Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

Hmm, do you know what addons you are missing? If you just deleted the addons in the OFP addons folder, it must be possible to sent the BIS addons to you by mail or something.

I had to realize, that my OFP - CD is ruined! Installation aborted!

What was your problem? If you got CRC errors at copying, it doesn't necessarily have something to do with the CD.

Also, it's quite simple by now to get a copy of the GOTY edition for 10 Euro.

hi mates,

well, kaka maybe that would have been a good idea (that i didn´t had) before i was completely deinstalling the prog.

The first file that seems to be corrupt is the resistance.pbo but i expect more bad ones. there are a couple of visible scratches on the disc cause my unique storage system....

The installation aborted cause the above file couldn´t be read by my drive (and then i tried the dvd drive of my laptop with the same result). So I tried to fix that with "unstoppable copier" which is meant to be a program which can read dammaged cd´s. And it even did! but as i tryed installation next time (with the copied files from HD), a CRC error message popped up (at the resistance.pbo again). I dont know what it is exactly, but i thought it is the copy protection... obviously hardrock knows more about this? Is there any more which i can try?

Of course there is the possibility to buy a new one, but good old Goty edititon still costs more, and patching up from 1.40 or something to 1.96 is a long way too.

Greets + thx

Tony M.

Operation Flashpoint GOTY at amazon.de

It's just 13,50 euro and you'll probably have it before wednesday. Let your family eat nothing but kartoffeln for a couple of days and you'll have gained the money. The only patch you need is the 1.96 which is 7.72mb.

Really pissed off at my ISP - service went down for over 2 hours, only just got back online...  mad_o.gif

Anyway, heres the slideshow of games from before I was so rudely interrupted: slideshow / thumbnail gallery  wink_o.gif

Too bad you lost your connection sad_o.gif

Me and Korax managed to finish the last mission though. We eliminated 99 enemies of which Korax killed 69! I 'only' got 30 but I am surprised that it was so many 'cause I had injured hands since the start and everyone knows what the aim is like in FDF with injured hands. It might sound as if we went Rambo but it was actually very disciplined and the teamwork was great.

Thanx for the games and cya on wednesday!

obviously hardrock knows more about this? Is there any more which i can try?

Try MemTest, google for it, it's a very handy program to check your RAM modules. But before: If the exact same error is always occurring on no matter what drive or computer, it's most probably the disc. When I had the CRC problems, they always appeared at another point of the installation, so I ran MemTest and it found out that one of my RAM modules was broken (which caused small errors in the file transfer between CD drive and harddisk, thus the CRC error). But, as Llauma showed, the GOTY edition is really cheap now. Where do you live?

Hehe, GJ from Llauma, and lol, KARTOFFELN he said? Yes will do. Kartoffeln for everyone! biggrin_o.gif

And amazon is still good, but i was alredy Ebaying... lets see what happens.... wink_o.gif

Greets from Tony (in Burghausen)

(meanwhiles keep shooting like that, but leave a few for me smile_o.gif )

Too bad you lost your connection sad_o.gif

Me and Korax managed to finish the last mission though. We eliminated 99 enemies of which Korax killed 69! I 'only' got 30 but I am surprised that it was so many 'cause I had injured hands since the start and everyone knows what the aim is like in FDF with injured hands. It might sound as if we went Rambo but it was actually very disciplined and the teamwork was great.

Thanx for the games and cya on wednesday!

Bummer, would love to have been part of that mission. Damn ISP crazy_o.gif

Oh well, see you on Wednesday...

Yep, that was great! Good teamwork, by the end we were both exhausted & filled with holes crazy_o.gif

A pity I didn't take any screenshots during the mission, but I did manage to snap this on a different mission.

Hope to join you again soon. Right now they keep sending me from one place to another banghead.gif

METRO Cash&Carry

network and structure cabling (stp cables, optics, telephone, servers, ... )

i`m outside my town till 8th December (grand opening) ...

... cu soon pistols.gif

Damn graphic driver problems, I could only participate in two missions, first and last banghead.gif. Last mission was excellent though. I will post some screens from last few games once I get back home.

My internet connection was somehow not working for about twelve hours since i've lost connection yesterday, i don't know why it was broken, but now it works again.

Here are a few screenshots i made yesterday during the few games i was on the server:

http://rapidshare.de/files....ip.html

Some screens from CiA games (every pic has date as name)

08_04_2005_4.jpg

16_11_2005_1.jpg

23_10_2005_2.jpg

26_06_2005_2.jpg

More here.

cn8dn.jpg

Kenji and Daddl

Thanks for the games and cya on wednesday.