Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Everon Defence Force soldiers

I think the MG from the CSLA mod would be a nice replacement of the standard BIS M-60.

I concur - some Czech equipment seems appropriate. Failing that, maybe FN-MAG/M240?

Can a mod move this topic to AM:D please smile_o.gif

In case they forgot... icon_rolleyes.gif

General policy is that released addons, including betas, stay in A&M:C. You can create a discussion thread for V1.1 in A&M:D if you like, or if you really want me to move this one, let me know...

And maybe silenced sten guns for the spec ops guys? I know the Malvinas mod has some really great ones.

Something like this with a silencer whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think the MG from the CSLA mod would be a nice replacement of the standard BIS M-60.

MG hasn't been decided on yet.

Quote[/b] ]Forgive me if this has already been adressed, but what types of AT weapons will the updated pack have? RPG's? Laws?

We are not sure yet. Heavy AT will probably be the Dragon smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Will there also be a Jam-version of the weapons?

Yes.

Quote[/b] ]General policy is that released addons, including betas, stay in A&M:C. You can create a discussion thread for V1.1 in A&M:D if you like, or if you really want me to move this one, let me know...

Okidoki smile_o.gif

And maybe silenced sten guns for the spec ops guys? I know the Malvinas mod has some really great ones.

Something like  this with a silencer whistle.gif

What a sten gun  rofl.gif so thier spec ops arn't supose to be able to fight? Honestly if you got to give the guys a silenced 9mm then give them a MP5SD3 with a SEF trigger groupe I know MP5 has been done before but it is well the only 9mm SD weapon used by enyone in the western world. And thier primary weapon should be a 5.56 mm and while it would be more likely they would use a short AR15 version. EDF aparently selected the sig 540 so this:

DSCN9416_jpg.jpg

The Sig 543-1 would be the choice to buy for thier spec ops one would think. Maby with an Aimpoint on maby a old model 5000 XD or the COMPM.

STGN

edit:

I made(a couple of years ago) a retextured BIS MP5SD to look like a MP5SD3 if your interested I might be villing to make new larger textures if to prevent a SD sten gun.

i have to agree there... the sten seems a little too outdated, even for the type of army you're depicting...

Something like this with a silencer whistle.gif

What a sten gun rofl.gif so thier spec ops arn't supose to be able to fight? Honestly if you got to give the guys a silenced 9mm then give them a MP5SD3 with a SEF trigger groupe I know MP5 has been done before but it is well the only 9mm SD weapon used by enyone in the western world. And thier primary weapon should be a 5.56 mm and while it would be more likely they would use a short AR15 version. EDF aparently selected the sig 540 so this:

http://www.saorbats.com.ar/Galeria....jpg.jpg

The Sig 543-1 would be the choice to buy for thier spec ops one would think. Maby with an Aimpoint on maby a old model 5000 XD or the COMPM.

STGN

Well he wanted a sten gun and we are working on one but it's unlikely the sten gun will be the main weapon of the special warfare teams. Sten gun is more meant for MP's and vehicle crews wink_o.gif

EDIT:

The idea of the sten gun was that it would be cheap and could be locally produced. Something for second line of defense units.

We are not sure yet. Heavy AT will probably be the Dragon smile_o.gif

Sounds good! smile_o.gif

Will you make a new model or use the one made by combat! ?

What about a Mirage III for the Everon airforce?

Flashpoint in the Falklands made a nice one, perhaps they allow you to modifie it? You can find it here.

What about a Mirage III for the Everon airforce?

Flashpoint in the Falklands made a nice one, perhaps they allow you to modifie it? You can find it here.

No fighter aircraft for the EDF, way too expensive. Recon/CAS plane is the max smile_o.gif

What kind of helicopters will they use?

i think UH-1H would fit very good.  smile_o.gif

Is there also AA planned for them? \/ wink_o.gif

dont uderestimate Everon industry (EMAF that is) ! pistols.gif

Everon special ops, or as i prefer to call them Recon Teams are not SWAT teams, thy are trained in special guerilla tactics, they are specs that can operate in forests of Everon for very long time without any suplies, they need weapon that can be fixed in garage, with parts that can be made in garages.

