Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, i've began to do the woodland camoed version of the M4's, for various reasons end all the textures gonna take me a while; here it's a screenshot of how it's begining to look like: M4A1 Woodland i hope that you like it. Let's cu.

Looks very good.

How about a beta release of one gun?

I would like to see, how it looks ingame.

Keep up the good work.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I would like to see, how it looks ingame.

Like this...

counterstrike_m4.jpg

HAH! you ripped that from BAS... or INQ... or BMGarchangel... or Jackal326 ... or Fliper! or Desert Storm mod! or Hubba! or Code Blue! or.... no... i'm not gonna... think i made my point...

EDIT!

or TCM! tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]HAH! you ripped that from BAS...  or INQ...  or BMGarchangel... or Jackal326 ... or Fliper! or Desert Storm mod! or Hubba! or Code Blue! or....  no...  i'm not gonna bother anymore..  think i made my point   .

No, you didn't make your point, you babbled.

Quote[/b] ]HAH! you ripped that from BAS... or INQ... or BMGarchangel... or Jackal326 ... or Fliper! or Desert Storm mod! or Hubba! or Code Blue! or.... no... i'm not gonna bother anymore.. think i made my point .

allright:

"why make another M4?"

i mean... they're driving me nuts! last night in my bed there there M4's everywhere! girl in the playboy held a M4! a M4 was printed on my pillow , shadow of a M4 on the roof.... EM FOURS EVERYWHERE!!! AAARGH!!!!

Quote[/b] ]HAH! you ripped that from BAS... or INQ... or BMGarchangel... or Jackal326 ... or Fliper! or Desert Storm mod! or Hubba! or Code Blue! or.... no... i'm not gonna bother anymore.. think i made my point .

allright:

"why make another M4?"

i mean... they're driving me nuts! last night in my bed there there M4's everywhere! girl in the playboy held a M4! a M4 was printed on my pillow , shadow of a M4 on the roof.... EM FOURS EVERYWHERE!!! AAARGH!!!!

Don't like it?

Then buy a copy of a Raven Shield. You will have there US fictional forces use guns like P90, All sort of french water pistols and other exotic crap.

US uses M16/M4

OPFOR uses AKs in about 99%

Deal with it. Or go to a shrink if you can't handle it.

Quote[/b] ]Looks not very camouflaged....

Same model...

allright:

"why make another M4?"

Don't like it?

Then buy a copy of a Raven Shield. You will have there US fictional forces use guns like P90, All sort of french water pistols and other exotic crap.

US uses M16/M4

OPFOR uses AKs in about 99%

Deal with it. Or go to a shrink if you can't handle it.

yeah, but there ARE other guns besides the M4 and AK74 , Ravenshield atleast bothers to bring more variety in the game.

i simply cannot ignore the fact that 56543097545Ë M4's are made while there are so many other guns awaiting a future in OFP... and BIS already supplied us with two (while there's only one M16, one G36 , one AK47 etc)! but ahwell... i guess it's false hope sad_o.gif

Tavor Micro

F2000

ahwelll... good thing it's getting replaced by the XM-8 anyway biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: btw it's not saying your M4 is bad, but there are so many! really! sad_o.gif

There was an F2000 releas a while back...its perty good! smile_o.gif

And supports JAM mags (optional)

The fact is: US army Forces DO NOT use F2000 or G36 or any other Raven shield weapons.

All i got to say is, if this guy releases an m4 pack, he'd better have all the m4s that ever existed so he shuts the m4 production down for good for ofp. Thats why people keep making m4s is because somebody may make one version, or two, but someone needs to do every m4 version for both black and desert camo, and release that badboy. You can't have an m4 pack without an m4/mk so don't forget that.

@BoweryBaker

Any luck finding a Desert texturer for Lasers weapons because i think this pack would be pretty awsome with his units.

All i got to say is, if this guy releases an m4 pack, he'd better have all the m4s that ever existed so he shuts the m4 production down for good for ofp. Thats why people keep making m4s is because somebody may make one version, or two, but someone needs to do every m4 version for both black and desert camo, and release that badboy. You can't have an m4 pack without an m4/mk so don't forget that.

With that attitude of the community, I doubt anyone would risk it.

The fact is: US army Forces DO NOT use F2000 or G36 or any other Raven shield weapons.

Is there only room for US special forces in OFP? Sheez.... I'd better tell SFP, FDF, CSLA and all the other great mods/addon studios to shut down! crazy_o.gif

Is there only room for US special forces in OFP? Sheez.... I'd better tell SFP, FDF, CSLA and all the other great mods/addon studios to shut down! crazy_o.gif

CSLA, FDF is all good, but I preffer to play forces that have proven record in combat in multiple conditions.

I can't say anything about Czech or Fin forces simply because they are uniteresting to me. To be usefull, they HAVE TO be within my interest.

BTW, none of those nations are not quite world military dominants.

I can't say anything about Czech or Fin forces simply because they are uniteresting to me. To be usefull, they HAVE TO be within my interest.

Errr... Your interest? There's an entire community out there!

And no, they aren't. But still make for excellent gaming. Sweden, Finland, France, Germany, UK, Ireland and a whole heap of other countries have very important missions all around the world. Despite not being "military dominant".

Errr... Your interest? There's an entire community out there!

And no, they aren't. But still make for excellent gaming. Sweden, Finland, France, Germany, UK, Ireland and a whole heap of other countries have very important missions all around the world. Despite not being "military dominant".

I am interested only in US, UK and Australians.

I'm interested in whichever nation has good addons made for them smile_o.gif

FDF & CSLA are fine examples, never had any interest in playing as either Finnish or Czech soldiers in the past, then the respective teams released superb mods which provide units/weapons/vehicles of a high quality (along with campaigns) so I was more than happy to ally myself to their cause smile_o.gif

I think an updated H&K pack with high quality new and older H&K models would be very nice.

I still have room for more M4 toy guns in my folders though, next M4 pack that comes with a G.W. Bush skin and model gets my vote tounge_o.gif .

Really now, the amount of available M4's in OPF is pretty much the same has AK74/47 varients, wich i find more interesting and atractive problably due to RL performance smile_o.gif .

Hi, i've made another M4 to add to the list of variants; this time it's a shorted M4A1 with a shorted barrel: , RIS pannels in the front grip & folded stock. A kind of Colt Commander, to be made ONLY with iron sights & in the 3 camo schemes: black wasted metal, desert & woodland. Let's cu.

P.D: I still without have a good reflex sight model with textures in .jpg ; i also have a G36K pack made from the INQ G36A (replacement addon) that can be found in his page. Look for Inquisitor in the ofp.cz search bar. ciao.m4dshort

Any news on this promising pack?

Hi, no more wip addons. I gonna end myself with time, with too much time the textures of this weapons pack, i allready ended the desert version; and im still on the woodland version, maybe when i end 'em (if i do it) i'll request (again) a weapons maker that wants to end the LODs that the models don't have. But as i've said, no more wip addons, this "community" where no one helps anothers, where the ppl don't do what they should & where every one sucks, don't deserve a shit.

P.D: Many thanks for all the fun that you've gave me: Inquisitor, SJB_Jackal326, Earl & Suchey, CassieG, The_Rocket, King Homer, & Drill Sargeant. Bye.

And again it looks like that another great addon is going to die because of a VERY FEW ppl talking "bullshit"....

Here are your 50% debt.

And the other 50% goes to the addon maker who think 2-3ppl are speaking for the community.

MfG Lee mad_o.gif