Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

The Chinook with what apears to be 2 functional MG's looks quite interesting! And it has rocket launchers as well, what is that all about?? Does it really work?

@eddyD: numero uno. I like it!

...nice pics all! smile_o.gif

All your pictures are basically the same @EricJ

A little variation perhaps? biggrin_o.gif

Just saying

Yeah I know, but I only do so much screenie wise for this section anyways, so it's something I'll look into.

Cool xmas_o.gif

@GAIA : That Land Rover ambulance, it's a photo right? huh.gif

It's both. He melded a photo, and an addon.

notworthy.gif Looks amazing. Shows the quality of the model and the textures.

Abs

<Drools all over Kyle's Hind>

<Swears as computer refuses to start up properly, and fears loss of assignment> sad_o.gif

mmmm, RHS Hind... finally she surfaces biggrin_o.gif

from what i can see, the quality looks immense, true to RHS standard - and looks as good as the benchmark russian aviation addons, our weapons choppers.

Just saw Gaia's pic, took me a while to realise it was blended in with a photo.. was about to comment saying "woah, that's a damn nice pic.. looks almost real" and then i realised half of it actually was real whistle.gif Maybe I should get out more.. I guess OFP looks more real than i thought icon_rolleyes.gif

wow_o.gif OMG!

is it a plane? is it a car? no! it's croco Hind!

smile_o.gif

so finaly nato got some photographic information about soviet attack helicopter, Mi-24, it seems soviets begun the test flight period, comrades be prepared for more info and maybe for the first massive deliveries to the soviet army, don't sleep, stay aware...

rofl.gif

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! A Fencer! wow_o.gifyay.gif

omg Footmunch I was actually wondering yesterday why nobody had made this aircraft yet and here it pops biggrin_o.gif

nice pics all - very stylish Kyle and Bobor ...

btw. does someb. also dont see Gaias pic?

@868: smile_o.gif

Tinoir, Try having something happening in your screenshots. It takes extra work to set up, da (depends on the level of pre-scriptyness though), but the result is also allot more rewarding (Imo) smile_o.gif .

This goes for more people, but considering you were about the only one that didn't feel like raping ofp graphics with photoshop, I think there's still hope for you wink_o.gif .

KyleSarnik, Personally I'd think a photographer's place is on the ground, and a hind's place is in the air. Additionally, during time of photography, a missile's place is in the middle of a self-influcted pool of fire. But it's just a suggestion... really. smile_o.gif

btw. does someb. also dont see Gaias pic?

I've uploaded it to imageshack, now it should work.

Guest Ti0n3r
Tinoir, Try having something happening in your screenshots. It takes extra work to set up, da (depends on the level of pre-scriptyness though), but the result is also allot more rewarding (Imo) smile_o.gif .

I know what you mean. I just posted that one since I liked the idea of a "5km viewdistance and no addons" pic. Take a look in the CiA thread for some real combat photos smile_o.gif

Btw, my OFP graphics are almost "raped", since I use an ingame filter that makes everything look more colorful. ofplover.jpg

Btw, my OFP graphics are almost "raped", since I use an ingame filter that makes everything look more colorful. ofplover.jpg

My graphics have DxDll as their surname wink_o.gif . Strenthened the colour of blue/green, increased glare, etc etc. For these screens I also fiddled with my contrast/brightness, but the next time they got reset to default again :< .

Parvus nice pic of a Phantom, but my Dad says it would have never have left the tarmac at Leuchars with its integral Gunpod! That and the Engine ports are far too clean for phantom, thise things should be stained black!

thx Warden - your Dad is sure right

unfortunally the brit. Phantom addon didn't get the development like the US one.

greetz

Parvus: Reveal your secret, how do you get those beautiful pictures?

Thanks for answers

JW

smile_o.gif

J W:

I wonder the exact same thing. How do people make their screen shots so darn crisp and clear? Is it the resolution? Do I have to tweak with some settings (besides making them high)?

That RHS Hind, has it been released?

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

If not now, when?