Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Everon Defence Force soldiers

The problem has really been finding personel to fly the aircraft. A project was started a couple of years after the war by the Everon Government to send some qualified personel to America to be educated in operating the aircraft, but due to lack of funds, the project was ultimately abandoned. As of recently, a couple of countries have taken interest in the tiny republic's airforce and has offered both training and equipment to possibly repair or modernize the old MiGs. The current status of this project remains unknown.

You could easily write a book about this all! History of Nogovian island group.

is Nemesis part of the mod group ?

No smile_o.gif

k...i was just wonderin...kinda goin off on his own tangent..good story tellin though tounge2.gif

The huey is a great chopper! Easy to shoot down...proof?!? It's simple, easy to maintain, has plenty of lifting power, plenty of space.

I think a mod-made boat would be the best choice, as it would seem to me that the island chain would have a few boat companies to manufacture these things, maybe something similar to the Tiger gunboats? If the island chain is strategically positioned, tiger boats would be perfect for intercepting illegal cargo en route for mainland europe, and for patrolling the waters around the islands.

-Breaker Out

the USCG mod has already offered him our USCG cutter to retexture and use as he pleases. Armed with a foreward deck gun that has a large fof is good for inticing those that do not want to stop to.. umm.. stop. it aslo has a nice feature that allows them to walk on the deck of the ship for boarding those illeagle cargo ships.

however if something small, fast, and armed with a couple a twin fiftys then i am more then willing to offer him the ability to retexture one of the armed go-fasts as well. (my version of the 50 cal gunboat has the INQ m2 textures on them klinks orginal has the BIS ones)

USCG boat is cool, would love to use it in EDF :-)

shes all yours.. for one hundred.. billion.. trillion.. gazillion.. fafillion.. shibbity shibbity shilion...yen  whistle.gif

he already did smile_o.gif

USCG boat is cool, would love to use it in EDF :-)

shes all yours.. for one hundred.. billion.. trillion.. gazillion.. fafillion.. shibbity shibbity shilion...yen  whistle.gif

he already did  smile_o.gif

That's a lot of Yen!

BTW I love the camo you have used for the soldiers.  Fits Everon perfectly.  Haven't tested it on the other islands yet though.  Which country does it originate from (sorry if it has already been stated!wink_o.gif ?

hey i was just thinking...

how about some attack helos in place of those fighter planes u cant afford tounge2.gif

something along the lines of an AH1F or AH1G with the SEBnam pilot's.. just edit thier uni textures to match the EDF one's and leave the helmet textures.

i would think realisticly speaking that getting replacment parts for the engine wouldnt be too hard since the AH1 is still in production. the main differnces between the nam versions and the current one's are electronics. now i know theres been other upgrades to the engins and such.. but for argument's sake we could say they got newer engins in it thus beign able to easily get parts for it.

i dunno just a thought i had playin with some nam stuff.

How about some more progress pics? Im addicted to mods like this.  biggrin_o.gif

Really not much to show for now...

dunno if this has been asked, but are you planning to create light vehicles for the edf? personally i would suggest a mutt or something commercial in camo paint, like a toyota landcruiser or hilux

Kegetys' updated Skyhawk seems like a good match for Everon. Plus it looks really good.  notworthy.gif

dont you mean Col Klinks updated Skyhawk? crazy_o.gif

dunno if this has been asked, but are you planning to create light vehicles for the edf? personally i would suggest a mutt or something commercial in camo paint, like a toyota landcruiser or hilux

Light vehicle is planned.

Quote[/b] ]Kegetys' updated Skyhawk seems like a good match for Everon. Plus it looks really good.

We will look into it. But for now it's safe to say we stick to a simple recon/cas plane.

Quote[/b] ]But eeh i have no sounds for weapons... It's a "little" annoying

Have no idea what's causing it. Have you installed JAM2 properly.

Quote[/b] ]Any plans to use the heads from the WPS mod?

Maybe whistle.gif

Sorry for the lack of updates recently most members are busy working on other projects. Once we have a weapons pack for these guys and a vehicle or two maybe we will release something of a new pack again whistle.gif

will you use a "light" antitank cannon?

i think we (SCWC) got what you´re looking for, have to speak with the others though if you want it smile_o.gif

personally i think it would fit with EDF.. dont require a lot of training, easy to move (hook it or mount it on a jeep) and easy to maintain...

just PM me if you want it smile_o.gif

will you use a "light" antitank cannon?

i think we (SCWC) got what you´re looking for, have to speak with the others though if you want it smile_o.gif

personally i think it would fit with EDF.. dont require a lot of training, easy to move (hook it or mount it on a jeep) and easy to maintain...

just PM me if you want it smile_o.gif

You got PM smile_o.gif

Update:

At the moment we are working hard on the EDF pack 1. The pack will include an upgraded version of the infantry with many new variants and their own set of weapons. The UR-416 with it's variants will hopefully also be in the next pack but it still needs some serious work so no guarantees.

In the pic you will see we updated the heads with Llauma's head models and Offtime's faces. The soldier is using an FN MAG from SJB's weapons pack which is a placeholder till we have our own machine gun.

hm0um.th.jpg

Click on the pic for bigger image