Sign in to follow this  
Silent N Deadly

Lowlands Warrior Mod

Y'all are adding Bonaire to the game!?

Will the famous pier be there? Can we scuba dive it? smile_o.gif

I'm always looking forward to Lowlands Warrior releases! thumbs-up.gif

It all looks great. But why no soldier model preview pics? wow_o.gif

Bonaire island... once went scuba diving there...

I'm assuming you'll be making the runway be right at the edge of the beach as per real life? I was always curious why no1 would sunbathe on a certain part of the beach untill the plane started landing biggrin_o.gif

also the salt flats to the north/east and who can forget 'Pink Beach' (awesome beach, stunning) - and the national park to the west.

great idea for an island. I shall see if i can find any of my holiday photo's for you, although they're likely to be of me in my scuba gear biggrin_o.gif

I'm assuming you'll be making the runway be right at the edge of the beach as per real life? I was always curious why no1 would sunbathe on a certain part of the beach untill the plane started landing  biggrin_o.gif

also the salt flats to the north/east and who can forget 'Pink Beach' (awesome beach, stunning) - and the national park to the west.

great idea for an island. I shall see if i can find any of my holiday photo's for you, although they're likely to be of me in my scuba gear  biggrin_o.gif

you mean the Cargill Salt Bonaire NV area?

salt4.jpg

and the pink water?

Photo

I'm assuming you'll be making the runway be right at the edge of the beach as per real life? I was always curious why no1 would sunbathe on a certain part of the beach untill the plane started landing biggrin_o.gif

great idea for an island. I shall see if i can find any of my holiday photo's for you, although they're likely to be of me in my scuba gear biggrin_o.gif

you mean the Cargill Salt Bonaire NV area?

salt4.jpg

and the pink water?

Photo

yeah, but not just the pink water (with all the flamingos) but the pink beach near the salt mine:

Piccy - Salt Mine in background

very excited to see this place in OFP smile_o.gif

I'm assuming you'll be making the runway be right at the edge of the beach as per real life? I was always curious why no1 would sunbathe on a certain part of the beach untill the plane started landing  biggrin_o.gif

great idea for an island. I shall see if i can find any of my holiday photo's for you, although they're likely to be of me in my scuba gear  biggrin_o.gif

I'll make Bonaire as close as possible to the real life island, although it's a scaled down to 1:2 due to engine limitations, but still as big as Nogova.

If you have those pictures... all reference will be of help!

i'll dig up my photos if i can find them smile_o.gif

i do, however, have a jar of pink sand sitting next to me as we speak taken from that beach biggrin_o.gif

Guest major gandhi

looking nice smile_o.gif

Very nice, like others have said, it looks like it has a nice feel to it. Can we expect this for the hole island? smile_o.gif

Smiley