Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Terrorist attack on London

And in war you dont normally target civilians too, llauma

avon what he meant is that ira would often phone the police and  give them a code word and tell them where the bomb is.

I had no misunderstandings of what he meant.

it always has been in my mind a question of when, by joining the war we did slap a "attack us, were i nthe coalition" sticker to the map,

but i stand by IRA are terrorists aswell, but they gave warning (afaik) for every attack they have done.

but yes in war you dont give warnings for attacks, and this is what happens

WIldo

terrorist attacks will only reinforce more our cooperation (and friendship I hope) as ever.

Only if france doesn't send Food Aid in the form of Snails.

It is almost just like 9-11 all over again!

My heart goes out for all of my friends and the people in England!

God Bless You All, U.K!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Fucking bastards  sad_o.gif

My thoughts exactly.

WTF does this prove?? Inoccent civillians killed...for what?

Don't these *ssholes know that niether Tony Blair nor George Bush were on the transit system??

Are they trying to scare the free world to convert to Muslim??

Crazy...Insane...

It is almost just like 9-11 all over again!

Err...no it's not. Fewer people are dead, there were more bombs. No aircraft involved. These were underground stations not Tower Blocks.

First of all my condolences to the victom's and the citizins of the UK for this henious attack of whatever worthless pile of human that call theirself terrorists.

My symphaty to the Brittish people ,who are close neighbours of our country ,and in history Brittish society has positivly influenced a lot ,if not saved our arse in WW1 and 2 ,more than the Americans.

Yet i must add this to a long list of thing's going very bad in the world this year ,the genocide in Darfur for ex. ,wich isproportionally neglected compared to the problem of terrorism.

I do not wish to minimize the grief from this terrorist attack ,but i only hope that this attack will not result in more security ,more conflict out of anger ,or fixation on the terrorist problem compared to other pressing problem's that the world is coping with.

I saw Tony Blair make his speech while being at the G8 with most world leaders around him in support ,however for world leaders like Bush or Putin this almost justifies them in their anti-terrorist agenda under whatever surcumstances.I hope the Bittish can find a sensible sollution for erradicating his threat for them ,hopefully a sollution that doesn't create more conflict than where it started.

It's any follow-up attacks to look out for.

People saying "how could they do this, security is too slack" is just wrong.

Look at the number of attacks they've stopped since 9/11... we'd have had a ricin attack if it wasn't for them. It was going to happen, and as it has, the emegency services have responded magnificantly.

As a matter of interest doesn't Al-queda use some African countries as recruiting grounds?

As a matter of interest doesn't Al-queda use some African countries as recruiting grounds?

Somalia, Morocco, Algeria..

As for ricin.. I'm very suprised they never used a chemical attack on the tubes.. Thankfully they didn't.

I think even if the world was ending, these bastards would still kill us all in the name of Allah. Kill them all now and let them see their 'paradise' (which if there's any heavenly justice should be flames and eternal torment)

terrorist attacks will only reinforce more our cooperation (and friendship I hope) as ever.

No, we'll send waves of suicide deathsquad snails against terrorist cells, but we'll need a bit of famous british rain to help them to crawl faster to our enemies rofl.gif

the genocide in Darfur for ex. ,wich isproportionally neglected compared to the problem of terrorism.

That, too, is terrorism, and from mutual sources and occuring for similar reasons.

Yes, Al-Qaeda is very active in for example Sudan and Somalia. War on terror is also going on in Africa, though a lot of people don't know:

Article about Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa

From Skynews:

Quote[/b] ]GROUP CLAIMS ATTACKS

A terror group linked to al Qaeda says it carried out a series of terror attacks on London that have left a number of people dead and hundreds injured.

A previously unknown group calling itself "Secret Organisation al Qaeda in Europe" said it carried out the attacks as revenge for British "military massacres" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Two London hospitals have reported a total of 185 wounded after a series of blasts hit locations across the city on buses and Tube stations.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said there was evidence of explosives at at least one of the six sites.

Scotland Yard has denied reports they were warned of an attack by Israel minutes before the blasts.

Two people have been confirmed dead and at least 90 people injured in the explosion at Aldgate Station.

Prime Minister Tony Blair, issued a joint statement from all the leaders at the G8 summit.

"This is not an attack on one nation - it's an attack on all nations and civilised people everywhere," he said.

"It's important however that those engaged in terrorism realise that our determination to defend our values and way of life is greater than their determination to cause death and destruction to innocent people."

Witness, Angie, saw the bus explode in Russell Square. She said: "There were a whole lot of people around the bus. Next thing I was on the floor and there were a lot of people on me.

"I thought I was going to be crushed. The bus was ripped out at the back. It must have been a bomb."

The entire Tube network has been shut down and police have confirmed blasts at four sites: Russell Square and King's Cross Underground; Moorgate, Aldgate, and Liverpool Street Underground; Edgware Road Underground; and Tavistock Square where there has been a confirmed explosion on a bus.

