Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

Yucata County Sheriff's Department

Yes, the residential look is what were shooting for. But were stumped, if anyone can help... whistle.gif

Take a look at Hawks C130. There's 2 options 2 jump, and one of the them, the static line, involves opening the side doors. They raise up, and they fold in 2 pieces. Watch the plane from the outside to see how the door goes up. Look in from the open cargo door in the back (u need to open it from the nemu also!wink_o.gif, and you'll see what I mean about the folding effect.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=8746

Eddie

I can moddle a little bit

i can script pretty good

i can make anims

i can help if u want me to?

i can script pretty good

i can make anims

Yes, Marcus4, thanks alot, It would be great if you could help us. If you have MSN, or ICQ, you can add me or send me a email so we can get in touch.

@Eddie Haskel: That is a little different then what we are aiming for. But thanks for the suggestion.

Also in the near future we might release a video of how the firetruck ladder works, If I figure out how to work FRAPS correctly. whistle.gif

i can script pretty good

i can make anims

wow thanks, any help is gratefully appreciated. as snd said just add/send an email to me or him so we can talk smile_o.gif

jeez ur dumb snd fraps is easy icon_rolleyes.giftounge2.gif

I was refering to the compression part, rather then the actual screen capture, but I didn't expect a 12 yr old to understand that. Anyway I'll figure it out in little bit. whistle.gif

I was refering to the compression part, rather then the actual screen capture, but I didn't expect a 12 yr old to understand that. Anyway I'll figure it out in little bit. whistle.gif
Quote[/b] ]

hey screw you and the horse you rode in on mad_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif im not twelve banghead.gif

ANYWAYS.... tounge2.gif we're getting close to releasing a video of our ladder truck in action. should have it released within a week thumbs-up.gif