Sign in to follow this  
fingolfin

A flag for Everon

whoah the malden flag is even better then the first one! thumbs-up.gif

whoah the malden flag is even better then the first one!  thumbs-up.gif

Why do you think that? I think Fingolfin's first was better then mine.

As I said before, it really should be the offical flag to Everon.

The Malden flag is indeed looking very nice, I like the fact you noticed the orthodox churches and applied that to the flag.

For Everon I like the second flag. All green, it just looks plain but with that touch of blue it truly does look nice. I'd be happy with either one of the first two.

I've changed the cross to a orthodox one. Really looks better imo. Thanks for the advice!

New version

I think Ironsight is the one to make the flag "official" by using it in his new version of the EDF-soldiers.

I've changed the cross to a orthodox one. Really looks better imo. Thanks for the advice!

New version

I think Ironsight is the one to make the flag "official" by using it in his new version of the EDF-soldiers.

Both are great, orthodox or not.

And I guess your right about Ironsight, he should have the honor. The flags are still great though, I have already begun using the biggrin_o.gif (Both yours and mine)

THATS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT  help.gif  sometimes i think no one listens to me  banghead.gif

I heard you, that's why I did a check on the islands wink_o.gif

The national fist of Fubaria

If you dont show respect you will get fisted! rofl.gif

nah sorry its a nice flag, now everybody will make flags for their islands I hope!

From these three... Number 1 in green-white-blue. IMHO... hmm... The blue... err... balances it? Both just green doesn't look cool IMO.

Now, about the Malden Flag... Because there's just the green-white-green, I can do no comparison, but this green-white-green looks better than the Everon one.

Anyways, cool!

thumbs-up.gif

wasn't the nafp's flag for all the islands for the repbulic of M.E.N?

Hm... not sure, but the forces Ironsight is making have no connection to Nogova or NAF so they need a new flag.

lol...and judging how there isn't a NAFP ...it shouldn't really matter.. tounge2.gif

Hey nice flame baiting!

Anyway, the flag we at NAFP use wasnt designed by or for us. It was designed way back during a general query for a flag for the islands. We decided to use it because it had allready been agreed upon by the community through a poll. I don't see a problem with Everon having its own flag. Many regions,states or provinces within countries have their own flag so why shouldnt everon?

Green for the nature

White for what?

blue for the ocean...

White in heraldry (its really silver not white) represents innocence.

Ever since CessenaFun was released, there has been nothing "innocent" on Everon. biggrin_o.gif

It should be green-white-blue, because Nogova (precisely Nogovan Armed Forces Project) uses green-white-green flag.

If it was different, it would be easier to identify these nation.

well i was testing my fav flag..  notworthy.gif

everonflag.jpg

[just needs some dirt]

its really nice.. fits in with the everon defence forces..

I suppose it would be fine to use green/white/green even though the colors are similar to the Nogovan flag. If you think about it there are many countries in Europe with similarities like that.

http://www.eic.ie/images/25_EU_flags.JPG

Would be nice to have some variety atleast for Kolgujev whistle.gif

Hey, the pic looks good... wow_o.gif The darker, emerald greenish green makes the flag look much better... 'cos the original looked a bit like Olive Drab.

Hmmm... now I'm interested. thumbs-up.gif

The similarity to the Nogovan flag makes sense to me.

All 4 of the islands should have "similar" flags IMO.

Btw, that version looks great.