Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

how did you guys make the locke anims work with sanc pistol pack?

asking again

how did you guys make the locke anims work with sanc pistol pack?

asking again

I don't think it does.

The pistol anims are the old default ones iirc.

just put Sanc Pistol anim PBO in the RES/Addons and it should work. Does for me wink_o.gif

Why addons that are not part of this mod disaper in editor,

like DSL A10's and some others!? In FDF they dont! banghead.gif

it works for me aswell but how did they make it work, i wanna do it so it works without the mod i mean the sac pistol anim

so am I the only one getting the missing para script error and position error I mentioned earlier???

so am I the only one getting the missing para script error and position error I mentioned earlier???

i get it too. but i just use insertion, the manly way of getting somewhere tounge2.gif

I don't recall if this has been pointed out yet, but

BMP-2

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE%202005-07-11%2017-00-25-93.jpg

Thanks for the fix of map_misc.pbo it mainly worked out quite well.

BUT after playing a lot more on our coop server, we found out that playing some maps, for a while, where tanks/bmp's etc are used from CSLA, the server fps again started dropping till under 10 altough the memory usage didn't increase that drammatic as before....

Also when the server FPS was so low people started getting high pings and other problems (desync etc), but I think that is normal though...

Disabling the mod fixes it again and server FPS stays high.

We did not check if the no-effects config's gave the same problems. Due to too many problems at the moment, we just switched off CSLA and switched back to ECP and had ourselves some great coop rounds.

We play with many addons and many mods, large coops etc, only with CSLA we have these lag problems.

No double .pbo files anywhere, and the ones we had double, due to inclusion in CSLA, we removed the ones we had and use only the CSLA ones.

I hope you guys can find the problem, good luck! And thanks again for the amazing work on this mod, you guys did a hell of a job!

Any place where I Can check out what coop missions are available? I read through this thread and couldn't find any.

ahh is there any way to give me the missions folder with the missions in it because iv deleted them crazy_o.gif if i dl and install it for the 2nd time the BIS islands well go white and then i have to install OFP an 2nd time all of this i have to do. To make it simple on me if some one could give me just the missions folder plzz would love if u can inlove.gifsmile_o.gif

btw, woudlnt it be time for CSLA to fixa a nice website?

all the greatest mods should have one smile_o.gif

I'm getting the following error message when I get to the initial startup screen:

No entry 'configbin/CfgWeapons.DSL_GAU8'

Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it?

Thanks

If you are interested in this mod just look at this video:

CZ ARMY  (21,9 MB)

Sorry for off topic but it's awsome! wink_o.gif

Small info:

Next week I will start completing patch to version 2.11. Sorry for delay but I'm very busy in real life sad_o.gif

Thanx for bugreports and comments.

Hi, as i haven't heard nothing about... i guess that those damn anims will stay, am i right?.

do we need another Dl for this or is this update 1 DL a full and complete install of the MOD ?

do we need another Dl for this or is this update 1 DL a full and complete install of the MOD ?

I guess it will be very small patch, applicable to the mod. Certainly no need to DL 300 MB of stuff again.

@the_shadow: Thanks buddy, I got russin completely wrong. smile_o.gif

The patch will fix bugs reported on these forums (effects etc.) and replace some wrong parts of Paranoid campaign, which accidentaly made it to the release.

About the patch: Instead of just removing all effects... how about removing the FFUR effects and keeping the FlashFX ones? Or at the very least - remove referances to the ICP pack... the explosion effects in it and a lot of other stuff lags quite a lot.

It feels strange to quote myself.

Help!

Everytime I put a T80 on the map editor the game crashes!

There was no error message.

Why? I have never seen the new CSLA T80 because the game always crashes.