EMAF STEN SMG is cheap and simple, shots 9mm luger ammo, wich is basicly usen on almost whole world, so in case of operating behind enemy lines gives you oportunity to suply with ammo from killed enemies.

Everon doesnt have SWAT, doesnt have SEALS, EVERON needs well trained GUERILLAS.

Knowing Everon forests, every single fox hole, with silenced Sten smg, such a Recon Team member is more deadly than anaconda hug ;-)

and whats most important, you all show us such greate guns, but seriously, you think that such a small island is able to buy them for theyr troops ?

produsing one sten smg costs $9 !

ADDED

just spotted post about Mirage, dude your crazy !!

they would need to sell whole island to buy one.

besides.

you know why this plane is called mrage ?

becouse noone ever saw it in battle biggrin_o.gif :P ;-)

Besides, a 9x19mm round from an MP5A4 with Aimpoint optics will kill you just as dead as one from a Sten made in someone's shed in Montignac. The difference being that your Sten didn't cost hundreds and didn't need to be shipped from Germany.

i think UH-1H would fit very good. smile_o.gif

Yes there will be an UH-1, Offtime showed a pic a few pages back wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is there also AA planned for them? \/ wink_o.gif

Well we are thinkig of some truck mounted guns. Are you offering your Chapperal?

cant they use old 40mm Bofors AA cannons?

maybe in twin mount...

that would be a suitable and cheap AA system...

I think the bofors would be good. Whats more, theres already one here   wink_o.gif

I also like the idea of a sten gun. Cheap n' easy to make. Plus it's good in CQB, where Speacial Forces would be fighting (in depots, bases, towns, maybe even individual houses)

EDIT: If not the sten as a Spec Op weapon, then maybe the stirling SMG would be better? The british army stopped using it in the early 1990s, so it is likely the UK could have sold them off to Everon.

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg28-e.htm

Fine then give them Ak47's much more relaiable, much more accurate, much longer range, much more powerfull then a crabing sten gun and its also cheap.

@Offtime

If the country can afford buying the Sig 540 it would be kinda strange if they could not afford a couple of MP5SD's which are much better weapons than a suppressed sten. Besides remmembering what has been said by a Danish SEAL before 1985 when they got Hk rifles. They had the carl gustav M45(danish version) smg and he said that if the russians came the biggest danger to them would be to laugh to death when they saw the guns. These old smg's are unrelaiable, inaccurate and outdated. I would think that these gurillas would much rather have rifles and carbines than smg's evne if they are suppresed it was jut that if these recce guys should have 9mm guns then it should at least have some quality and the MP5 is not uncommon even in pour countries. But a folding stock sig 540 be better as main weapon.

Maby this SD weapon would go perfectly with the 540:

DSCN9412_jpg.jpg

(FAMAE SAF Silenced)

@Kooky

Year but the probability of a fatal hit with the MP5 is better as its more accurate and by using the aimpoint it gets faster but offcause the older models I sugested don't run that long so it was just an option.

STGN

i think UH-1H would fit very good.  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is there also AA planned for them? \/  wink_o.gif

Well we are thinkig of some truck mounted guns. Are you offering your Chapperal?

There can be a Everon Chap version made.. They should not be expensive, Bought from the US Army maybe? The Chapparal is out of service in the US.  smile_o.gif

I have seen the idea for the Bell 47G, those would be perfect for the coast guard. wink_o.gif

i think UH-1H would fit very good. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is there also AA planned for them? \/ wink_o.gif

There can be a Everon Chap version made.. They should not be expensive, Bought from the US Army maybe? The Chapparal is out of service in the US. smile_o.gif

I have seen the idea for the Bell 47G, those would be perfect for the coast guard. wink_o.gif

It's a very nice offer but we are still discussing what we are going to use for anti-aircraft. Big chance we can use it, but I am not 100% sure yet what the rest of the team wants smile_o.gif

ADDED

just spotted post about Mirage, dude your crazy !!

they would need to sell whole island to buy one.

Ok, had no idea how much one costs... wink_o.gif

What recon/CAS-plane will you guys use? Any ideas? Bronco perhaps?