Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

CiA co-op night

i have pm:ed you, Lliama or what is it   huh.gif

Too hard for me

No you haven't... I'll PM you the pass

Yeah, nice games, especially the last one I participaded in.

Balke worried about outcome of the mission we're heading on (we all died afterwards):

worried.jpg

Thanks for the games.. We did pretty good, at least in some of the missions.

Cya all on wednesday.

Nice Games again!

flashpointresistance2005120422.jpg

Bär and Sinperwolf took out this bunch of guys in just a few seconds!

flashpointresistance2005120500.jpg

Our squad on the way...

flashpointresistance2005120501.jpg

Some BAD guys waiting for action (this beginnign was funny!wink_o.gif

Hope i am not too late on wed...

Oh the server is up boys.. It's really up!!

Thanks for the great games - pity my connection died on me for a while, but that last game made up for it big time!

inlove.gif

Great games ! Thx a lot for participating.

To bad Hardrock and Rabbit had to die so soon in the last mission, but we took some heads for them biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the games, guys..  yay.gif

Cya on Sunday!

To bad Hardrock and Rabbit had to die so soon in the last mission, but we took some heads for them biggrin_o.gif

Not really. I didn't feel well at all in the end.

But I enjoyed the games yesterday a lot! We did pretty good and didn't have any incidents except the TK in the beginning. Thumbs up for more nights of that kind! thumbs-up.gif

Nah, one more incident; I took Fubar out of his misery in the end, with only a few enemies and a run to the extraction point to go confused_o.gif. But besides that a great night!

Not really. I didn't feel well at all in the end.

But I enjoyed the games yesterday a lot! We did pretty good and didn't have any incidents except the TK in the beginning. Thumbs up for more nights of that kind! thumbs-up.gif

likewise... i was knackered by then it was getting late and i couldn't be bothered to do anything ,i knew it was the last mission also, so i stuck around to do all that i could be arsed to... which was watch.

good games smile_o.gif even thos i was died in 3 of them without doing anything tounge2.gif 1st mission fubar opens fire tank shoot me :/

2nd mission bals opens fire with AGS we both get pasted :/

4th mission i died in the intro :P.. 3rd mission was rox0r tho

I had good fun, but there's a few points I think people need to remember:

- Don't fire at an enemy if you have friendlies in your line of fire (i.e. dont cut loose on full auto if you are at the back of the formation)

- Don't run or crawl into other people's field of fire if you are at the front of the formation

- Check your targets. Always. Take the extra second or two to confirm it's not a friendly, even if the extra time puts you at greater personal risk

- If you have been told by the leader not to fire, DON'T FIRE! The only possible exception to this is if an enemy has spotted you and is firing (or you are 100% certain he is about to fire)

...we all screw up sometimes, myself included. But if you try to remember these things (as well as the other general CiA rules), games will run much more smoothly. biggrin_o.gif

its was a good game

tho i think i mess up most confused_o.gif

hopefully i'll be better went i play on sunday

biggrin_o.gif

Just to let you guys know: due to me moving house I'll not be able to play for the next few weeks (how long depends on how fast me and the still-to-choose new provider get my new broadband connection sorted). Keep your heads down and the bullets flying!

xmas_o.gif

FDF 1.4 is out. Are we gonna use this for CiA?

Not tomorrow due to a few having ISDN but I suppose it might be required starting next week.

Will having 1.4 installed cause any probs playing on a 1.3 server? Should I wait until after tomorrow to install 1.4?

Will having 1.4 installed cause any probs playing on a 1.3 server? Should I wait until after tomorrow to install 1.4?

Not sure.. I suppose it might cause some problems.

If you have enough disc space you could backup the current finmod so you can easily switch between the versions.