Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

1.4 has some new features for core mod including new FDF_conf.pbo, so joining 1.3 with 1.4 would probably cause problems.

Hmm, I have already installed 1.4. I'll try to join today and if that isn't possible I'll just have to wait until sunday.

The games are hot and running!

The server absorbs some mods so this forum may be an unsafe place right now. smile_o.gif

We had some great games last night! smile_o.gif

Especially the last one I played, where we started off with 15 guys, and we finished it with only one dead.

Thanks for participating, and see you guys next wednesday, or on the next scooter gig! crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and we finished it with only one dead

Next time I will take a baton with me and club those ,who stick their noses ahead of the team despite they have been told not to do multiple times, to kingdom come icon_rolleyes.gif

There should have been no losses at all.

Besides that it was one of those nights that will be remembered in a very positive way.

At least we know now that the chutes have lights and spiralling into the ground makes nice pizza.

Oh, and don´t wait for Llauma to tell you to open the chute tounge2.gif

Edit:

Oh and a big welcome to our new CiA comrade !

Sumo_baletka.jpg

Welcome to CiA Major Fubar !

biggrin_o.gif

Hope you have a jolly good time with the CiA weirdos welcome.gif

From now on, you need FDF 1.4 installed if you wanna play on the CiA-Server at the coop-nights.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Hey guys, got the video, actually had the video for awhile, haven't gotten time to upload it yet. Its fairly simple and shows one game, maybe I can get some more games this Wednesday.

Glad to be a part of the CiA team.

Damn you Bals, I should have never told you that a Japanese CEO from my company said I could be a Sumo! tounge2.gif

Oh, and a couple of pics from the last game:

CiA121205_03.jpg

Where's my Rabbit (left) and Post (right)

CiA121205_06.jpg

Me, having a "little nap" after an encounter with a T80

I'd like to suggest the missions Bloody Christmas and Gulf of Lahnavalkama for this night, I've tested them and they're very cool. Both available from FDF depot. smile_o.gif

Listen up lads. I don´t know if the coop session can start at 2100 today. Llauma seems to be ill (Snus-overdose) and Post will be able to join later. i have no word from Hardrock or anyone else who´s fit in server administration. I will be back at 2200 and just in case the server isn´t already filled with CiA´s I will host games from 2200 on.

Make sure you have FDF1.4 installed and running.

Cu laterz !

You don't really think that the CiA nights will be delayed?! I'll be there at 21:00, ready for those who are willing to hop in! thumbs-up.gif

It seems like the server has stopped; the site, TS and the OFP server have just stopped working. Well, was about to call it a night anyway, thanks for the great games all and cya next time.

That last mission was really fun, we should try it again if we're with a few more. Good night all!

edit: ah, it's working again, but goodnight anyway! wink_o.gif

Looks like the regiment's finest cossack-dance performer!

Will you be hosting games during christmas? I might join for some playing wink_o.gif

Will you be hosting games during christmas? I might join for some playing wink_o.gif

On christmas day? I'll be away during the day but I'm quite confident that I'll be back before 21:00.

So of course we'll play...