Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Ok:

ofp.ciahome.net = OFP goes trough connecting process and gets on "Creating Client" screen. After 5 second wait I get booted to OFP Main Menu (FDF one at least) and get message saying "Connecting Failed." In this one I can't see anyone trough OFP Launcher.

85.10.244.14 = Same as above.

85.10.201.22 = I can see players over OFP Launcher but I can't connect to the server, I get to the Wait For Server loading screen (not the one with big white letters) and never connects.

Desperatley looking for help, I really want to play tonight  banghead.gif

I have the same problem. I'm using OFP Watch and I can see people with 85.10.201.22 but when I try to connect it stucks into "waiting for server" in small letters and won't proceed. Can't find any server with 85.10.244.14 or ofp.ciahome.net. I can connect to ts though.

Where's the problem? confused_o.gif

Any news on this problem? Do any of the CiA guys know what's the problem? I'd like to join the games tomorrow, but I haven't been able to see the server for quite some time now, even when people were on there playing...

-

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Comrades in Arms Announcement</span>

-

The Co-op Nights, both Wednesday and Sunday, changed starting times ! We decided to start at 21:00 MEST on both days.

Server settings:

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

port: 2302

pw: request via PM

Teamspeak server:

obligatory, even without microphone !

IP: 85.10.144.14

pw: ciafdf

Meet you at 21:00 then !

Please, someone look into this problem. I can connect to other servers without troubles, but I can't see the CiA server on any of the addresses mentioned in this thread (nor could I see it last wednesday). There seems to be a problem with the new host as I'm not the only one having troubles with this!

pDSSQ_CiA.phppDSSQ_CiA1.phppDSSQ_CiA2.php

And as I mentioned earlier: my webserver in Frankfurt can't see the CiA server either... sad_o.gif

nope ... same problems as last time, i can`t see the server

but i can conect to TS banghead.gif

I´m very sorry for the problems that arose with the change to the new CiA server. It would be best if you send a mail to our admin , so that he can check what the issue is. Pls keep it as detailed as you can make it and send the report to:

lobanak@ciahome.net

I hope the issue will be fixed soon for all.

Done. I hope he can fix this. I was really waiting for my chance to play again with you guys... but now it looks like I have to play somewhere else tonight.

sad_o.gif

@ daddl + nemesis + radnik

i can join the server via multiplayer - screen ingame, when i put in "Remote" section: ofp.ciahome.net

Maybe u already tried this, but maybe not....

Greetings

Tony

Believe me, I tried - neither the IP nor the name work for me.

I've been offline for two days, ****ing ISP problems again...should be there Sunday. Hope you can get the server issues sorted - I can connect fine, but it seems like a lot of people have problems...

Couldn't be there yesterday, was kept busy in Rotterdam all day. Hope to see you guys next Sunday, otherwise Wednesday for sure. Hope all the problems will be far over by then.

Lobanak fixed it (check the images above) - the .22 ip or ofp.ciahome.net should work both!

Weeeee! biggrin_o.gif

I guess it´s about time to say a big "Thanky you" to Lobanak.

Due to the server collapse we had he had a lot of work to do to find another suitable rentable server, transfer the OFP server to it and basically build it from the scratch again. Not only that but he managed to set up our emails, our webspace and kept us CiA members informed about all that.

Thank you Lob for putting all the work and time into this.

*smack* biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, great work indeed! I will not be able to join you guys tonight (I'll be off seeing "The Seven Samurai" in an open air cinema tonight), but I hope you enjoy the games!

Hey, with the recent release of the DMA Coop thingy, have you considered trying that out?

You might notify llauma to update his first post of this thread to add the new starting time (21:00MEST).

Guest Ti0n3r
So who's up for a game tonight? wink_o.gif

I'll be there. biggrin_o.gif