRG_wI1.pbo

fml_objects.pbo

indukush.pbo

LWPilot.pbo

sandy_rocks.pbo

TMYK_Bridges.pbo

Btr70.pbo

F3WX_O1.pbo

fml_rsc.pbo

HSc.pbo

mfcti.1.pbo

SNYSptPack.pbo

TWM_Salang.pbo

brt_I1.pbo

chechen.pbo

FML_Base.pbo

mig_farmland.pbo

streetlanmp.pbo

TYMK_BM.pbo

agian, I appologize this list is so long but I hope it helps people narrow down which addon might be causing problems

wel at least we are getting somewhere

ill cross the list of those addons and ill get back on you

BRG_n.pbo

BRG_wI1.pbo

agian, I appologize this list is so long but I hope it helps people narrow down which addon might be causing problems

At least these 2 can be confirmed as working since i´m using them as standart along with WGL Island replacements in my fresh OFP install biggrin_o.gif

BINGO !!!!! FOUND IT !!!! its the TCP_testdog.pbo addon

althoug its to bad i rather was found of that dog now i have to put it asleep because these guys rock and the dog well its old

pfff i have never been so busy finding a bug as with these guys normaly i wait for the update  whistle.gif

Hi Guys!

Found it!

It's TCP_TesttDog.pbo - the only one on ardvarkdb's list which is a standard part of FFUR - I lifted it out of FFUR and ran my same test mission in the editor again - problem solved!

Bushlurker

Lol and I was about to update that list ontop by removing those mentioned and what I had. Thanks alot you guys! I'll update the main post.

Again, thanks!

just a little question as last  could you be so kind as to add a other advisor   they guy with the cap on backwards but without the earphones or the advisor with cap without earphones (please ?? we helped you figure out wich addon did'nt work so pay us with one of those guys extra :P )

Yeah sure, I'll add it along with the update tomorrow smile_o.gif

OK... Now that I've helped a bit by finding that rogue addon I reckon it's time to shoot down any rep I've gained by being a Clever Person and ask a coupla REALLY dumb questions biggrin_o.gif

The NVG's... when I choose to raise or lower these via the Action Menu, they're animated and they raise and lower! So Cool! Love it! However... if I just hit "N" on the keyboard I get NVG effect, but the goggles stay raised... any way of tying the animation to the keyboard as well as the action menu?

Also... If I use the action menu to tell an AI teammate to lower his NVG's the order is there, but it's MY NVG's he raises and lowers! - he'll come running from 100s of yards away to do it too!

OK - so I've read the readme (finally), and there's the INIT line code for lowering a whole squads NVG's - tried that - into a test mission and everybodys NVG's are lowered! Yay! Mine are too, 'cause my action menu only gives me the option to raise them, BUT it's pitch dark - no NVG effect... you have to raise and then lower your NVGs again before the effect kicks in and you can see. That's not quite right surely?

Also, with standard NVGs, when it's dark enough to need them, the AI seem to wear them automatically depending on the time of day or something, this doesn't happen with the animated ones, and the AI'll wear them and operate seemingly normally in broad daylight with NVGs down or in pitch darkness with NVGs raised!!

OK - I'm probably missing something bl***y obvious here, but I would have figured that a command to "lower goggles" (chopper dust) and then "raise goggles" for the entire squad would have been nice for a team leader trying to handle a mixed squad of AI and human players, or even just a bit of AI commonsense in thinking "it's 2am, I may only be a dumb AI but I think I'll wear my NVGs" would be nice...

OK - Stoopid question over... you now all have my permission to giggle, point and rofl rofl.gif

Did anyone try my little demo mission? It was a quick one, but I still would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Monty

The goggles and the nightvision are basically just there for eyecandy and nothing more whistle.gif

okaydokey Bambi - I'll just shut up about them then... biggrin_o.gif

still the best blackops I've seen... bar none... look forward to the update!

I've got them into the ECP config and working fine - except for those eyecandy things whose name I suddenly can't seem to remember anymore.... hehehe

How can i change em to be in the West side in the config?

My question got left 2 pages behind, any help please? lol tounge2.gif

Bambie once angain I have to say it these guys are so awesome I have them in my first mission of my project. Also when I am done with my Iraqish island I'll make a street, highway, bridge, something in your honor. These guys are the best addons to date. notworthy.gif !!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone try my little demo mission? It was a quick one, but I still would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Monty

I just played it by myself, but I loved it!  I didn't use the provided jeep, as we all couldn't fit in tounge2.gif.  Ran to objective, killed a few guys with M14 ACOG SD.  My best move by far was taking out BMP crew while turned out, as I then used that to escape (rather than a non-armored vehicle like a URAL).  Planted 2 satchels on SCUD launcher, blew it up.. got in BMP with team and drove to extract.  Worked a charm, good work smile_o.gif.

EDIT: And good work Bambi, as I said through the beta-testing wink_o.gif. I like the new mission editor layout, much better smile_o.gif!

Guest major gandhi

wow just wow, these units are setting a new standard! really nice work!

I've got them into the ECP config and working fine - except for those eyecandy things whose name I suddenly can't seem to remember anymore.... hehehe

Goggles and NV can be made working real easy,

PM me about it if you like smile_o.gif

Any news about the update regarding run-thru units ?