One witness said the packed underground train he was on was 200 metres from King's Cross when there was a huge flash.

The train stopped and people were using umbrellas to smash windows of the trains. Passengers were led out of the train by underground staff.

He added people were milling around King's Cross covered in soot.

No, we'll send waves of suicide deathsquad snails against terrorist cells, but we'll need a bit of famous british rain to help them to crawl faster to our enemies  rofl.gif

Haha, good one mate. rofl.gif

I can imagine bin laden sittin in a cave watchin the slowly advancing army of snails. "oh no, zey have sent us suicide snails, What shall we do Ahmed?"

Looks like Londoners have a good leader, in their Mayor. Very powerful response from him.

Declared war on Al Queers?

Where's the statutory declaration paper? Is AlQueers a nation?

They are nothing but a bunch of manical criminals that deserves no right to humanity. Human rights does not apply to them for they have proven time and time again they are animals and should be treated as such when they are caught.

So far, most americans and europeans had been excessively kind to them in trying to stop the hunt for these animals and decrying human rights at Al Gharib jails.

This is the repayment for your kindness and more to come. These animals dont want only that you grant them human rights, they want you to be a believer too. If not, you are fair game for their bombs, for their bombs are made to distinguish only between believers and the infidels, irregardless of innocent men, women, children and babies....

My condolences to the British people. Please provide a link to the pics of Al Queers members. I would like to enshrine them as targets in my personal ofp for range and bomb experiments.

Quote[/b] ]Where's the statutory declaration paper? Is AlQueers a nation?

They are nothing but a bunch of manical criminals that deserves no right to humanity. Human rights does not apply to them for they have proven time and time again they are animals and should be treated as such when they are caught.

So far, most americans and europeans had been excessively kind to them in trying to stop the hunt for these animals and decrying human rights at Al Gharib jails.

This is the repayment for your kindness and more to come. These animals dont want only that you grant them human rights, they want you to be a believer too. If not, you are fair game for their bombs, for their bombs are made to distinguish only between believers and the infidels, irregardless of innocent men, women, children and babies....

You're definitely right Phil...terrorist bastards!

My condolences to all the British guys in this forum... and those from Spain and USA...

...we will be the next nation to be attacked...it's just a matter of time... sad_o.gif

Uk.jpg

I live just outside of London and I'm at work at the moment, but feel I should be doing something. If I could get there I would head up there to help anyway I could. I feel abit angry and worried. I have have to contact a few people to check if they are OK which they are thankfully.

This bombing doesn't really come as a suprise. I think it was only a matter of time. I just wish theses terrorists all lived in one country so we could go and bomb the shite out of them, no mercy.

What is more seriously bad is that Europe is also becoming an important recruiting ground for AQ.

London was an important place for indoctrination, but France is neither spared banghead.gif

To Fucking terrorist,

Did you satisfied that you hurt the innocent people and make them cry with pain and sorrow?

I want you to get out of EARTH or Go to hell with no mercy. mad_o.gif

To Fucking terrorist,

Did you satisfied that you hurt the innocent people and make them cry with pain and sorrow?

I want you to get out of EARTH or Go to hell with no mercy. mad_o.gif

Indeed It is very sad.

Latest news report 12 dead and 150 injured on dutch news tv. sad_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Looks like Londoners have a good leader, in their Mayor. Very powerful response from him.

Yeah...Shame hes a complete toss pot though...

Well having read some of the stuff on this thread and some of the news sites around the world  I have to say I am amazed at the response.  Some stories getting completely blown up, others just made up.

So far the news we're actually getting in London is 4 officially confirmed explosions (this is what the Home Secretary has said) and a number of other incidents under investigation.

I've just been in Trafalgar and Leicester Squares, I can see any signs of the bombs reported by some foreign news services.  Although I will admit to being a bit shocked to see Police openly carrying G36 Assault Rifles rather than the usual MP5's.

Latest 'offical' word on casulaties:

Quote[/b] ]London's police chief Sir Ian Blair said there had been "many casualties" but it was too early to give a precise figure....

....More than 182 casualties and one of the dead were taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel but that 123 people had since been released.

And St Mary's Hospital said it was dealing with 26 injured people, including four with critical injuries and eight in a serious condition.

Death count is still unsure but I'm certain it must be more than 12, apparently there are decapitated bodies around the bus explosion sad_o.gif , 150 seriously injured is confirmed.

Shocking... mad_o.gif

A bunch of chickens doing these form of attacks...

I was in london last week using the subway every day... scary

May they rest in peace

I don't find these comments to be really usefull, and "terrorist bastards" either. As you know, there is the UK in Iraq, and the threats were there for years. SO far people in the UK have gotten lucky due to a lot of thwarted attacks due to good inteligence.

Those people aren't chicken by the way, why do you say they are? They are however terrorists. You realize they can not go and challenge the UK's armed forces on their turf, so they taget soft. Simple.