Sign in to follow this  
Mir

BIS should be ashamed of itself :)

http://www.worthplaying.com/press/177/OperationFlashpoint2_02.jpg

That clearly looks like a mosque to me and its on fire. As a practicing Muslim I am deeply offended.

I demand a new screenshot of a burning church (preferably with some vehicles and soldiers in the shot and explosions too) to make it known to all that BIS is an equal opportunity blasphemer. Otherwise I will be forced to riot on these forums.

mad_o.gif

You ever played OFP? ive probably destroyed at least 100 inanimate churches in that and im a highly observant catholic who cant aim well with a helicopter.

Stop finding a reason to get offended

actually, that's one of the reasons Im gonna buy several copies of OFP2 smile_o.gif

shhhhhhh, i'm trying to get them to release another screenshot  crazy_o.gif

As I see it (together with the other screen shots)

a SU27 suffered a flame out and crashed into the mosque.

Friendly troops in the area rush to see if they can help, but have to hold back due to the intense heat.

Its possible wink_o.gif

P

Quote[/b] ] BIS is an equal opportunity blasphemer

Lol what a beautiful phrase. biggrin_o.gif

Unfortunetly your pic isnt showing, but being sure that ive seen ALL OPF2 pics released so far i am 100% sure that there was no Mosque on fire, further more if you are familiar with BIS game OPFR all churches ingame were indestructable buildings and im sure the same will aply in their future games smile_o.gif .

And as a banana, I'm deeply offended by game Bubble Bobble which suggests that being a monster and being engulfed in a bubble of dragon spit is prerequisite for achieving my current exalted state of being.

Come on, you're playing a war game aiming to have some degree of realism. People get killed and houses of worship get destroyed, but guess what, it happens in real life too. It's not like BIS is implementing "Wipe your a** with Bible/Torah/Quran/whateveryourholybookis" action.

I smell trolls.

That clearly looks like a mosque to me and its on fire. As a practicing Muslim I am deeply offended.

I demand a new screenshot of a burning church (preferably with some vehicles and soldiers in the shot and explosions too) to make it known to all that BIS is an equal opportunity blasphemer. Otherwise I will be forced to riot on these forums.

mad_o.gif

Lol you f***ing nut.

Noone has been crying about there only being churches and no mosques in OFP. Now suddenly there is a mosque in OFP2 and you go jihad. rock.gif

-edit

If you are serious you are really funny.

Quote[/b] ]Joined: April 2002
Quote[/b] ]Posts: 3

Your postrate will be missed if you leave.

shhhhhhh, i'm trying to get them to release another screenshot  crazy_o.gif

Ah, i see now, good try but i dont think so tounge_o.gif .

I dont think this is the most effective way to get more screenshots wink_o.gif .... I know your not being serious(at least i hope crazy_o.gif ) but there is no need to make worthless threads like this.

Quote[/b] ]I know your not being serious(at least i hope )

Probably not but Ive heard dumber stuff from people being serious so you never know.

shhhhhhh, i'm trying to get them to release another screenshot crazy_o.gif

Totally dumb way to get more pic's from BIS! Thats if your even joking......

As I see it (together with the other screen shots)

a SU27 suffered a flame out and crashed into the mosque.

Friendly troops in the area rush to see if they can help, but have to hold back due to the intense heat.

Its possible  wink_o.gif

P

Im not sure if its an Su-27...we are on 2010 remember... seems to me like an Su-30 or Su-34 by viewing the airframe from this angle.

Unfortunetly your pic isnt showing, but being sure that ive seen ALL OPF2 pics released so far i am 100% sure that there was no Mosque on fire, further more if you are familiar with BIS game OPFR all churches ingame were indestructable buildings and im sure the same will aply in their future games smile_o.gif .

I believe he's referring to this screenshot where on the right hand side is a burning mosque.

mad_o.gif

Why havent you died from depression already considering the amount of mosques destroyed in recent wars in Afghanistan/Iraq due to various factors some helped on by icky muslims themselves ... blues.gif

And before i get called an infidel do know that i am a muslim as well. And i can only wonder how you've managed to play through OFP now i can imagine loads of scenarios which might offend you tounge_o.gif .

outrage4yv.jpg

Nah, come on guys, the starting post is just a thinly veiled troll. wink_o.gif Nothing to see here. I chuckled, though.

Quote[/b] ]Im not sure if its an Su-27...we are on 2010 remember... seems to me like an Su-30 or Su-34 by viewing the airframe from this angle.
Today is 2005 and the Russian Federation still has T-62s on active duty IIRC. wink_o.gif

That's not a mosk... it's Cosmonova, that nice naturefilm-thingy in Stockholm. They shoot 3D movies inside that dome.. awsome!

Thank you BIS for implementing a Swedish cinema in OFP2!

Hey.. wait a minute! That cosmonova is on fire! That sucks...

As a practising Swede I object to such behaviour.

I sure hope you will show some screens of Norweigian cinemas on fire too!

I believe he's referring to this screenshot where on the right hand side is a burning mosque.

Oops, that M249 caught my atention so much that i thought the apc was the one on fire, well we dont know who set it on fire anyway but BIS were carefull with the churches in OPF and this is beta code, im sure they will be carefull with the final product and that it wasnt their porpuse to ofend anyone:) .